05-10-2026, 09:14 PM
Me:it's too risky for you! They are winked smile at each other., I will arrange it for you nice way, nice place.
Wife: are you mad! I can't control my urge! I can't wait for it long time.
Me: it's not at all good for you to behave cheap that too in your village.
Tell me, where you will take him!.
Wife: I can't answer it properly, just allow me to do it.
Me: surely they will discuss about you! What happened yesterday night.
Wife: so what! It's happened, past is past! No way to hide my sluttiness.
Me: are you speaking really! You are hating him!.
Wife: yes I hate him now also! But I want my uncle.
Me: but he was chatting everything about you to him.
Wife: so what! I like him!.
Me: but he was not like you! I think! .
Wife: what you are telling! You know one thing! During the bastard mount me, he was quietly mount me and riding me, there was nothing hating in that!.
I feels his hugging.
Me: you are gone mad about him! But surely he will treat you like whore , if he gets some privacy.
Wife: it's me and him! There was nothing in treating me like cheap whore!.
Iam ready for anything.
Me: ok!
Wife: are you really agreed!
Me: yes! You are gone wild, nothing from my side to stop you!
But I feared , you are gone to his slave.
Wife: don't worry about that! I will manage.
Me: ok.
( She was took it a positive sign.
We are gone to the upstairs and they are not available in upstairs.
She was sad, we are seeing the chappal of him outside the room.
We just gone to the room, she was seeing through key hole.
She was knocked the door,
Door was opened by him.
Her uncle 2: nothing Nisha!.
Wife: don't do anything wrong here, you are the important person for tomorrow function.
Her uncle 1: iam feeling tired Nisha! So I came here.
Wife: i understood, be ready to come to our house in the evening.
Her uncle 2: let him stay here,
Wife: iam not speaking to you!.
Her uncle 1: please drop her in her house.
Wife: wait ! I will go.
In the meantime, her dad came and calling him, both of them gone outside.
It's her, her uncle and me in the room.
Wife: what do you think about me!.
Her uncle: sorry sorry for what happened?.
Wife: I know you are also like him! You telling him everything.
Her uncle: shit! I can't!.
Wife: come on! No time for me to take your dick !.
Come on feed your long size dick to me, iam too much hungry.
( She was pulling her saree pallu and straight away gone to him and he was seeing me, her hands hugged him and pushed his face in to her cleavage.
Her hands fastly unbuttoned her blouse and took her boobs and her erredted nipples was near his mouth.
She was giving it to him.
He was took it in her mouth.
Her hands caressing his back head.
.she was bending down and unzipped his pant and took our his dick.
Wife: are you mad! I can't control my urge! I can't wait for it long time.
Me: it's not at all good for you to behave cheap that too in your village.
Tell me, where you will take him!.
Wife: I can't answer it properly, just allow me to do it.
Me: surely they will discuss about you! What happened yesterday night.
Wife: so what! It's happened, past is past! No way to hide my sluttiness.
Me: are you speaking really! You are hating him!.
Wife: yes I hate him now also! But I want my uncle.
Me: but he was chatting everything about you to him.
Wife: so what! I like him!.
Me: but he was not like you! I think! .
Wife: what you are telling! You know one thing! During the bastard mount me, he was quietly mount me and riding me, there was nothing hating in that!.
I feels his hugging.
Me: you are gone mad about him! But surely he will treat you like whore , if he gets some privacy.
Wife: it's me and him! There was nothing in treating me like cheap whore!.
Iam ready for anything.
Me: ok!
Wife: are you really agreed!
Me: yes! You are gone wild, nothing from my side to stop you!
But I feared , you are gone to his slave.
Wife: don't worry about that! I will manage.
Me: ok.
( She was took it a positive sign.
We are gone to the upstairs and they are not available in upstairs.
She was sad, we are seeing the chappal of him outside the room.
We just gone to the room, she was seeing through key hole.
She was knocked the door,
Door was opened by him.
Her uncle 2: nothing Nisha!.
Wife: don't do anything wrong here, you are the important person for tomorrow function.
Her uncle 1: iam feeling tired Nisha! So I came here.
Wife: i understood, be ready to come to our house in the evening.
Her uncle 2: let him stay here,
Wife: iam not speaking to you!.
Her uncle 1: please drop her in her house.
Wife: wait ! I will go.
In the meantime, her dad came and calling him, both of them gone outside.
It's her, her uncle and me in the room.
Wife: what do you think about me!.
Her uncle: sorry sorry for what happened?.
Wife: I know you are also like him! You telling him everything.
Her uncle: shit! I can't!.
Wife: come on! No time for me to take your dick !.
Come on feed your long size dick to me, iam too much hungry.
( She was pulling her saree pallu and straight away gone to him and he was seeing me, her hands hugged him and pushed his face in to her cleavage.
Her hands fastly unbuttoned her blouse and took her boobs and her erredted nipples was near his mouth.
She was giving it to him.
He was took it in her mouth.
Her hands caressing his back head.
.she was bending down and unzipped his pant and took our his dick.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)