01-10-2026, 07:36 PM
Me: no!.
( I came downstairs and seeing her in kitchen, ).
I gone to bedroom and lying down.
I was hearing his voice normally in hall, I got some angry.
When I came to hall and sits next to him,
He was held his hand down.
Iam seeing my wife was came to hall and she was seeing me and unzipped her nighty little bit.
I got humiliating.
I just look at her act, she was not bothering.
Her eyes seeing inside kitchen and took her one boobs fully outside.
House main door was in open condition.
I just seeing her in shock.
She was still standing on the entrance of the kitchen by facing us.
Her uncle was seeing me first and then look at her!.
As she was having big melons, his eyes struck up at her.
Her hands was took another out of her nighty.
She was concentrated on seeing the kitchen.
Her eyes fixed on her mom.
It's like a daring exposure!.
She was seducing him like a queen.
As she hearing the front gate door opening sound.
She puts back inside the nighty.
It's her dad, by seeing us.
He welcomed us.
Explained he was busy in the marriage function arrangement.
She was gone back to kitchen.
( I came downstairs and seeing her in kitchen, ).
I gone to bedroom and lying down.
I was hearing his voice normally in hall, I got some angry.
When I came to hall and sits next to him,
He was held his hand down.
Iam seeing my wife was came to hall and she was seeing me and unzipped her nighty little bit.
I got humiliating.
I just look at her act, she was not bothering.
Her eyes seeing inside kitchen and took her one boobs fully outside.
House main door was in open condition.
I just seeing her in shock.
She was still standing on the entrance of the kitchen by facing us.
Her uncle was seeing me first and then look at her!.
As she was having big melons, his eyes struck up at her.
Her hands was took another out of her nighty.
She was concentrated on seeing the kitchen.
Her eyes fixed on her mom.
It's like a daring exposure!.
She was seducing him like a queen.
As she hearing the front gate door opening sound.
She puts back inside the nighty.
It's her dad, by seeing us.
He welcomed us.
Explained he was busy in the marriage function arrangement.
She was gone back to kitchen.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)