28-09-2026, 11:38 PM
(On stage I’ll sing innocent. Here I sang your cocks. It’s inside. Both.)
She stands. Shaky. Pulls the stage dress down over wet thighs. First note of Yashna’s song. Crowd doesn’t know she’s still dripping. Walks into the spotlight.
![[Image: Screenshot-57.png]](https://i.ibb.co/1J64nbs1/Screenshot-57.png)
Blue light. Adult Mahi. First note waiting in her throat.
![[Image: Screenshot-56.png]](https://i.ibb.co/0jVx0tBy/Screenshot-56.png)
Idhe amma song. Judges ki nenu body ichanu. Stage ki voice isthunna.
She looks up. Smile on. For the hall. For him.
![[Image: Screenshot-57.png]](https://i.ibb.co/1J64nbs1/Screenshot-57.png)
Nanna, chudu. Nenu still here. You said journey matter. I survived. Ippudu paduthunna.
Strings. Same chords from the hospital.
![[Image: Screenshot-58.png]](https://i.ibb.co/gbwFh3nL/Screenshot-58.png)
He taught me not to rush the fret. Everything else I rushed.
Mic. Guitar. Leather. She looks clean.
![[Image: 51.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/LX1q2X4v/51.jpg)
Naa Nanna Viraj. Photographer. He didn’t let me die quiet. If they clap, it’s his.
Mouth on the mic.
![[Image: Screenshot-60.png]](https://i.ibb.co/9HQ4CtZ3/Screenshot-60.png)
Backstage dirty. Ikkada clean. He only gets this version.
Full frame. Eyes almost shut.
![[Image: 121651.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/GfwGWhyc/121651.jpg)
Mahi. Viraj’s daughter. Amma’s song.
She stands. Shaky. Pulls the stage dress down over wet thighs. First note of Yashna’s song. Crowd doesn’t know she’s still dripping. Walks into the spotlight.
![[Image: Screenshot-57.png]](https://i.ibb.co/1J64nbs1/Screenshot-57.png)
Blue light. Adult Mahi. First note waiting in her throat.
![[Image: Screenshot-56.png]](https://i.ibb.co/0jVx0tBy/Screenshot-56.png)
Idhe amma song. Judges ki nenu body ichanu. Stage ki voice isthunna.
She looks up. Smile on. For the hall. For him.
![[Image: Screenshot-57.png]](https://i.ibb.co/1J64nbs1/Screenshot-57.png)
Nanna, chudu. Nenu still here. You said journey matter. I survived. Ippudu paduthunna.
Strings. Same chords from the hospital.
![[Image: Screenshot-58.png]](https://i.ibb.co/gbwFh3nL/Screenshot-58.png)
He taught me not to rush the fret. Everything else I rushed.
Mic. Guitar. Leather. She looks clean.
![[Image: 51.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/LX1q2X4v/51.jpg)
Naa Nanna Viraj. Photographer. He didn’t let me die quiet. If they clap, it’s his.
Mouth on the mic.
![[Image: Screenshot-60.png]](https://i.ibb.co/9HQ4CtZ3/Screenshot-60.png)
Backstage dirty. Ikkada clean. He only gets this version.
Full frame. Eyes almost shut.
![[Image: 121651.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/GfwGWhyc/121651.jpg)
Mahi. Viraj’s daughter. Amma’s song.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)