26-09-2026, 01:52 PM
(20-09-2026, 08:29 PM)pid=\6319882 Wrote:The memory of her own voice crying out under his mouth made her fingers tighten around the cup.Dear Author,
Before this, I never did anything like that. I hesitated to even marry for years because of this job… because I knew my duty came first, because I was afraid that personal attachments would become weaknesses. I kept myself clean. I kept myself strong. And yet the first time pressure came, I opened my legs, I released a goon with my own signature, I let that man take pictures of my naked body.
She took a slow sip of the coffee. It tasted bitter.
.....
.....
She stared at the cold coffee in her cup. The public worshipped Pandey. Newspapers called him a man of the people, a strict administrator who fought corruption, a leader who protected the weak. Yet the same man had used her husband’s project as a leash, had taken nude photographs of her, had laughed with his PA about breaking her arrogance, and had casually handed her body over to Tony for “revenge.”
How does a man like that become “good” in everyone’s eyes?
Am I missing anything, or has some part of the story not been uploaded yet?
If I remembered correctly, Nisha was never handed over to Tony. The minister only winked at his PA while Nisha was still present, and readers later learned (after she had left) that he told the PA he would break her arrogance next time.
So either brilliant Nisha connected the dots herself and concluded that the minister would eventually pass her to Tony as further punishment… or I missed an update / a portion of the story that wasn’t posted.
I hope Nisha will fight back. If she has already built a reputation, she must possess both courage and intelligence. She might surrender again, but this time with calculated risk, using her body as bait to get close enough to burn down Pandey’s and Tony’s empires.
Even a once-broken Nisha still shows the potential to rise like a phoenix. It will be interesting to see whether she deliberately places herself in the minister’s and Tony’s circle (and among their men) so she can later strike back, or whether she is forced into further surrender and then turns the tables.
The story is still building, so expecting any particular turn would be unfair. Nisha’s old colleague is being fucked mercilessly by Tony and his men, one of her team members is critically injured and will need months to heal, and that man’s wife is now vulnerable. I’ll wait to see how the story progresses from here.
regards


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)