26-09-2026, 09:50 AM
Part 195 – Raju Arranged For His Own Food
Pihu’s POV- Taking his mobile phone back from my hand, Raju looked at me. Just by looking at him, I knew what I had to do. I got up from the chair and stood in front of Raju. Then, I took off the maxi I was wearing. I was completely naked in front of him, as I wasn't wearing a bra or panties under my maxi. I was standing completely naked from my head to toe. Raju took a good look at me. Then he got up from his chair, held me, and carefully placed me on the glass top of the dining table. Our dining table is a regular six-seater, so the upper surface of the dining table would easily be 5 to 5.5 feet wide. So, I didn't have much difficulty sitting on it. But since I had never sat on top of the glass top of this dining table before, I was a little apprehensive that it might suddenly break under my weight, and I might get hurt. On one hand, I was scared, and on the other, I was also quite excited. This was the first time I was doing this, and with Raju. I would be in a half-lying position on top of the dining table's glass top, and Raju would lick my pussy. Just thinking about it made my pussy start to get wet. I took one hand to my pussy and found that my pussy had indeed started to release juice, and the area around my pussy, including my pussy, was starting to get soaked with it. I sat on top of the glass top in a position where my buttocks were above the glass top and both my legs hung down from the dining table. I placed my pussy right on the edge of the dining table, so that Raju wouldn't have any difficulty licking my pussy, but instead would find it easier for him. I sat down according to my and Raju's convenience. Then, with my back against the glass table, I came into a semi-reclining position. I spread my legs apart, opening my pussy for Raju. As I spread my legs apart, my pussy opened, inviting Raju to come closer. Raju had been watching me silently, without saying a word. Now, in front of him, his own aunt was spreading her legs, her pussy opening, inviting him in. This scene was a unique experience for him. Until now, he had only seen this scene in porn movies. But he had never imagined in his life that the scene he had seen would be transformed into reality in this way, and that too with me. He was staring intently at my pussy. His eyes were fixed on it. I looked at his Bermuda. I noticed that the front of his Bermuda had almost formed a tent. Seeing and understanding that my own nephew was in a state of shock at the sight of my beautiful, young, naked body was making me feel both pleasure and shame. Like a cheap street prostitute, I said to Raju, "What, Raju, are you just going to stand there all day and stare at this scene? I took such a risk and climbed onto this dining table so you could make your fantasy a reality, and you're just standing there, watching! Come to me, lick it!" I said to Raju, pointing to my pussy. I felt like Raju had been waiting for this all along, for me to call him to lick my pussy myself. As soon as I called him over, Raju didn't waste a moment. He came close to me and lowered his face directly to my pussy. I could feel Raju's hot breath wafting over my pussy, wet with my own juices. My waist and back were lying on the dining table, and I held my head up, watching Raju's movements. Raju stared intently at my hairless, clean pussy for a while. He watched the stream of juices oozing from my pussy, staring at my swollen clit, and I continued to show him my pussy. I felt quite embarrassed, but I was also enjoying it. Then a prank occurred to me. I grabbed the sides of my pussy with my fingers and pulled them apart, opening my pussy wide. As my pussy opened, a large amount of juice dripped down my ass. I spread my pussy lips on both sides, giving Raju a glimpse of its internal structure. Raju also took his time and carefully examined my pussy. Then he said something that struck me as odd. Looking intently at my pussy, he said, "Mami (Aunty), your pussy looks really tight! And it's pink inside too. Is every woman's pussy like yours the same? Or is it something different?" I was a little surprised by his question. At first, I wondered may be Raju was asking such a question out of curiosity. However, he hadn't seen anyone else's pussy in real life, except mine. Perhaps that's why he was asking.
I said, "Why? Why are you suddenly asking such a question?" Seeing me ask him back, he looked away from my pussy and looked at me, "I've seen pussies other than yours. But they're nothing like yours." This surprised and intrigued me even more. What did he just say? He's seen pussies other than mine? But where and how? And more importantly, whose pussy has he seen? Raju probably sensed these questions in my eyes and body language. Looking into my eyes, he said, "Don't worry, mami. I've only seen pussies other than yours in porn. But even the pussies shown in porn are nothing compared to yours. Yours is still tight. Completely pink inside. But the pussies shown in porn are all loose and not as pink as yours." I said, "Do you only watch porn of older women?! The porn you just showed me on your mobile phone also featured a middle-aged woman." Hearing my question, Raju thought for a moment and said, "It's not like that. I watch all kinds of porn. But I don't know why I only like watching women older than me getting fucked. Whenever I see an older woman getting fucked in porn, I feel a strange sensation inside me. And I ejaculate quickly." Then he said, "Mami, maybe you don't know. It's called cougarism." I said, "Cougarism!!! What is that? I've never heard of it, have I?" Hearing my question, Raju smiled a little and said, "I knew you wouldn't know about it. Cougars mean women 40 or older who date men at least 10 years younger than them. They can even live in a live-in relationship. Sometimes they can even have sex together." The more Raju continued to explain all this, the more I was becoming astonished. What was Raju saying? I asked, "But what does all this have to do with you?" Raju replied, "Nothing. I just like women older than me. Like you. You must be ten or twelve years older than me. And I like you. Whenever I see you like this, I feel a strange kind of excitement inside me." Raju paused for a little and said again, "Mami, ever since you first taught me how to fuck a girl or woman, and I fucked you for the first time, I've had a unique fantasy about women older than me. It's also called a MILF fantasy. And I like older women more than girls my own age, like you. You're the most beloved woman, or MILF, in my life." Listening to Raju, I realized something. That Raju's liking for older women and watching them get fucked before his eyes couldn't be a mere coincidence. There might be a deeper secret hidden behind all this, one that Raju hasn't told me yet. And maybe the thing Raju wants to tell me, yet he can't, is directly related to this MILF fantasy. I'm 100% sure of it. But I haven't found out the truth yet. And I need to know it, no matter what. But Raju wouldn't tell me the truth so easily. I'd have to do something. I know exactly what I have to do. I said, "Forget about it. Look, I've been waiting for you with your food for a long time. Come on, hurry up and eat your food." My words worked. Raju turned his gaze to my pussy once again. But unlike last time, he didn't just stare at it; he moved his head towards it. I was lying on the glass top of the dining table, and Raju was standing in front of me. He leaned forward and brought his mouth to my pussy. He moved one of his fingers on my pussy. My pussy was already wet with juices. And the touch of his finger on my wet pussy made me flinch. He inserted his finger inside my pussy and moved it in circles. Then he pulled it out. His finger was coated with my pussy juices. He brought the finger soaked in my pussy juices to his nose. He took a deep breath and smelled the pussy juices on his finger. Then he said, "Umm...mami, your pussy smells really nice. It will be so much fun to taste it." Saying this, he put his pussy juice-smeared finger in his mouth and started sucking it. Seeing him do this, I felt really embarrassed. I, being his aunt, was lying down in front of him with my pussy spread. And my nephew was tasting my pussy juice right in front of me. But I was unable to do anything. I just kept looking at him.
After licking my pussy juices clean from his finger, Raju once again turned his attention to my pussy. This time, he brought his head directly to my pussy and placed his mouth on it. Then, he extended his tongue and placed it on my pussy. The feeling of his tongue on my wet pussy transported me to a different world. My pussy, soaked with my own juices, was followed by Raju's hot breath and tongue. All of this combined to drive me wildly into a frenzy, and my eyes closed automatically. I held Raju's head in my hands and pressed it against my pussy. Raju began rubbing his tongue along the crevice of my pussy. He moved his tongue from the bottom to the top, and then back down again, repeatedly. This increased the flow of juices from my pussy. The juices from my pussy reached his tongue, which he licked clean. But this act of his only helped my pussy to produce more juices. The more Raju licked my pussy, the more juices flowed out of me, wetting my pussy and the surrounding area. This cycle continued. Raju would lick my pussy clean of the juices, and on the other hand, the juices would flow out of my pussy, wetting it again. This cycle continued for quite some time. Then he placed his tongue on my erect clit and started licking it. He knew full well that my clit was my weakest point. So, he deliberately made this weak point the focus of his attack. He pulled my clit out of the slit with his fingers and began rubbing it with his thumb. My clit had already swelled to twice its size due to arousal. And on top of that, Raju was rubbing the sensitive part of my clit with his thumb. For a moment, I felt like my life would be sucked out of my clit. I began to writhe, half-lying on the glass top of the dining table. There came a moment when it was not only difficult for me to control myself, but even for Raju to keep me still. I was writhing on the table like a fish out of water. Raju held my waist with one hand to prevent me from slipping off the top and falling to the floor. He was also trying to keep me steady so that my writhing and struggling wouldn't break the glass and hurt me. But he was constantly licking my pussy and rubbing my clit with his thumb. At one point, I started to feel a burning sensation on my clit due to his constant rubbing. But I didn't have the strength to stop Raju, and Raju himself wasn't willing to stop. After this continued for a while, I couldn't take it anymore. I opened my eyes and, panting, said to Raju, "Ugh...Raju...what are you doing??? Is this my clit, or some magic lamp? ...that you've been rubbing it like this? ...Will rubbing it release a genie???..." Raju paused, then looked at me, and said, "I don't know about the genie, mami, but rubbing your clit is definitely making your pussy ooze." I gasped again, "So if it doesn't release juice, will it release butter? You've been rubbing it for ages...quit now..." He said, "Absolutely not. I've just started. Just wait and see what happens." I said, "I'll definitely be dead by then...Raju!" Raju said, "May your enemy die, mami. As long as I'm with you, I won't let you even get a scratch, let alone die." I said, "Ever since you arrived, you've been talking big and driving me crazy... If this continues, I'll cum and die." Hearing my words, Raju shook his head and said, "No, mami. I can certainly take the guarantee of your orgasm, but I won't let you die. You might not believe or trust what I'm saying, but I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart. As long as I'm alive, I won't let you get even a scratch. That's my promise to you." I smiled and looked at Raju and said, "You've really grown up, Raju. You're talking so big and wisely. Time really does fly by. It seems like just yesterday when, to help you overcome your depression, I first talked to you about sex. I taught you how to fuck a girl. I showed you how to please any girl or woman during sex. But look at how wisely you're talking to yourself today. You've really grown up." Raju replied to this, looking into my eyes, "Mami, no matter how old or wise I become, I will always remain the same innocent, naive, foolish, and shy Raju you first tried to understand. You listened to him seriously, not ignored his problem merely as a joke. You understood his problem and got to the root of it. You did this to me not just once, but repeatedly. Whenever I was in any kind of depression, you were the first one to come to my aid. And I will never forget this until my death."
I said, "Enough of this talk of death. Now stop talking and get to work. I've been keeping my legs spread like this for so long. My back is starting to hurt. Make me cum and let me go." Raju said, "I'll make you cum, but you won't be free yet." Saying this, he again moved his face towards my pussy, placed his tongue on it, and started licking it again. But this time, his passion had increased even more. He took both sides of my pussy in his mouth and sucked them. Then he took my clit in his mouth and started sucking it. My clit had swollen to the size of a pea. While sucking it, he started rubbing it with the rough tip of his tongue. This was too much for me. I started moaning. "Uff...Raju...don't do this...don't do this...please..." I was half lying on the glass top of the dining table in my house, my legs spread, getting my pussy licked by my nephew Raju, and moaning along. My moans were echoing throughout the house. Along with my moans, another sound was emanating. And that was Raju's licking my pussy. Raju had now abandoned my clit and made my pussy the focus of his attack. He was licking my pussy with his tongue, making a "slurp...slurp...slurp..." sound. Then he rolled his tongue and inserted it inside my pussy. He began to scratch and lick the delicate and tender inner walls of my pussy with the pointed tip of his tongue. This was fine. But while licking the inner walls of my pussy like this, Raju's tongue finally found my G-spot. As soon as the pointed tip of Raju's tongue touched my G-spot, a powerful tingling sensation ran through my entire body. My whole body trembled like a withered leaf in a storm. My trembling told Raju he had found real treasure. He then turned his attention to my G-spot and began to lick it with redoubled force. Goosebumps rose from my head to toe. My entire body went stiff, and I began to shake like a fever patient. The whole world seemed to shake before my eyes. Unable to contain myself, I screamed, "Uff... Raju... what have you done..." and I orgasmed all at once. My head started spinning. Everything went blurry before my eyes. My throat went completely dry. My lips and entire body were trembling. My waist and pussy had risen, and a strong stream of juice was flowing from my pussy. Raju's tongue was still inside me, and I was cumming into his mouth. Raju didn't even close his mouth. He opened his mouth and let the strong stream of juice pour from my pussy into his mouth, and he began to swallow it. I wasn’t in my consciousness. I was just squirting wildly. I was squirting as if a water tap had been opened inside my pussy, causing a continuous stream of juice to flow from my pussy. I neither remember nor know how long I had orgasmed, nor how much. I just kept squirting. Even after the orgasm was over, my eyes remained closed. My entire body was trembling, and my waist slowly started to descend. After I finished orgasming, Raju licked my pussy clean. By the time I regained some composure and opened my eyes, Raju had already finished his work. I was now completely stretched out on the dining table, and Raju was sitting in a chair in front of me, examining my condition. As soon as I opened my eyes, I gestured for him. Raju got up from his chair and came to me. I put my hand behind his neck and brought his head closer to my face. Then, kissing his forehead tenderly, I said, "Thank you, Raju. Thank you so much." Raju simply smiled and said, "It's my pleasure, mami." I placed my lips on his. And immediately, I felt the salty taste of my own pussy juice on his lips. I reached out and licked away the last traces of my pussy juice, savoring the taste of my own pussy juice. After licking his lips thoroughly with my tongue, I placed my lips on his again. And once again, our lips joined together. (Contd.)
[Next Update is on Tuesday (29.09.26) between 11 am to 2 pm]
TOO LAZY TO POST NEW UPDATES


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)