05-10-2026, 09:43 PM
Me: come on ! There was no shame and shyness for both of you.
Wife: it's really hurts, how he came that time, it's a matter of hardly some 30-40 minutes.
But he came.
Me: he was seeing your soaked panty.
Wife: it's my mistake.
Me: I don't know, your uncle saving you or not.
Wife: shut up! I know him.
He was not forcing me ! I know the pressure he was built inside me.
It's manageable.
Me: ok! .
( I just came to the hall and she was inside the bedroom.)
Wife: it's really hurts, how he came that time, it's a matter of hardly some 30-40 minutes.
But he came.
Me: he was seeing your soaked panty.
Wife: it's my mistake.
Me: I don't know, your uncle saving you or not.
Wife: shut up! I know him.
He was not forcing me ! I know the pressure he was built inside me.
It's manageable.
Me: ok! .
( I just came to the hall and she was inside the bedroom.)


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)