05-10-2026, 08:30 PM
Her uncle1: hi, how was the preparation!
Her uncle2: going on ! Nice to see you beta! How was your marriage life.
Me: good!
Her uncle2: her mom telling you are not coming! It's big surprise!
You are all come in the same bus! ( His eyes widened).
Me: yes uncle!
Nisha: why you are doing enquiry uncle!.
Her uncle2: iam just asking Nisha, nothing.
Her uncle1: ok, what's app!.
Her uncle2: coming here tonight! Iam booked room for us in the upstairs!.
If possible you also come,( he was asking me).
Nisha: he won't come uncle, you can do whatever here! Why inviting my husband!.
Uncle you want means you can go!.
( She was looking at her uncle in a pleasing way).
Her uncle1: hey Nisha, why are you getting angry on him.
It's just a fun at function.
Her uncle 2: ok no problem!
Nisha: I know about you uncle! Definitely my dad also coming , why you are asking him and my husband.
Her uncle2: just asking.
Her uncle 1: I will decide later!.
Nisha: you want to join the party?.
( Iam seeing her eyes, it's filled with lust, her both uncle's noticed that).
Her uncle 2: ok, then you plan Raj.
She was seeing him, gone to the marriage hall.
Her uncle 2 was winks his eyes at him.
There was no point of hiding anything.
But I feel some humiliation.
Her uncke2: she was too possessive!.
I just came to the marriage hall and seeing her face in dull.
Me: why you behaved like this infront of them.
Wife: it's my fate! To roaming around him! But see , he was thinking about drinks party.
Me:then what you think!
Wife: you are also humiliating me, it's my temptation, I can't wait for him!
Me: that means!
Her uncle2: going on ! Nice to see you beta! How was your marriage life.
Me: good!
Her uncle2: her mom telling you are not coming! It's big surprise!
You are all come in the same bus! ( His eyes widened).
Me: yes uncle!
Nisha: why you are doing enquiry uncle!.
Her uncle2: iam just asking Nisha, nothing.
Her uncle1: ok, what's app!.
Her uncle2: coming here tonight! Iam booked room for us in the upstairs!.
If possible you also come,( he was asking me).
Nisha: he won't come uncle, you can do whatever here! Why inviting my husband!.
Uncle you want means you can go!.
( She was looking at her uncle in a pleasing way).
Her uncle1: hey Nisha, why are you getting angry on him.
It's just a fun at function.
Her uncle 2: ok no problem!
Nisha: I know about you uncle! Definitely my dad also coming , why you are asking him and my husband.
Her uncle2: just asking.
Her uncle 1: I will decide later!.
Nisha: you want to join the party?.
( Iam seeing her eyes, it's filled with lust, her both uncle's noticed that).
Her uncle 2: ok, then you plan Raj.
She was seeing him, gone to the marriage hall.
Her uncle 2 was winks his eyes at him.
There was no point of hiding anything.
But I feel some humiliation.
Her uncke2: she was too possessive!.
I just came to the marriage hall and seeing her face in dull.
Me: why you behaved like this infront of them.
Wife: it's my fate! To roaming around him! But see , he was thinking about drinks party.
Me:then what you think!
Wife: you are also humiliating me, it's my temptation, I can't wait for him!
Me: that means!


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)