25-09-2026, 06:35 PM
I did not thrust. I let her pussy feel the whole of my cock, root to head, buried in her, her wetness already smeared against my stomach. Her heavy breasts were under my chest, nipples still wet from my mouth, the white bra bunched beneath them. The yellow chiffon saree and the white petticoat were packed around her waist. The maroon panties hung off her ankle against my calf. The red light on the table took the still second in which a son was all the way inside his mother and neither of them had yet started to move.
“You are inside me, Rajesh, you are fully inside my pussy, I can feel your cock in my stomach, don’t move yet, let me get used, I thought jail was the biggest thing tonight and now this is bigger, you are so deep I can feel you when I breathe,” my mom said.
I kissed her full mouth and I kept my cock still inside her, only flexing once so she would feel it swell.
“I am inside you, Mom, this is us making love, this is the thing I said I would enjoy and I did not know how, I know now, your pussy is holding my whole cock, I can feel you tightening and loosening as if you can’t decide, I am going to fuck you slowly first, tell me when I can move,” I said.
She was quiet for a few breaths, large eyes on my face, her pussy pulsing around me in small frightened pulls. Then her hands on my back tightened, not pushing me off, drawing me in.
“Move, Rajesh, slowly, if you pull all the way out I will feel empty and the fear will come back, keep it inside my pussy, just move, I am asking you to make love to me now, that is what I am hearing in my own mouth,” my mom said.
I pulled back only halfway and I pushed back in to the root.
Her pussy took the stroke with a wet sound. I did it again. Slow. Root to halfway and back. The cot answered. Her breasts moved under my chest. I kissed her while I began to fuck her, and I felt her inner walls drag along my cock as if they were learning my shape in real time.
“That is it, Mom, that is my cock moving in your pussy, you are wet enough now, I am going to keep this slow until your hips start answering, then I am going to go harder, stay with me, stay on this cot, don’t go back to the highway,” I said.
Her hips made a small answering lift on the next stroke, almost nothing, enough. I stayed fully inside her on that stroke and I held her ass, and I began to make love to my mom in earnest.
Slow did not stay slow for long.
I pulled halfway out of her pussy and I pushed back to the root, again and again, until the wet sound of her taking my cock filled the front room louder than her fear. I held her thick thighs open and I watched what the phone was watching — her heavy breasts moving above the white bra, her full mouth falling open, the yellow chiffon saree and the white petticoat shaking at her waist, the maroon panties swinging on her ankle each time my hips met hers.
Her pussy got wetter around me.
The tightness did not leave. It only grew slicker, dragging along my cock on the way out and swallowing me on the way in. I kissed her mouth while I fucked her, tasting her, then I left her mouth so I could look at her face when I went deep.
“That is my cock in your pussy, Mom, you feel how wet you have become, that is not only fear now, your pussy is holding me and letting me in at the same time, I am going to go faster, hold my back, if the cot moves let it move,” I said.
“Faster is already coming out of my mouth and I don’t want faster to come out of my mouth, Rajesh, you are hitting a place inside my pussy, keep hitting that place, hold my ass, hold it the way you held it all week over the yellow chiffon saree, only now your hands are on my ass with nothing in between,” my mom said.
I grabbed her ass with both hands.
I lifted her hips a little off the cot and I drove into her pussy deeper, shorter now, rooting against that place she had named. She cried out. Her breasts bounced. Her inner walls clenched on my cock as if she was trying to keep me at that depth. I fucked her like that until the cot knocked the wall and the yellow chiffon saree slipped further up her waist.
I did not slow down.
I put one hand back on her breast, squeezed it, pinched her wet nipple, and I kept my other hand under her ass so every thrust went into the centre of her pussy. She wrapped one leg around me. The maroon panties on her ankle brushed my calf. Her large eyes stayed on my face and then broke away and then came back, as if she could not decide whether looking made it more her son or less.
“Look at me, Mom, don’t go to the ceiling, I want your eyes while I fuck your pussy, the light is on, this is the alibi, this is also me enjoying you the way I said I would, your pussy is so wet I can hear it every time I go in,” I said.
“I am looking, Rajesh, I am looking and I can feel you in my stomach, don’t pull out, if you pull all the way out I will feel the room again, keep your cock in my pussy and keep talking, when you go silent I hear the lorry, when you fuck me I hear only this,” my mom said.
I kept my cock in her pussy.
I fucked her faster.
Sweat sat between her breasts. Her moans had no more ticklish left in them. They were the moans of a woman being taken on her own cot, yellow blouse open, white bra pulled down, yellow chiffon saree and white petticoat packed around her waist, maroon panties on her ankle, her son’s cock stroking that same place inside her until her hips began to lift and meet me.
I met them.
I slammed in to the root and I held her ass and I kissed her whole mouth, and I knew I would not finish her on her back only. I wanted her from behind. I wanted to see her ass and her pussy take me. I wanted the phone to have that too.
I pulled out only far enough to tell her to turn, my cock shining with her wetness, her pussy open and empty for the one second before I put her on her knees.
I pulled out of her pussy and the sound she made was the sound of a woman who had just been full.
“Don’t leave me empty, Rajesh, I told you, if you take it out the room comes back, turn me if you have to turn me, but put it back in my pussy,” my mom said.
I turned her onto her knees on the cot.
The yellow chiffon saree and the white petticoat stayed packed at her waist. I pushed them forward so I could see her. Her ass was in front of me, wide, full, the cheeks I had been grabbing over the yellow chiffon saree for a week. Below them her pussy was open, wet, shining from my cock. The maroon panties hung from one ankle. Her heavy breasts hung toward the cot, the white bra still pulled down under them, the yellow blouse still open on her arms.
I looked for one hungry second.
Then I took her hips and I pushed my cock back into her pussy from behind.
She was tighter this way.
The angle went deeper. Her inner walls closed around me in a long pull as I fed myself in to the root, my hips meeting her ass. She moaned into the cot at once, a low “ahh… ahh, Rajesh…” that broke when I bottomed out.
“You are in me again, Rajesh, from behind it is deeper, ahh, I can feel your cock in a new place, hold my hips, don’t start hard at once, let me find the cot with my hands,” my mom said, already gripping the edge.
I held her hips.
I began to fuck her.
Slow first, watching my cock slide out of her pussy wet and disappear again between her ass cheeks. She moaned on every inward stroke — “mmnh… ahh… ahh…” — the sound muffled into the cot, then louder when I went deeper. Then I went faster. The cot rocked. Her breasts swung. I reached under and grabbed them, one in each hand, and I used her breasts to pull her back onto my cock while I thrust.
She pushed back once.
Not a long push. A body decision. Her ass came into my hips and her pussy took me to the root without my having to ask, and the moan that came out of her was no longer careful.
“Ahh—ahh—Rajesh—don’t tell the village, don’t tell your friends, if you tell anyone I will die, ahh, fuck me if that is what will keep the security officer out of this house, mmnh, just don’t leave my pussy in the middle, I am shaking and I am wet and I hate that I am pushing back,” my mom said.
“I will not leave you in the middle, Mom, I will not tell anyone, this is our house and this phone, I can feel your pussy closing on my cock every time I go in, I have wanted this since they said Sudha Aunty on the forest path, I am going to fill you, stay on your knees,” I said.
I fucked her harder.
My hips slapped her ass. Her pussy made a wet sound on every stroke. She moaned without leaving gaps now — “ahh, ahh, ahh, Rajesh, ahh—” — each one punched out of her when my cock hit that place inside her. I kissed her back between her shoulders, then I lifted my mouth and watched her, tall body folded on our cot, yellow chiffon saree and white petticoat at her waist, maroon panties on her ankle, my cock driving into her pussy while she moaned into the cot.
I reached one hand down and found her clit while I kept fucking her from behind.
The moment my fingers rubbed that tight point in time with my cock, her whole body jerked and the moan broke into something raw.
“Ahh—ahh—that is my clit—Rajesh—your fingers and your cock—ahh, I can’t—mmnh—ahh—ahh—I am going—don’t ask me—don’t make me say it—ahh—” my mom said.
I kept both.
I fucked her through the shaking, rooting deep, rubbing her clit in tight circles, pulling her back by her breast and her hip. Her pussy started fluttering on my cock, then gripping, then gripping harder. Her moans went high and helpless.
“Ahh—ahh—Rajesh I am coming—ahh—ahh—ahh—my pussy—don’t stop—ahh—coming—coming—ahh—ahh—ahh—” my mom said.
She came on my cock.
Her pussy clenched in waves, squeezing my shaft, soaking me, her ass shaking against my hips, her breasts heavy in my hand. She moaned through the whole of it, loud, broken, “ahh, ahh, mmnh, Rajesh, ahh,” until the sound turned wet and small and she dropped her face onto the cot, still pulsing around me.
I did not come yet.
I fucked her through the last of her climax, slower, deep, feeling every squeeze, and I kissed her back while she trembled.
“That was you coming on my cock, Mom, I felt your pussy pull me, I felt you wet me, I am still inside you, I am not finished, I want your face when I fill you,” I said.
She could only moan “ahh… stay… stay in my pussy…” when I pulled out long enough to turn her onto her back again, her pussy wet and open and still twitching, my cock dripping her, and I went between her thighs to finish inside my mom.
I turned her onto her back because I wanted her face.
Her pussy was still twitching from the climax I had just pulled out of her. I put her thick thighs around my waist, the maroon panties slack on her ankle against my calf, and I pushed my cock into her in one stroke, all the way to the root. She was so wet now that I slid in easy, and still her pussy gripped me as if the coming had not loosened her at all.
She moaned into my mouth.
“Ahh—you are in me again—Rajesh—ahh—my pussy is still coming a little—don’t pull out this time—look at me—ahh—” my mom said.
I looked at her.
Large eyes wet. Full mouth open. Yellow blouse open on her arms. White bra pulled down under her heavy breasts. Yellow chiffon saree and white petticoat packed at her waist. I kissed her whole mouth and I began to fuck her in short deep thrusts, rubbing her clit with my body each time I bottomed out. Her breasts moved under my chest. Her moans broke against my tongue.
“Ahh—ahh—that deep—Rajesh—I can feel you swelling—ahh—mmnh—keep your cock in my pussy—if you take it out I will feel empty—ahh—” my mom said.
“I am not taking it out, Mom, I am going to come inside your pussy, I am close, I have been close since you came on your knees, take it, this is the alibi, this is the love, this is me making love to you, look at me while I fill you,” I said.
I slammed in to the root.
Again. Again. Her pussy made a wet sound on every thrust. She held my back and her nails went in. The cot knocked the wall. The red light on the table took her face when her mouth fell open and the moans started running together.
“Ahh—ahh—Rajesh I can feel it—you are going to come—ahh—come inside me—if you are going to do this then do it fully—don’t pull out—ahh—ahh—fill my pussy—ahh—” my mom said.
Her pussy clenched on me again, a smaller wave after the first climax, squeezing the head of my cock.
That finished me.
I drove in once more, buried to the root, and I came inside my mom.
I came in long pulses, flooding her pussy, groaning into her mouth, holding her ass so I could stay as deep as the cot would let me. She moaned through it with me — “ahh—ahh—I can feel you coming—ahh—it is hot—Rajesh—ahh—stay—stay inside—” — and her pussy kept pulling at my cock as if it wanted every drop.
I gave her every drop.
I stayed buried in her until the last jerk left me, my cock still twitching in her wet pussy, our wetness already leaking around my shaft onto the white petticoat. I did not switch the phone off. I kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her full mouth, still inside her, and I spoke against her lips.
“You are home, Mom. You are not on the highway. You were here. You were making love to me when the Baleno hit the lorry. That light took it. I came inside you. That is the whole of it,” I said.
She cried, and she moaned one last small “ahh…” when my cock flexed in her pussy, and she held my neck and she did not push me out.
I stayed inside her until my cock softened enough that her pussy began to let me go on its own.
Even then I did not pull out at once. I kissed her full mouth, slow now, and I felt our wetness leak around my cock onto the white petticoat. She made a small sound each time I flexed — not the loud ahh of the climax, only the leftover of it, the body still answering after the fear and the coming had spent themselves on the same cot.
“You are still in my pussy, Rajesh, I can feel you leaking out of me, don’t move yet, if you leave my body I will have to remember the highway, stay like this, hold my ass, kiss my mouth, let the light watch if it must watch,” my mom said.
I held her ass. I kissed her mouth. I put one hand between us and rubbed her clit with two wet fingers, not to start again, only to draw the last tremor out of her. She came a little once more, a short clench on my softening cock, a broken “ahh… ahh, Rajesh…” against my lips, her heavy breasts pressed to my chest, the yellow chiffon saree and the white petticoat still packed at her waist, the maroon panties still on her ankle, the white bra still pulled down.
That was the last climax the night asked of her.
After that I switched the phone off.
The red light died. The room became only a room. I pulled out of her pussy slowly and she winced and held my neck, and I saw my cum leave her and sit shining on her pussy lips and on the white petticoat. I did not wipe it away at once. I looked, because the boy who had not known how was gone, and the man who had just come inside his mom needed to see what he had done.
Then I pulled the maroon panties up her thick thighs and settled them over her wet pussy, feeling the heat of my own cum through them. I drew the white petticoat down. I drew the yellow chiffon saree down over the white petticoat. I lifted the white bra over her breasts and I closed the yellow blouse. She let me dress her as if her arms no longer belonged to the woman who had walked to town that morning.
“If anyone knocks, we were here, Rajesh. That is all I know how to say. Don’t make me watch that video tonight. Don’t talk about Santosh and Lydia and Kasi in my ear. Hold me. I am your mom and I am also the woman you just came inside, and I don’t have a third name for myself yet,” my mom said.
I held her on the cot.
Outside, the village sounded the way it had always sounded — a dog, a far door, the hush that comes after the last bus. Inside, nothing was the same. I had the degree on my hand in a gold-less fist. I had the recording in the phone. I had my cum in her pussy under the maroon panties and the yellow chiffon saree. She slept in pieces against my chest, waking to hold my neck, sleeping again, her tall body still smelling of town dust and sex.
Morning came anyway.
She stood at the stove in the same yellow chiffon saree, hair tied, full face quieter, and for anyone passing the yard she was only a village mother making coffee for her son who had finished LLB. I came behind her and put my hand on her hip over the yellow chiffon saree, longer than a son’s hand should stay. She did not call it ticklish. She did not move her ass away. She let the hand stay, and she did not look at the door.
“The highway is still there, Rajesh. The village will talk. If they come, you will speak. Until then this house is this house. Don’t grab me in the yard. Inside, I already know what your hands are,” my mom said.
I kissed the side of her neck, once, and I left the kiss there like a mark only we could read.
That was the end of it.
Novelist Casanova
“You are inside me, Rajesh, you are fully inside my pussy, I can feel your cock in my stomach, don’t move yet, let me get used, I thought jail was the biggest thing tonight and now this is bigger, you are so deep I can feel you when I breathe,” my mom said.
I kissed her full mouth and I kept my cock still inside her, only flexing once so she would feel it swell.
“I am inside you, Mom, this is us making love, this is the thing I said I would enjoy and I did not know how, I know now, your pussy is holding my whole cock, I can feel you tightening and loosening as if you can’t decide, I am going to fuck you slowly first, tell me when I can move,” I said.
She was quiet for a few breaths, large eyes on my face, her pussy pulsing around me in small frightened pulls. Then her hands on my back tightened, not pushing me off, drawing me in.
“Move, Rajesh, slowly, if you pull all the way out I will feel empty and the fear will come back, keep it inside my pussy, just move, I am asking you to make love to me now, that is what I am hearing in my own mouth,” my mom said.
I pulled back only halfway and I pushed back in to the root.
Her pussy took the stroke with a wet sound. I did it again. Slow. Root to halfway and back. The cot answered. Her breasts moved under my chest. I kissed her while I began to fuck her, and I felt her inner walls drag along my cock as if they were learning my shape in real time.
“That is it, Mom, that is my cock moving in your pussy, you are wet enough now, I am going to keep this slow until your hips start answering, then I am going to go harder, stay with me, stay on this cot, don’t go back to the highway,” I said.
Her hips made a small answering lift on the next stroke, almost nothing, enough. I stayed fully inside her on that stroke and I held her ass, and I began to make love to my mom in earnest.
Slow did not stay slow for long.
I pulled halfway out of her pussy and I pushed back to the root, again and again, until the wet sound of her taking my cock filled the front room louder than her fear. I held her thick thighs open and I watched what the phone was watching — her heavy breasts moving above the white bra, her full mouth falling open, the yellow chiffon saree and the white petticoat shaking at her waist, the maroon panties swinging on her ankle each time my hips met hers.
Her pussy got wetter around me.
The tightness did not leave. It only grew slicker, dragging along my cock on the way out and swallowing me on the way in. I kissed her mouth while I fucked her, tasting her, then I left her mouth so I could look at her face when I went deep.
“That is my cock in your pussy, Mom, you feel how wet you have become, that is not only fear now, your pussy is holding me and letting me in at the same time, I am going to go faster, hold my back, if the cot moves let it move,” I said.
“Faster is already coming out of my mouth and I don’t want faster to come out of my mouth, Rajesh, you are hitting a place inside my pussy, keep hitting that place, hold my ass, hold it the way you held it all week over the yellow chiffon saree, only now your hands are on my ass with nothing in between,” my mom said.
I grabbed her ass with both hands.
I lifted her hips a little off the cot and I drove into her pussy deeper, shorter now, rooting against that place she had named. She cried out. Her breasts bounced. Her inner walls clenched on my cock as if she was trying to keep me at that depth. I fucked her like that until the cot knocked the wall and the yellow chiffon saree slipped further up her waist.
I did not slow down.
I put one hand back on her breast, squeezed it, pinched her wet nipple, and I kept my other hand under her ass so every thrust went into the centre of her pussy. She wrapped one leg around me. The maroon panties on her ankle brushed my calf. Her large eyes stayed on my face and then broke away and then came back, as if she could not decide whether looking made it more her son or less.
“Look at me, Mom, don’t go to the ceiling, I want your eyes while I fuck your pussy, the light is on, this is the alibi, this is also me enjoying you the way I said I would, your pussy is so wet I can hear it every time I go in,” I said.
“I am looking, Rajesh, I am looking and I can feel you in my stomach, don’t pull out, if you pull all the way out I will feel the room again, keep your cock in my pussy and keep talking, when you go silent I hear the lorry, when you fuck me I hear only this,” my mom said.
I kept my cock in her pussy.
I fucked her faster.
Sweat sat between her breasts. Her moans had no more ticklish left in them. They were the moans of a woman being taken on her own cot, yellow blouse open, white bra pulled down, yellow chiffon saree and white petticoat packed around her waist, maroon panties on her ankle, her son’s cock stroking that same place inside her until her hips began to lift and meet me.
I met them.
I slammed in to the root and I held her ass and I kissed her whole mouth, and I knew I would not finish her on her back only. I wanted her from behind. I wanted to see her ass and her pussy take me. I wanted the phone to have that too.
I pulled out only far enough to tell her to turn, my cock shining with her wetness, her pussy open and empty for the one second before I put her on her knees.
I pulled out of her pussy and the sound she made was the sound of a woman who had just been full.
“Don’t leave me empty, Rajesh, I told you, if you take it out the room comes back, turn me if you have to turn me, but put it back in my pussy,” my mom said.
I turned her onto her knees on the cot.
The yellow chiffon saree and the white petticoat stayed packed at her waist. I pushed them forward so I could see her. Her ass was in front of me, wide, full, the cheeks I had been grabbing over the yellow chiffon saree for a week. Below them her pussy was open, wet, shining from my cock. The maroon panties hung from one ankle. Her heavy breasts hung toward the cot, the white bra still pulled down under them, the yellow blouse still open on her arms.
I looked for one hungry second.
Then I took her hips and I pushed my cock back into her pussy from behind.
She was tighter this way.
The angle went deeper. Her inner walls closed around me in a long pull as I fed myself in to the root, my hips meeting her ass. She moaned into the cot at once, a low “ahh… ahh, Rajesh…” that broke when I bottomed out.
“You are in me again, Rajesh, from behind it is deeper, ahh, I can feel your cock in a new place, hold my hips, don’t start hard at once, let me find the cot with my hands,” my mom said, already gripping the edge.
I held her hips.
I began to fuck her.
Slow first, watching my cock slide out of her pussy wet and disappear again between her ass cheeks. She moaned on every inward stroke — “mmnh… ahh… ahh…” — the sound muffled into the cot, then louder when I went deeper. Then I went faster. The cot rocked. Her breasts swung. I reached under and grabbed them, one in each hand, and I used her breasts to pull her back onto my cock while I thrust.
She pushed back once.
Not a long push. A body decision. Her ass came into my hips and her pussy took me to the root without my having to ask, and the moan that came out of her was no longer careful.
“Ahh—ahh—Rajesh—don’t tell the village, don’t tell your friends, if you tell anyone I will die, ahh, fuck me if that is what will keep the security officer out of this house, mmnh, just don’t leave my pussy in the middle, I am shaking and I am wet and I hate that I am pushing back,” my mom said.
“I will not leave you in the middle, Mom, I will not tell anyone, this is our house and this phone, I can feel your pussy closing on my cock every time I go in, I have wanted this since they said Sudha Aunty on the forest path, I am going to fill you, stay on your knees,” I said.
I fucked her harder.
My hips slapped her ass. Her pussy made a wet sound on every stroke. She moaned without leaving gaps now — “ahh, ahh, ahh, Rajesh, ahh—” — each one punched out of her when my cock hit that place inside her. I kissed her back between her shoulders, then I lifted my mouth and watched her, tall body folded on our cot, yellow chiffon saree and white petticoat at her waist, maroon panties on her ankle, my cock driving into her pussy while she moaned into the cot.
I reached one hand down and found her clit while I kept fucking her from behind.
The moment my fingers rubbed that tight point in time with my cock, her whole body jerked and the moan broke into something raw.
“Ahh—ahh—that is my clit—Rajesh—your fingers and your cock—ahh, I can’t—mmnh—ahh—ahh—I am going—don’t ask me—don’t make me say it—ahh—” my mom said.
I kept both.
I fucked her through the shaking, rooting deep, rubbing her clit in tight circles, pulling her back by her breast and her hip. Her pussy started fluttering on my cock, then gripping, then gripping harder. Her moans went high and helpless.
“Ahh—ahh—Rajesh I am coming—ahh—ahh—ahh—my pussy—don’t stop—ahh—coming—coming—ahh—ahh—ahh—” my mom said.
She came on my cock.
Her pussy clenched in waves, squeezing my shaft, soaking me, her ass shaking against my hips, her breasts heavy in my hand. She moaned through the whole of it, loud, broken, “ahh, ahh, mmnh, Rajesh, ahh,” until the sound turned wet and small and she dropped her face onto the cot, still pulsing around me.
I did not come yet.
I fucked her through the last of her climax, slower, deep, feeling every squeeze, and I kissed her back while she trembled.
“That was you coming on my cock, Mom, I felt your pussy pull me, I felt you wet me, I am still inside you, I am not finished, I want your face when I fill you,” I said.
She could only moan “ahh… stay… stay in my pussy…” when I pulled out long enough to turn her onto her back again, her pussy wet and open and still twitching, my cock dripping her, and I went between her thighs to finish inside my mom.
I turned her onto her back because I wanted her face.
Her pussy was still twitching from the climax I had just pulled out of her. I put her thick thighs around my waist, the maroon panties slack on her ankle against my calf, and I pushed my cock into her in one stroke, all the way to the root. She was so wet now that I slid in easy, and still her pussy gripped me as if the coming had not loosened her at all.
She moaned into my mouth.
“Ahh—you are in me again—Rajesh—ahh—my pussy is still coming a little—don’t pull out this time—look at me—ahh—” my mom said.
I looked at her.
Large eyes wet. Full mouth open. Yellow blouse open on her arms. White bra pulled down under her heavy breasts. Yellow chiffon saree and white petticoat packed at her waist. I kissed her whole mouth and I began to fuck her in short deep thrusts, rubbing her clit with my body each time I bottomed out. Her breasts moved under my chest. Her moans broke against my tongue.
“Ahh—ahh—that deep—Rajesh—I can feel you swelling—ahh—mmnh—keep your cock in my pussy—if you take it out I will feel empty—ahh—” my mom said.
“I am not taking it out, Mom, I am going to come inside your pussy, I am close, I have been close since you came on your knees, take it, this is the alibi, this is the love, this is me making love to you, look at me while I fill you,” I said.
I slammed in to the root.
Again. Again. Her pussy made a wet sound on every thrust. She held my back and her nails went in. The cot knocked the wall. The red light on the table took her face when her mouth fell open and the moans started running together.
“Ahh—ahh—Rajesh I can feel it—you are going to come—ahh—come inside me—if you are going to do this then do it fully—don’t pull out—ahh—ahh—fill my pussy—ahh—” my mom said.
Her pussy clenched on me again, a smaller wave after the first climax, squeezing the head of my cock.
That finished me.
I drove in once more, buried to the root, and I came inside my mom.
I came in long pulses, flooding her pussy, groaning into her mouth, holding her ass so I could stay as deep as the cot would let me. She moaned through it with me — “ahh—ahh—I can feel you coming—ahh—it is hot—Rajesh—ahh—stay—stay inside—” — and her pussy kept pulling at my cock as if it wanted every drop.
I gave her every drop.
I stayed buried in her until the last jerk left me, my cock still twitching in her wet pussy, our wetness already leaking around my shaft onto the white petticoat. I did not switch the phone off. I kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her full mouth, still inside her, and I spoke against her lips.
“You are home, Mom. You are not on the highway. You were here. You were making love to me when the Baleno hit the lorry. That light took it. I came inside you. That is the whole of it,” I said.
She cried, and she moaned one last small “ahh…” when my cock flexed in her pussy, and she held my neck and she did not push me out.
I stayed inside her until my cock softened enough that her pussy began to let me go on its own.
Even then I did not pull out at once. I kissed her full mouth, slow now, and I felt our wetness leak around my cock onto the white petticoat. She made a small sound each time I flexed — not the loud ahh of the climax, only the leftover of it, the body still answering after the fear and the coming had spent themselves on the same cot.
“You are still in my pussy, Rajesh, I can feel you leaking out of me, don’t move yet, if you leave my body I will have to remember the highway, stay like this, hold my ass, kiss my mouth, let the light watch if it must watch,” my mom said.
I held her ass. I kissed her mouth. I put one hand between us and rubbed her clit with two wet fingers, not to start again, only to draw the last tremor out of her. She came a little once more, a short clench on my softening cock, a broken “ahh… ahh, Rajesh…” against my lips, her heavy breasts pressed to my chest, the yellow chiffon saree and the white petticoat still packed at her waist, the maroon panties still on her ankle, the white bra still pulled down.
That was the last climax the night asked of her.
After that I switched the phone off.
The red light died. The room became only a room. I pulled out of her pussy slowly and she winced and held my neck, and I saw my cum leave her and sit shining on her pussy lips and on the white petticoat. I did not wipe it away at once. I looked, because the boy who had not known how was gone, and the man who had just come inside his mom needed to see what he had done.
Then I pulled the maroon panties up her thick thighs and settled them over her wet pussy, feeling the heat of my own cum through them. I drew the white petticoat down. I drew the yellow chiffon saree down over the white petticoat. I lifted the white bra over her breasts and I closed the yellow blouse. She let me dress her as if her arms no longer belonged to the woman who had walked to town that morning.
“If anyone knocks, we were here, Rajesh. That is all I know how to say. Don’t make me watch that video tonight. Don’t talk about Santosh and Lydia and Kasi in my ear. Hold me. I am your mom and I am also the woman you just came inside, and I don’t have a third name for myself yet,” my mom said.
I held her on the cot.
Outside, the village sounded the way it had always sounded — a dog, a far door, the hush that comes after the last bus. Inside, nothing was the same. I had the degree on my hand in a gold-less fist. I had the recording in the phone. I had my cum in her pussy under the maroon panties and the yellow chiffon saree. She slept in pieces against my chest, waking to hold my neck, sleeping again, her tall body still smelling of town dust and sex.
Morning came anyway.
She stood at the stove in the same yellow chiffon saree, hair tied, full face quieter, and for anyone passing the yard she was only a village mother making coffee for her son who had finished LLB. I came behind her and put my hand on her hip over the yellow chiffon saree, longer than a son’s hand should stay. She did not call it ticklish. She did not move her ass away. She let the hand stay, and she did not look at the door.
“The highway is still there, Rajesh. The village will talk. If they come, you will speak. Until then this house is this house. Don’t grab me in the yard. Inside, I already know what your hands are,” my mom said.
I kissed the side of her neck, once, and I left the kiss there like a mark only we could read.
That was the end of it.
The End
Regards Novelist Casanova


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)