02-10-2026, 05:30 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2026, 06:06 PM by opendoor. Edited 6 times in total. Edited 6 times in total.)
![[Image: 5fedd2b83977cd9b746bfa299b9517ed.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/S7B855hM/5fedd2b83977cd9b746bfa299b9517ed.jpg)
Madhu told Suresh "Suresh, for some reason James didn't tell the rest of his story, later i came to know from a common friend that the rest of his story is too raunchy and erotic and he was not comfortable sharing those episodes, but i met his daughter Maggie in Roopa's house. Roopa's dad was working in our company and we both were good friends and i knew Roopa since her childhood and she introduced me to her fried Maggie. I was too curious to know what has happened later in their family. After few days Roopa told me what she heard from Maggie. In fact it was Roopa who fuelled the desire in James and Maggie with her own story , so apparently Maggie revealed all the secrets of her family.
Lets here in Maggie's own words..
Dad came back from his sales trip and i slept in my room allowing dad, mom to have their privacy for atleast the first day. In the middle of the night I had woken up having to go pee really bad and quietly made my way to the bathroom which was across the hall from my parents' bedroom. I heard moaning as I entered the bathroom but didn't pay much attention to it. As I was leaving, I heard my mom and my dad I guessed having sex. I leaned close to their door and listened.
"Yes, Daddy Eat my pussy. You really know how to lick my pussy so good, Daddy"
"I need you to fuck me now Daddy with your big cock!
"I'm going to fuck your tight pussy, Maggie!"
"That's it, fuck my pussy, Daddy! Fuck me with your big cock Daddy!"
"You like my big cock Maggie don't you!"
"Yes, I love your big cock, Daddy!"
I couldn't believe my ears as to what my mom and dad were saying to each other because my name is Maggie . They were roleplaying my dad was fucking me and mom was acting like she was me. I just stood there listening to it all until I heard mom tell my stepdad next.
"I love roleplaying as my daughter and you fucking her. It seems to get you all horny and hot when we roleplay like that doesn't it. I'm so glad I bought that big dildo for you to use on me when you are all worn out, and I need more. I do love your big cock Baby, and the Daddy dildo which is so close to the same size as you are it doesn't feel as good as the real thing, but it does get the job done in the end when you are travelling."
"I know Baby it does turn me on thinking about me fucking Maggie, but do you think she is ready for that? She's, our daughter. Anyway, I have you to satisfy me."
"I know that, and I like satisfying you, but I bet you would fuck her if you had the chance. Not only that I would like to watch it and maybe join in too."
I heard rustling so I hurried back to my room before they caught me ease dropping on them. I laid in my bed with my mind rolling about all I had heard.
"Did my dad really want to fuck me?"
"Was my mom really ok with it if he had the chance as she watched and joined in?"
"How was mom going to join in?"
"What is the Daddy dildo she was talking about."
I finally fell asleep and woke up the next morning around 9:00 am. I used the bathroom and went down to see where everyone was. There was a note on the kitchen table from my mom.
"Good morning, Maggie
Your dad and I have gone to work, but we are having a nice dinner tonight since it's Friday and we don't have to work tomorrow. See you around 6:00 this evening.
Love Mom!"
I got me a cup of coffee and went to my room still thinking about what I had heard last night. I scrolled through my phone as I drank my coffee , I pulled the bottom drawer open with my moms nightgowns I felt in the back and there it was, Daddy dildo in a box next to a bottle of lube. I made a mental note as how everything was placed in the drawer before I pulled the dildo and lube from behind her nightgowns.
I brought it back to my room to inspect it. It had a realist bulb head, veins running up and down it's shaft and a set of big fake balls at the base. I grabbed the ruler off my computer desk to measure it. The length was 8" and it was 2 1/2" thick at the widest part. I could feel my pussy tingle and my nipples getting hard as I stroked the shaft with my hand. I laid back on my bed as I played with the dildo when it hit me like a ton of bricks. Wow, mom said that it was close to the same size as my dad's cock. I took off my tee shirt and thong to lay naked on my bed as I rubbed the head of the dildo over my sensitive nipples as my other hand slid down between my legs letting my finger rub my wet pussy lips and clit. I brought it up to my mouth and started sucking and licking the big dildo. I wanted to see if I could take it in my mouth and how much I could get down my throat. I was so turned on that I wanted to feel what it would be like to have something this size inside my pussy. I had the lube next to me on my nightstand, so I grabbed it.
Having the whole afternoon, I squirted a dollop of lube on my fingers and lubed up my pussy lips. I was already wet with excitement, but I thought I needed more. I rubbed the head of the dildo up and down my pussy lips getting everything nice and wet. I used my fingers to spread open my pussy while I nudged the head of the dildo at the entrance of my pussy. I pushed until the head popped in and stopped getting use to the size. I pulled it out and pushed it back in taking more of the shaft. I started working it in and out slowly taking more of its length each time.
After getting it a little over halfway inside me I kept pushing until it was balls deep with the head pressing against my cervix inside me. I held it there before slowly starting to fuck myself with it. It wasn't long before I felt my first orgasm approaching the faster, I got. I used both hands as I buried the big cock as deep as I could several times as I lost control, screaming.
"Yes, Daddy, fuck my pussy! Oh! yes, Daddy your big cock feels so good inside me! I'm going to cum Daddy! " I was coming so hard enjoying myself that I didn't hear my mom enter my room. When I opened my eyes there stood my mom with one hand massaging her tits and her other hand rubbing between her legs. I jumped pulling the dildo from my pussy and grabbed the covers to cover myself.
"Sorry mom I didn't expect you home until this evening. Why are you home so early? How long have you been standing there? I'm so sorry mom!" I tried to make out like I wasn't doing anything.
"It's alright you haven't done anything wrong so calm down and relax. Now we need to talk." she said as she sat on the edge of my bed next to me.
"I see that you have been snooping in my room and found my sex toy and lube. I remember when I was your age, I had the same intense feelings too but back then I didn't know about dildos and sex toys. I had to use other things back then."
"What do you mean use other things, what kind of things?" I asked wondering what she had used.
![[Image: nice-load-on-her-pussy.gif]](https://gifcandy.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/nice-load-on-her-pussy.gif)
"Well back then there weren't sex toys like the dildo you were using just a minute ago. So, we, as in girls had to use whatever resembled the shape of a man's cock, like a hairbrush handle, a banana and maybe a cucumber among other things. Believe me that the dildo was the closest to the real thing you can get as far as size and shape, but the real thing is so much better. What made you go snooping in the first place?" mom said.
"I'm really sorry for snooping in your bedroom, Mom. I had gone to the bathroom last night and I overheard you and dad when I heard my name called out by dad, so I eve dropped at your bedroom door. I heard you talking about roleplaying with you being me and dad was having sex with you thinking it was me. Then I heard you tell dad about the Daddy Dildo being the same size as he was that you used to get off when he was all worn out. Then the conversation about he wanted to fuck me, but he said that probably never happen and you said that he would if he got the chance. I got curious about daddy's size being close to the same size as the Daddy dildo and wanted to see what it looked like plus what size daddy was. I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have eased dropped or snooped mom."
"It's ok you're not in trouble and I'm not mad at you. I didn't intend on you hearing all that was said but since you did, I must explain. First how did it feel using the Daddy Dildo? Did you enjoy it? Don't be embarrassed to tell me everything and be truthful, would you please?" mom asked.
"Yes, mom it felt wonderful. I've never had something that realistic or that size inside me before, only my vibrator I bought a couple years ago. Can I ask a personal question? Mom."
"Sure, Maggie we have always been close and open minded with each other so you can ask me anything and I do mean anything."
"Well, I was wondering what the real thing feels like when it is inside of you. I heard you say the real thing is so much better than the Daddy dildo. The Daddy dildo felt really good to me when I was using it on myself. What is so different?"
"Well, a dildo does feel good it's hard and has the veins along the shaft that stimulates your pussy when you use it. But a man's cock is so different because it is body heat of the man's cock, the skin moves over the veins of a man's cock making it more pleasant feeling as he goes in and out and then when he is ready to cum inside of you it sweals up right before it shoots the man's cum in your pussy. That my daughter is the most erotic feeling in the world and sends you over the edge making you cum. I know you have never had a cock in your pussy or felt a guy cum inside you."
![[Image: gifcandy-handjob-77.gif]](https://gifcandy.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/gifcandy-handjob-77.gif)
"No, I haven't except for giving dad a blowjob in my sleep which I've only done twice so far, and I did like the taste, texture and how hot it was when he comes in my mouth but most of the time, I just give dad a hand job and watch him cum. I like to watch it shoot out of his cock."
"I also like to suck your dad's cock and swallow his cum but I rather him cum inside my pussy the best. Don't get me wrong I love sucking a hot hard cock anytime."
"I have one more question mom. Does Dad really want to fuck me or was it just roleplay?"
"That's two questions. Yes, I know your dad would love to fuck you because he gets so turned on when we roleplay with me being you that he cums so hard and a lot too. He also fucks me so dam good and I love it. Now for your second question I think it would be such a turn on and so hot to see you having sex with your dad and as far as me joining in I mean we could fuck him together as he can fuck both of us. didnt you like to watch your dad fuck your mother? I might want to eat his cum out of your freshly fucked pussy as I licking your pussy clean, and you could lick my pussy if you so desire. I hope I'm not scaring you off because we could make all this happen if you are interested. Would you like for your dad to fuck you? What do you say?"
I know my face was red and little embarrassed, but I answered mom's questions. "Yes, I have fantasized about dad having sex with me. After what I heard last night it's all I've been thinking about even as I was using the Daddy dildo. I'm sure you heard what I was saying in the heat of the moment a while ago. As far as the part about you and me, I've never done anything with a girl or woman, but I am a little curious about what it would be like, after watching some lesbian porn on the internet. One more question please, have you ever been with a girl before and if so, who was it?"
"Yes, I have a few times with your friend Roopa's mom after she and I had a threesome with your dad. We do get together every once and a while just the two of us for some slow sensual woman to woman loving. So, do you have any other questions?"
"Yes, two more. What is it like being with a girl and how are we going to get dad to have sex with me? I said staring into mom's eyes.
"Being with a woman is softer and more feminine than with a man. As far as us getting your dad to have sex with you, I will tell him that we had a mom and daughter talk today. Of course, I will dress sexy to let him know I'm horny and need to be fucked, which I am right now. I'm going to tell him that I suggested to you that he should teach you how a loving man should make love to a woman for her first time and I'm perfectly fine with it because my dad, your granddad taught me what it was like being fucked by a loving and caring man when I was your age. It is like a family tradition because his mom taught him about sex when he was our age too. We can discuss the details about it later. Yes, your dad knows all about it. I'm sure he will agree to have sex with you after I talk to him when he gets home."
"Wow, you and granddad fucked each other? That sounds so hot but I'm just a little nervous too, but really horny right now too." Mom gives me a hug and as she pulls away kisses me softly on my lips. I look into her eyes, and we kiss again more passionately this time with open mouths and tongue play. It felt so natural and erotic kissing my mom like that. Mom pulled away and said "Now give me back my Daddy dildo so I can clean it up. Now go shower and get all cleaned up."
that evening when my dad came back from work..
"Hey baby, I'm glad your home I have something very important to talk to you about."
"Oh, really what have I done now?"
"It's not what you have done, more like what you haven't done and going to do, is more like it."
"Ok, I'm all ears what is so important?"
"I came home early because the store wasn't very busy and to spend time with Maggie before she leaves for sch ool, you know some girl-on-girl time. When I entered the house, it was relatively quiet until I got to Maggie's bedroom door. I heard moaning and her talking."
"What's wrong with that? She was probably on the phone with one of her friends."
"Now just listen and don't interrupt me until I'm finished, ok. It wasn't the talking that perked my interest, it was what she was saying that made me quietly open her door to see what was going on."
"What was she saying? Just spit it out sweetheart"
"I told you not to interrupt me so now listen because you will like what I have to say, believe me. Wow! she was laying on her bed completely naked fucking herself with my Daddy dildo, saying, "Yes Daddy fuck my pussy! Oh, Daddy your big cock feels so good inside of me, you're going to make me cum!"
"I don't like it, I love it. Do you think she really wants me to have sex with her?"
"Yes, but we had a good long mom/daughter talk. I told she wasn't in trouble, and it was perfectly natural for a daughter to fantasize about having sex with their dad because I did and I told her about my dad having sex with me plus that you knew all about it. I told her I would tell her all she wanted to know about Dad and I later. As we talked, she told me that she had heard us last night roleplaying and got so horny, so she went looking for my Daddy dildo. I think we should sit down tonight and get everything out in the open about the idea of you and Maggie having sex and me being perfectly fine with it."
So, after dinner we all sat in the den with all three of us on the sofa. I noticed Maggie had done what I told her just wearing a halter top minus a bra and loose gym shorts, but I couldn't tell if she wore panties or not.
"Maggie I've talked to you dad and told him everything that has happened today and about our little talk this afternoon. You have nothing to worry about we both agree that it's perfectly natural for a daughter to have intimate desires for her dad as you do." mom leans in and kisses me again just like this afternoon.
"Mom! This is so embarrassing with dad right here."
"Your Dad likes to watch me with another woman or girl in this case as you're not a woman yet. Dad, won't you come and sit with Maggie, and I'll be right back."
"Don't worry Maggie, like your mother said it's natural for a girl to have these feeling for her dad. To tell you the truth I have the same feelings for you too which your mom knows about." Dad says embracing me in a reassuring hug and kiss on my forehead. I look up into his eyes and see the love and lust he has for me as he leans in letting our lips meet in a soft brief kiss.
"Are you sure you want this Maggie?" asked my dad.
I lean in and kiss him again a little longer and harder. He presses his tongue against my lips as my lip's parts accepting his tongue in my mouth. Dad and I were kissing passionately now and longer than just an innocent kiss. I felt his hand cupping my left boob making sure I accepted his advance. I was so horny that my nipples were rock hard. Dad started squeezing my boob while pinching my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I let out a moan of my approval as I let my hand rest on his chest. His chest was so firm and muscular I wanted to feel his shin in my hand, so I slid my hand under his shirt feeling his hot skin. Dad in turn took off my halter top and bent down to suck on my boob and teasing my nipple with his tongue. I placed my hand on his hardening cock through his loose gym shorts. Dad was really sucking and nibbling at my nipple as I felt his hard cock. I told dad I wanted to see his big hard cock. He stood up in front of me sitting on the sofa and put his thumbs in the waist band of his shorts slowly pulling them down. His long hard cock sprang free from his shorts slapping against his stomach. It settled down and it was right in front of my face.
"Oh! Daddy it's so big and hard." as I picked up his cock stroking it from its base to just under the stolen head.
"Mom it's way better, softer but hard and bigger than the Daddy dildo." I said looking over at my mom now sitting in a chair across from the sofa watching Dad and me.
"I told you it was far better than my Daddy dildo, didn't I." she said as she got up and left the room.
Mom insisted me to reveal when i saw my dad's naked cock for the first time. i was too bold by now to shed my inhibitions and tell the truth
"Mom.. first time i saw dad's cock was couple of years back when i used to sleep in your bed and dad couldn't control his passion and fuck you thinking that i would be sleeping and your moans never allow me to sleep and as a young girl i had the curiosity to see whats happening between both of you.. after sex, dad used to turn towards me and hug me naked from back and sometimes he would hold my hand and make me grip his wet cock which was laden with your pussy juices.. dad thinking that i was sleeping and stroking his lame cock along with my hand made me feel so good. i could feel the soft, thick cock but i didn't see that massive cock yet. some times dad used to stroke his cock along with my hand and would release his cum on my panty at the back. on one occasion we did lower my panty and cleaned his mess.. yes, he would lick my ass cheeks and clean his cum and then pull my panty back up.. mom, i used to feel so horny at that time but i was too timid to let you guys whats going on in my mind. in fact i really wanted to get up, switch on the light and keep staring at that massive monster cock and take it in my hands and play with it until he melts in my small, soft hands.. so cute.. licking my little fingers to taste his juicy cum.. ufff"
![[Image: gifcandy-handjob-91.gif]](https://gifcandy.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/gifcandy-handjob-91.gif)
i paused a while looking at mom's face for her reaction.
"Maggie, thats so cool to know you enjoyed what dad was doing to you and you quietly enjoyed those moments. but when was the first time you really saw his cock ?"
i didn't have to think much on that as i still remember that day. As I was about to reveal that, dad asked me to keep quite and he started telling..
"Honey.. first time when our babygirl saw my huge cock, it was by accident. You know how much turmoil Roopa's dad was facing as he was met with accident and lost his erection. his wife was frustrated and there was no peace in the family as the young girl had to endure the heated arguments between her parents. her mom was so much frustrated that she started moving closely with her office colleague, its then Roopa's dad told me about his issue. I could only sympathesize with him. but i thought hard on that and got an idea. i am not sure if it works or not. one day Roopa came to our house for sleepover with Maggie. you were not in the house that day, the girls were enjoying in their room, i went to their room to call them for dinner. i looked at Roopa and my eyes became moist. the little girl noticed it and understood also.. uncle, i am thankful to you for your concern but i need help, not consolation.
i removed my shorts and stood naked in front of her and our baby... they both were shocked.. we were all silent for a while. after a minute my cock was fully erect. then i told Roopa "baby, see you had a noble opinion on me and though i am a gentleman .. i may be a gentleman but not my cock.. it stood up looking at the two beautiful dolls.. this is the life. When my cock could get up just looking at you, why not your papa's cock get up looking at your beautiful nude body ? i may sound weird and pervert, but Roopa its a fact. you have the capacity to make your papa a normal man and your parents can have normal sex with your help. you just be a good girl that you are with your papa shedding all your inhibitions and it will work. his cock will raise.. what medicines cant do , his love on you would do.. see, i am supposed to be a gentleman but see my cock how it stood up without any shame even in front of my babygirl..this is science..this is emotion..this is family bonding. go girl go.. you can do it"
as soon as I completed the last sentence, Roopa couldn't control her emotions and started crying and stood up and knelt in front of me and kissing my cock non stop said "uncle, you opened my eyes.. this is the power of love.. i can see my papa in you already. papa, i love you..so much.. i will make you normal person.. i will make sure you fuck mom like before and i will bring happiness in mom's eyes and life.. papa, i know the trick now.. this is not cheeting..this is making love. showing love.. papa, i love you so much..pchhh..pchhhh.. i will suck your cock..i will raise your cock.. i will kiss your cock and drink your cum...papa, let me bring joy to your life.. our life..."
Roopa kept on sucking my hard cock thinking its her papa's cock.. she became so much emotional, even my babygirl felt happy for her dearest friend and came and hugged me. i was kissing my babygirl on her forehead while mouth fucking Roopa..the emotions took over.. the plan worked.. soon Roopa implemented the plan.. she "accidentally" came out nude from bathroom not expecting her papa would be there.. she smiled in shy.. her papa also smiled back.. she liesurly dressed herself up.. her papa liked it. same thing next day.. but this time she asked her papa to dress her up.. he was more than happy to help her.. while making her ready for sch ool, he would feel her cute tits and soft ass cheeks.. soon she started assisting him in his bath.. the cold water, hot touch.. his cock's nerves started stretching.. the love of his little angle solved his problem.. the nerves became normal..more than normal..
![[Image: 45832321.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validt...84rRJQ0%3D]](https://egl.phncdn.com/gif/45832321.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validto=4891363200&hash=N59a5S7o1GitoDnpquhP84rRJQ0%3D)
so much so he bent her little slut in the bathroom and rubbed his fully erected cock between her inner thighs.. the emotions took over.. the physical issue turned to passion and he came hard on her outer pussy lips. he would dress her up in sch ool uniform and then bend her on the study table and dry fuck her from backside until he cums hard on her skirt and he would wipe his juices off her skirt and adjust her hair and plant her a passionate kiss and send her off to sch ool
as soon as she comes back from sch ool, he would carry her to her room and eat her pussy first before she whacks his shaft.. these kind of excersizes have strengthened his nerves while his wife came late from office after roaming with her male collegues
he was ready for real fuck.. his wife was more than happy to resume their sex life. in fact that night she was supposed to meet her office colleague in his flat and have sex. but that evening she saw his husband.. who was supposed to be having limp cock.. dry humping their little angel while she was sleeping in her bed.. seeing that first she got anger.. but seeing his fully erect cock, she became happy.. she changed her plans.. she threw him on the bed and climbed on him while their little angel encouraged them.. they both had fantastic sex after six months and they both thanked their little angel for her superb thinking and her family bonding helped the family to come together again
Roopa was happy..
Maggie was happy for her friend..
Maggie thanked me so much for helping her friend..
Sam, thats how our angel saw my nude fully erected cock for the first time"
Dad concluded his narration and i became horny hearing that again.
I looked back at daddy's cock and licked the small drop of precum from the tip. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock; I wanted to taste him. I ran my tongue from the bottom of his shaft back up to the head, first one side then the other, just feeling the texture of it. I went farther down the next time to lick his huge balls taking them in my mouth one at a time.
"Yes, Maggie that feels so good when you love on Daddy's cock with your mouth."
"I looked up into his eyes, it's because I love you and your beautiful cock and what fun I'm going to have with it."
I put my hand around the base of his shaft and pulled it towards my mouth as I kissed it, swirling my tongue around the spongey head again. I parted my lips taking just the head in my mouth feeling the heat of his cock. I began to take more each time as I relaxed moved my mouth up and down on his cock.
"That's right baby girl suck Daddy's cock, take all you want."
I began to really get into it taking nearly three quarters of Daddy' cock when it touched the back of my throat. Up and down, I went trying to take all of his cock. I relaxed my throat as I felt his cock travel passed my gag reflex, and my nose touched his pubic mound. I held it as long as could while I worked my throat muscles massaging the head of his cock. I came back up sucking on just the head when Daddy grabbed my head bringing me up to kiss me.
"That's enough for now baby; it's daddy's turn to take care of you as he pulled me to the edge of the sofa. He pushed me back on the sofa. He reached up hooking his fingers in my shorts as I lifted my ass off the sofa for him to pull them off of me. He leaned down and kissed the wet crotch of my thong, taking the crotch in his teeth as he pulled them off of me as he slides them down my legs with his big hands.
![[Image: mxdhfz0g187g1.gif]](https://i.redd.it/mxdhfz0g187g1.gif)
"Oh! Maggie you have a beautiful pussy!" he said looking at my freshly shaved bare pussy.
"Mom told me that you like a bald smooth pussy, so I shaved it for you!"
Putting his hands behind my knees he spread my legs wide open just looking at my pussy. I was so wet, and my labia was swollen and spread open like the peddles of a flower. His gaze was so intense it made me even wetter.
"I told you she had a beautiful pussy didn't I." mom said from her chair. I looked over to see mom rubbing her pussy with her vibrator and I noticed the Daddy dildo lying next to her in the chair. She caught me looking at her and she said, "Turnabout fair play, you used mine I'm using yours."
I felt daddy's hot breath on my pussy, and I looked down just as he swiped his tongue from my asshole up to my clit. He pressed the tip of his tongue in my wet hole fucking me with his tongue. It felt so good and hot as he began to eat my pussy. I've never had a guy lick my pussy like daddy was doing (the only guy that ate my pussy did it like it was his last hamburger) and mom was right when it's done right it feels wonderful. He worked his tongue in and out of me then came up and flicked my clit. I was in heaven as an electric shock went through my body. Then he sucked my clit hard into his mouth while flicking it with his tongue real fast.
He let my clit slip from his mouth and I moaned, "Oh! dad don't stop please!" but he kept licking my pussy.
All of a sudden, I felt the tip of his tongue touch my asshole.
"Oh, Daddy what are you doing? I've never had that done to me." He used the tip of his tongue to tease my puckered asshole and putting pressure with the tip of his tongue right on my opening. I moved my ass against his tongue trying to relax and make him enter me, but he moved back up to start to lick my pussy again. I was so turned on and horny I just screamed.
"Daddy, I need you to fuck me now. I'm so ready Daddy! I need your big cock inside me please!"
Dad stood up and went over and kissed my mom before sitting next to me on the sofa. He held his cock straight up and told me, "You need to be on top with it being your first time. That way you can take as much as you want until you are comfortable until you can take the entire length deep in your pussy."
I got up on my knees and swung my leg over my dad. I grabbed the hard shaft and aimed the head towards the entrance of my pussy as I eased myself down until I felt the hot head touch my pussy lips for the first time. It felt so good as the head popped inside of me as I eased down on taking his shaft deeper in me. I raised up and lowered back down taking more and more of his hot hard cock deeper in my pussy. Just then I felt his cock head touch my cervix as my clit smashed against his pubic bone.
"Oh! Daddy you are all the way up inside me, you're so deep and it feels so good!"
"Oh, honey Maggie has a very tight pussy just like you said it would be. Dad said.
"I can see that by the way her pussy is being stretched tight around your thick shaft. I know how good it feels myself. Now fuck her the way she needs it." Mom replied.
Daddy grabbed my hips and started fucking me harder and faster. It was feeling so good really better than the Daddy dildo that's for sure like Mom said it would be. It is so soft but yet hard and really hot inside me. He would pull back until the head pushed against my G-spot and then thrust hard back inside me. It was feeling so good but then he stopped and pulled his cock out of me.
"No! Daddy don't stop I was so close to coming!"
"Turn over and get on your hands and knees here on the floor." he said.
I did as I was told and looked over my shoulder when I felt daddy's cock touch my pussy again. He slid the entire length of his cock back inside of me until I felt his big balls slap against my clit. He grabbed my hips and started pounding me hard and fast. It felt so good as I had my elbows down on the floor with my ass in the air taking all of his cock. Mom came down and slid under me sucking on my nipples. With the two of them pleasuring me I was getting very close to coming. Mom let go of my nipple and moved in front of me with her legs spread wide scooting her pussy right in front of my face. She raised my head moving her wet pussy closer to my face, grabbed my head with both of her hands and spoke.
"Yes, Maggie eat mommy's pussy as your daddy fucks your pussy and makes you cum all over his big cock."
I dipped my head down and took my first taste of another woman's pussy. It tasted good and I tried to mimic what daddy did to my pussy. I pushed the tip of my tongue deep in her vagina and moved in and out tongue fucking mom's pussy like daddy did mine. I moved up and flicked the tip of my tongue over her exposed hard clit, licking all around the hard little nub making mommy moan. I followed dad's move and pushed her legs up to her breast and licked her asshole while trying to fuck it with the tip of my tongue. I was surprised that it didn't taste bad at all. I liked it and mom did too from the moans she was letting out.
Daddy was really fucking me hard and fast now and I was on the verge of coming as I moved my mouth back up to mom's clit sucking and flicking it with my tongue just like daddy did to me earlier.
"Yes, Daddy, fuck my pussy! You're going to make me cum." He really picked up the pace then and was slamming deep inside my pussy.
"Daddy is going to cum too! Maggie!"
"Cum in me, Daddy I want to feel your hot cum. Fill my pussy with your cum."
I felt his cock starting to swell and then it pulsed squirting load after load of hot cum inside me.
"That's its Maggie keep licking mommy's pussy, you're going to make me cum too!"
We all came together and rolled off each other catching our breaths.
"Mom you were right the real cock is so much better than the Daddy dildo and I can't wait for daddy to fuck me again if you don't mind."
"I don't mind at all" as Mom was the first to move as she curled down and spread my legs wide looking at my pussy.
"Now mommy is going to clean up your pussy and suck all of your daddy's cum out of you. This is my favorite part eating daddy's hot thick cum from a fresh fucked pussy.
I woke up Saturday morning in Mom and Daddy's bed. I was still naked and had a good type of feeling in my pussy from last night. I couldn't stop thinking how my daddy had fucked me right there in front of my mom. She cheered us on and let daddy have his way with me. It wasn't him making love to me it was just all out fucking me, and I wanted him to fuck me again because his big cock filled my pussy so good. I didn't bother putting on any clothes as I thought it would be senseless to do so. I went to my bathroom peed, brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I changed my mind about the clothes and slipped on an oversized tee shirt that just came below the checks of my ass just in case. As I entered the kitchen there was a note on the counter,
"Good morning sweetheart,
Your mom has gone over to your granddads for the day and won't be home until later this evening sometime. I had some brief work to do at the office this morning and then I'm going to work out at the gym. I shouldn't be too long as I thought we could spend the day together, just you and me. Love you! Daddy.
Well, I guess I'll have the house to myself for a while, so I fixed me a warm sandwitch and a cup of coffee for breakfast. I thought since I had the house to myself, I think I'll got lay out by the community pool and get some sun to work on my tan. I went up and put on my new pink bikini that barely covered my 32B small but cute breast and my shaved pussy, the important parts of my body. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror on my door thinking how sexy I looked. I really liked the way the bottoms of the bikini accented the slit of my pussy. I went down to the pool and pulled a lounge chair out on the deck so I would be in the sun. I laid there for a while and the sun felt so good on my skin. A thought popped in my head "NO TAN LINES" so I pulled the strings of my bikini and dropped it on the table next to my lounge chair. I applied sunscreen all over the front of my body since I couldn't reach the back. I laid on my back on the sun lounger letting the sun rays baste over my body especially my boobs and pussy since those two areas haven't seen much sun. The warmth was causing me to think about last night when I had sex with my daddy. The more I thought about it the more turned on I was getting to think about daddy's big hard cock. As I laid there the more, I wanted him to catch me sunbathing nude because I was in need of his touch and loving sex. The more I thought his cock the harder my nipples and the wetter my pussy was getting.
It wasn't long until I heard his voice at the sliding door in the kitchen open and daddy's voice said, "Hey, Maggie I'm home and it looks like you are enjoying the warm sunshine." as he walked up standing over me admiring my naked body.
"Oh, hi daddy. Yes, the sun feels so warm on my body, and I hope you don't mind me sunbathing naked, so I won't have tan lines."
"No not at all but you're getting kind of red so I think you might want to turn over to get the other side while you're at it."
"I think your right, and would you rub the sunscreen on the back side because I can't reach it? The sunscreen is right there on the table under my bikini." I couldn't wait to feel his big hands on my body as he applies the sunscreen. I turned over and made sure I spread my legs apart as far as I could with being so obvious as to what I was doing.
I turned over on my hands and knees with my perky B cup boobs pointing straight down with just a little firm wobble as my nipples were erect pointing down also. As he watched me lay flat on the sun lounger his eyes were drawn to my raised firm round ass and noticed that I had spread my legs apart to the outside edges of the sun lounger. He grabbed the sunscreen and squirted a large dollop right between my shoulder blades as he used both of his hands to rub it all over my back down to the top of my ass. He squirted another dollop on each of my upper thighs and proceeded to rub the leg farthest away from him using both hands doing one leg at a time from the bottom of my ass checks all the way to my pretty little feet. As he worked each leg, he would run his fingers back up my inner thigh until he just grazed the edge of my shaved pussy. He did both legs the same way. As she straightened up and thought he was finished I spoke up.
"Daddy please don't forget my ass checks because I surely don't want to get burned there and don't miss a single spot either please." I felt daddy's fingers graze the edge of my pussy when he did the inside of my thighs, but I wanted more. I wanted him to tease my pink puckered asshole like he did last night to make sure I didn't dream that he touched me there.
![[Image: 5a9a16df675a7f2e19361f95f361bbe9.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/whcbJDVn/5a9a16df675a7f2e19361f95f361bbe9.jpg)
He put another dollop in the palm of his hand and proceeded to do what I had requested. He rubbed his hands together to make sure his hands were coated with the sunscreen. He rubbed it over both of my firm ass checks and as he did so I pulled my ass checks apart as he let his pointer finger on each hand slide over my puckered asshole. As He did this, I raised my ass up and bent my knees spreading my legs farther apart giving him complete access to my pussy and asshole. He slide his right hand down between my spread legs and slowly eased his fingers over my engorged clit through my wet pussy lips teasing them back to tease my puckered asshole with the tip of his pointer finger.
"There you go Baby you're all covered now. I'm going to get a shower after working out at the gym and then get ready to fix us some dinner. Oh! by the way your mom called, and she is staying over tonight at your granddad's tonight because there is a storm heading that way."
"Ok daddy and thanks for applying the sunscreen." I watched him walk off in his loose gym shorts. I laid there for a little while longer before I made up my mind to join him in the shower. I walked down the hall to the master bedroom and then to the doorway of the master bathroom where I could see through the clear shower stall. I stood there watching my dad soap up his body with the bodywash which I like the smell of.
![[Image: opxegnb93w6f1.gif]](https://i.redd.it/opxegnb93w6f1.gif)
My eyes worked their way down until I saw the object I wanted to see, his big fat cock swaying back and forth as he washed himself. When he turned his back to the shower door, I walked over opening the door and eased into the shower with my dad as we were both naked together. He had his hands over his head washing his hair as I pressed the front of my body to his back as I touched his sides sliding my hands around him hugging him tight against me when he realized it was me caressing him. "Don't move daddy because I want some more of this!" as I slide my hands down grabbing his cock in one hand and his balls in the other.
"Oh! Maggie are you sure this is what you want, for us to have sex again? I'm guessing he was trying to see if I had any guilt or mixed feelings from what happened last night.
I squeezed his cock and balls firmly and stroked his hardening cock, "Does this feel like I want you to fuck me again. Its sure fells like you want to fuck me again." as I felt his cock become fully hard and erect in my hand. I love stroking his big cock with my hands feeling the raised veins and how hard it gets in my hand. It gets so hard but yet its soft velvety shin feels so warm in my hands. I moved my hand from his balls to his chest pulling him tight pressing my hard erect nipples against his back. I release his cock and turn him around reaching up to rinse the soap out of his hair as my nipples graze his firm chest. I wipe the water from his face as I lean in and kiss his soft lips parting them with my tongue searching for his. I kiss him passionately before I kiss my way down his chest towards my desired object. I kneel down with my hands on his hips as I licked the engorged head of his 10 1/2" erect cock.
I open my mouth to engulf his magnificent cock across my tongue into my throat. I suck as much of his cock into my mouth as it gets even bigger and harder in my mouth. I begin to suck my daddy's cock with earnest wanting to make him feel loved and wanted as much as I love sucking his cock. I bob up and down his cock swirling my tongue all around his veiny shaft and head. He grabs my head with both of his hands and begins fucking my mouth like her owns me which he does.
![[Image: caroline-ray-daddy-issues-2-newsensations_006.gif]](https://porngifmag.com/content/2017/05/caroline-ray-daddy-issues-2-newsensations_006.gif)
I can feel his cock expand and get extremely hard knowing he is about to cum when he pulls his cock from my mouth grabs me lifting me to my feet. He kisses me and whispers in my ear, "I will let you suck me all you want to later but this cum load is for your young tight pussy baby. Let's dry off and go to my bed so I can ravish you to no end,"
He follows me out of the shower as we both dry off as he leads me to my parent's king size bed, I lay back with my ass right at the edge of the bed.
"Maggie it's my turn to pleasure you." my daddy says. He towers above me as he leans down to kiss me with total passion. He kisses down my neck slowly until he reaches my boobs. He kneads my right boob with his strong hand as his mouth licks all over my other boob around my areole teasing all the bumps around my nipple. His mouth found what he was looking for as he sucked on my hard erect nipple occasionally biting it softly.
"Yes, Daddy suck my nipples hard I love it when you do that. It makes my pussy so hot and wet making me so horny."
He switches to my other nipple doing the same thing to it as I feel my pussy tingle and get wetter by the minute. As her slides between my legs licking his way down my stomach stopping at my belly button to give it a little lick too. He is now kneeling between my legs on the floor as he grabs the back of my thighs right behind my knees pushing my legs back and apart until they are parallel with my body. Daddy kisses his way from the back of my knee joint down my left inner thigh to my left labia when he raises up and does the same thing to my right inner thigh. I'm so anxious for him to eat my pussy that I can't stand it no more.
"Oh! Daddy, please eat my pussy like you did last night. Lick all of me please Daddy. I need it so bad."
" I plan on it you just lay back and enjoy what I'm about to do to you."
I pull a pillow over and propped my head up so I could watch what he was doing. He lowers his head as I feel his tongue enter my vagina as he starts tongue fucking my pussy. Oh! It feels so good as his tongue actually is fucking my pussy going in and out. It's so warm and rough that I raise my hips to meet his mouth. He licks up to my clit swirling his tongue all around the hood of my sensitive little bud. Then he covers my whole pussy with his mouth as he softly sucks my clit from it's safe hiding place flicking it with the tip of his tongue as I'm moaning in ecstasy.
"Oh yes Daddy suck on my clit that feels so good. Please don't stop doing that!"
He continues his administrations on my clit when I feel his finger teasing my asshole. He fingers my wet pussy getting his fingers lubricated as he again presses on my puckered asshole. I relax and his finger slides in my ass as he continues his assault on my clit. It's so intense feeling both of my holes being made love to.
"Oh! Daddy, I'm going to cum please don't stop." I raise my hips pushing my pussy harder against his mouth and tongue as I flood his mouth with my girly cum. "Daddy, I need you to fuck me now, I need your cock inside me so bad. Please Daddy fuck me." I looked down at Daddy's face which was all wet with my cum.
I pull my legs wide apart as he lines up his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I feel the head of his cock push past the lips of my opening and pops just inside of me. He pulls back out and pushes back in me a little deeper each time as he repeats his process of fucking me. He picks up his pace and pushes deeper in me until he is balls deep in my tight pussy.
"Yes, Daddy faster and harder I want to cum all over your big cock." He starts pounding my pussy like there is no tomorrow and it feels so good. "I'm so close Daddy, keep fucking me just like that." Then he stops and pulls his cock out of me. "What the hell why did you stop? Daddy, I need to cum so bad!" He grabs my legs and pushes them to one side and grabs my hips making me get on my knees spreading my legs with my ass in the air as he stands between them behind me. He rubs the head of his cock up and down my wet pussy. He just keeps teasing me until I yell at him to please just fuck me. I feel his cock at my entrance as he pushes his entire length deep inside me. I'm in heaven as he slowly fucks me with long slow strokes as my orgasm is steady building.
"Oh! Yes, Daddy just fuck the hell out of me and quit teasing me. Fuck me like you do Mom, good, fast and hard.
"You want me to fuck you like I do your mom when she is in this position?"
"Yes, do me like mom I've heard her in my bedroom how she moans screaming how much she loves it." He starts slowly sliding his big cock in and out of my pussy. Then I feel his thumb massaging my asshole. He pulls his cock out of my pussy and inserts his thumb then re-enters me with his cock. I feel his wet thumb again rubbing my puckered asshole and it feels so good as he slowly pushes his thumb past my splinter in my ass.
"Maggie do you like me playing with your asshole like this?"
"Yes, Daddy that feels so good!" He starts fucking my ass with his thumb and my pussy with his cock at the same time and it felt so good I thought I would pass out. He kept this up for a few minutes before he asked me again if I want to be fucked like my mom.
"Yes, Daddy please make me moan just like mom does!" I feel Daddy lean back and pull open the nightstand top drawer getting something. All of a sudden, hear a snap of a top being opened and I feel a slick cool glob of what I would suspect was some kind of lube. He works it all around my puckered asshole with his thumb before pushing his thumb back in my asshole. I relax my slinter to give him easy access to my ass. As I feel his cock pull out of my pussy and I hear the top open again, so I look over my shoulder to see what he was doing. He was applying a generous amount of lube to his big fat cock with his hand wrapped around it sliding his hand up and down his cock like he was going to masturbate. I had an idea what he was going to do to me, and it was confirmed as I felt the warm tip of his cock at the entrance of my ass.
"Oh! Yes, daddy fuck my ass but take it slow because I've never had anything in me back there!" as he slowly pushes the head of his cock in me, I feel the head pop past my splinter with a sharp pain but a pleasant feeling at the same time. I jump forward a little out of reflex but then I push back as he holds still for me to get use to his cock in my ass.
"Are you ok Maggie? Just relax and I'll continue but you can stop me at any time if it is unpleasurable to you.
"Yes, Daddy I'm ok now just go slow. I want all 8 1/2" of your big cock in my ass it's starting to feel really good in me. Give it to me!" Daddy keeps pushing until I feel his balls slap against my pussy and clit. He starts to withdraw until just the head is in me and then pushes back in all the way. It feels so good in my ass.
"Yes, Daddy fuck my ass. It feels so good when you're inside me."
"Do you like my cock in your ass Maggie?"
"Yes Daddy!" He starts to fuck me a little faster and harder. "Oh! Daddy fuck my ass! Yes, Daddy fuck me harder! Give me all of your big cock, faster Daddy!" I'm pushing back as he pushes in taking all of his cock. "Oh! Fuck it feels so dam good, you're going to make me cum Daddy, please don't stop. Yes! fuck my ass, Daddy."
"I'm about to cum too baby girl, where do you want me to cum?"
"Cum in my ass Daddy, I want to feel your hot cum in my ass, fill me up Daddy!"
"Here it comes Maggie." as he sinks his cock balls deep in my ass. I can feel his cock getting harder and swelling inside me. I hear a loud grunt as he shoots rope after rope of his hot cum several times in me.
"Yes, Daddy I'm coming too!" as I rub my clit as I clinch my asshole milking his cock for all of his cum. I scream out and I had the biggest orgasm of my life as I squirt cum all over Daddy's balls. As his cock shrinks in me and slides out of my ass, as I collapse on the bed, I can feel his cum ooze out of my ass down over my pussy to my clit.
"OH! Daddy that was the best fuck I've ever had."
We hear clapping from the doorway of the bedroom as we both turn to see mom and granddad standing in the doorway.
Mom says, " I think this needs to be a family thing what do you think Dad?"
"I think you're right my daughter and I wouldn't mind getting to know my granddaughter a lot better."
"Anytime my baby girl. Daddy is here for your pleasure."


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)