05-10-2026, 11:48 PM
Villager president: why blindfolded her, I want to see her.
Wife: sir, I don't know the real reason! But I am ready to serve your dick.
But before that please sign the documents.
VP: nice ! You are speaking too bold.
Wife: I want all the three to be here ,
VP: no , I will not harm you bitch,
Wife: iam not fearing but, it's some concern about thrilling
Vp: are you bitch real? Hey what you people arranged for me?
Her uncle: sorry sir!.
VP: I will sign the documents, you people go outside the room! I will call once i finished.
( After he signed the documents,
We are came outside.
Her uncle already purchased drinks for us.
Her uncle: it's a trap for him bastard, i already fixed the cameras inside the room.
We are taking ?.
Wife: sir, I don't know the real reason! But I am ready to serve your dick.
But before that please sign the documents.
VP: nice ! You are speaking too bold.
Wife: I want all the three to be here ,
VP: no , I will not harm you bitch,
Wife: iam not fearing but, it's some concern about thrilling
Vp: are you bitch real? Hey what you people arranged for me?
Her uncle: sorry sir!.
VP: I will sign the documents, you people go outside the room! I will call once i finished.
( After he signed the documents,
We are came outside.
Her uncle already purchased drinks for us.
Her uncle: it's a trap for him bastard, i already fixed the cameras inside the room.
We are taking ?.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)