04-10-2026, 10:58 PM
Hi brothers
Sarit bro, Mr commenter, Domnic bro, nijaaniki chaala happy ga vundi mee aalochana, manam oka community laaga vundi, Xossipi site ni munduku nadpunchaalanna mee aalochana excellent and really appreciated. I am ready make small contribution every month. Please inform me the account number to deposit and where to show the payment credit. I am happy and love to contribute towards our 2nd home Xossippy.
Love all brothers, All the best Good luck. I am always with you brothers.
Sarit bro, Mr commenter, Domnic bro, nijaaniki chaala happy ga vundi mee aalochana, manam oka community laaga vundi, Xossipi site ni munduku nadpunchaalanna mee aalochana excellent and really appreciated. I am ready make small contribution every month. Please inform me the account number to deposit and where to show the payment credit. I am happy and love to contribute towards our 2nd home Xossippy.
Love all brothers, All the best Good luck. I am always with you brothers.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)