Adultery அவள் இதயத்தின் மொழி
(03-10-2026, 06:54 PM)sundarb Wrote: You are writing ladies name or you are actually lady writer i donot know but comments based on character only not anything.
you told pavi was innocent girl and suddenly jumped to thinked to have sex with somebody to full fill his need upto that she now thinked. but she firstly seduced by
watchman after raj but have sex with prakash and told she was commanding position but prakash was commanding position silently as he called and he moved anywhere she surrender with him and thinking how to hide with others and even waste useless duplicate husband as she accepted prakash was real original loving care taking husband how what basis she accepted prakash as original husband. then she can go with prakash and she will get all why cheating karthik any reason that's why some comments are coming she is slut as slut will spread to anybody for money and she is ready to spread raj prakash and may velu as you told that from now it will go for raw sex. she is pure so no punishment but can given to karthik to thinked family and family's need if she go with prakash and he will feel and life long he can remind his mistake and here also giving importance to size. She can move and show interest to raj & prakash but no with karthik why stay with useless waste karthik for what reason that's only mention.



Usually I don't respond to comments. Today I'm in a somewhat relaxed mood, so I'm replying. Don't expect regular replies from me. ?

First thing — why does it matter to you whether I'm a man or a woman?

If I'm a man, what are you going to do differently? If I'm a woman, what changes in your reading of the story?
Nothing.

I can keep any username I want. It can be my real name, a pen name, or even some random XYZ. A username doesn't prove who is behind it. So there is no point trying to investigate the writer's gender.

Coming to the story — Pavi may be a slut, or she may not be. Karthik may be a cuck, or useless junk or good person. Prakash may be a villain, a bad guy, or something completely different breed. You don't have to decide all of that now.

These are fictional characters, and the story is 100% fantasy, written from imagination, adult curiosity and kink. There is no real woman or man being represented here.

You can criticize Pavi's choices. That's completely fine. But the story is still developing, so deciding the complete character and ending based on your own assumptions doesn't really work.

If you like the story, read it and enjoy it.

If you don't like something, criticize it. That's also fine.

And if you already have a completely different version in your mind, you're welcome to write that version too and continue it.?

Anyway, thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts. I'll leave the rest to the story itself.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.


Messages In This Thread
RE: அவள் இதயத்தின் மொழி - by yazhiniram - 03-10-2026, 07:10 PM



Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)