Incest Mom’s Alibi (COMPLETED) - By Novelist Casanova
#3
I did not give the fear time to become another no.

She was still against me in the front room, tall body shaking inside the yellow chiffon saree, yellow blouse damp at the chest, and if I loosened my arms she would walk to the kitchen and lock the night back into panic. So I kept one hand on her ass over the yellow chiffon saree, feeling the shape of her panties, and with the other hand I took my phone from my pocket.

I switched the video camera on.
The red light came alive like a small wound in the dark of the room. I placed the phone on the table, propped it so the lens faced the cot, the same cot where I had kissed her whole mouth after she said nineteen, the same cot that would now have to hold the alibi. The light watched us. It watched the yellow chiffon saree. It watched my hand on her ass.
She saw it and her whole body tightened.
“Rajesh, why is that light on, you did not say recording when you were talking about making love, I thought you meant only your body and my body in this house, if that phone is watching me I will not be able to stand, I will not be able to look at you, switch it off, I am already shaking from the highway and now you have put an eye in the room,” my mom said, turning her face into my neck, heavy breasts pressing into me through the yellow blouse.
I kissed her hair, then her temple, and I did not switch it off.
“Mom, listen to me, the phone is the alibi, if they come tomorrow and ask where you were when the Baleno hit the lorry we cannot only speak, speech is weak in a station, a video is a body in a room, it will show you were here with me, making love, not on the tar, not in that yellow chiffon saree in front of a pointing finger, keep your eyes on me, not on the light, the light is for them, I am for you, I will take you to the cot, I will go slow, please walk with me,” I said.

She looked at the red light once more, large eyes wet, full mouth trembling, and then she looked at me as if I was both the danger and the door. I walked her backward across the front room. The yellow chiffon saree moved against my legs. Her panties were a warm shape under my palm the whole way. When the back of her legs met the cot she sat down hard, as if her knees had decided before her mind.
I stood between her thighs.
For one second I only looked at her — yellow chiffon saree, yellow blouse, that full face, those heavy breasts, those wide hips — and the thought I had carried from town came back clean: I am going to enjoy making love to my mom. Then I bent and I took her mouth.

I kissed her the way I had kissed her after the shop and after nineteen, not on the outside of her lips, inside, tasting her entire mouth, while both my hands went down over the yellow chiffon saree and grabbed her ass. I squeezed those wide cheeks and I felt her panties clearly now, the line of them, the heat of her through them, and I pulled her to the edge of the cot so my hard cock pressed against her pussy through my trousers and through the yellow chiffon saree and the petticoat and her panties.
She made a frightened sound into my mouth.
I did not stop kissing her. I rubbed my cock against her over all of that, slow, so she would feel exactly what was coming, and I spoke against her lips between the kisses, keeping the words long so they would sound like care and not like a theft.
“Feel that, Mom, that is me, I am hard because you are in this yellow chiffon saree on our cot and because you said you would let me save you, I can feel your panties under my hands, I can feel your ass filling my palms the way it filled them all week, only tonight I am not going to leave it at holding, I am going to make love to you in front of that light, please don’t look at the phone, look at me, hold my neck, if you hold my neck I will know you are still here and not back on the highway,” I said.
She held my neck.
Her fingers were trembling. Her breasts rose and fell inside the yellow blouse. When I kissed her again she opened her mouth for my tongue, not like a lover who had planned the night, like a frightened woman who had no other place to put her mouth. I kept grabbing her ass over the yellow chiffon saree, kept rubbing my cock against the bunched yellow chiffon saree and the petticoat, kept feeling her panties, and the red light on the table took the first picture of us that the security officer would never be able to call a crossing on the highway.

I left her mouth only to kiss her cheek, her jaw, the side of her neck, then the skin above the yellow blouse, and I heard my own breathing go rough.
“Rajesh, the cot is behind me and the light is on and your hands are on my ass as if the week in this house was only practice, I am scared, I am so scared, don’t pull the yellow chiffon saree yet, stay like this one more minute, kiss me, talk to me, if you go silent I will hear the lorry again,” my mom said.
“I will not go silent, Mom, I will kiss you and I will talk to you and then I will take the yellow blouse and the bra and the yellow chiffon saree and the petticoat and the panties, one by one, and I will make love to you, that minute you are asking for is here, take it in my mouth,” I said.
I kissed her again, deep, and I held her ass over the yellow chiffon saree as if the alibi had already begun.

I gave her the minute she asked for, and I used every second of it on her mouth.
I kissed her forehead first, then both cheeks, then that full mouth again, tasting her entire mouth until her breath came into mine in broken pulls. My hands stayed on her ass over the yellow chiffon saree. I did not pull the yellow chiffon saree yet. I only held her there on the edge of the cot, my cock pressed against her pussy through my trousers and through the yellow chiffon saree, and I kissed the side of her neck the way I had made normal in the house, only tonight the kiss had weight.
She held my neck and shook.
“You said you would talk, Rajesh, so talk, if your mouth goes only to my neck I start seeing the Baleno again, tell me you are here, tell me the door is shut, tell me that light is not a security officerman,” my mom said, her heavy breasts rising against me through the yellow blouse.
“I am here, Mom, the door is shut, the light is only my phone, no security officerman is in this room, only me, I am going to kiss you lower now, I am going to open this yellow blouse, I need your breasts in my hands, please don’t stop my fingers when they come to the hooks, I will not tear anything, I will go one thing at a time,” I said.
I pulled the yellow chiffon saree off her shoulder.
I put my mouth on her shoulder. Then I kissed down to the start of the yellow blouse, to the upper swell of her breast where the yellow blouse began to strain. She made a small sound and her fingers tightened in my hair. I brought both hands from her ass to the front of the yellow blouse and I opened it.
The yellow blouse came apart.
The white bra was there.
Heavy breasts sitting in the white bra, the exact weight I had been squeezing over the blouse all week, only now I could see the white bra itself, the way it held her, the way her breasts rose out of it when she breathed. I stopped for a second and only looked, because looking was part of making love to her, and because the red light on the table was looking too.
“Don’t stare at my white bra like that, Rajesh, I wear it to go to town, not to sit on this cot with a phone watching, you opened the yellow blouse, that is enough for one minute, if you keep looking I will cover my breasts,” my mom said, one hand coming up as if to close the yellow blouse again.
I caught that hand and kissed her palm, then I put both of my hands on her breasts over the white bra.
I squeezed.
Her breasts filled my palms over the white bra, hot, heavy, moving when she tried to sit straighter. I squeezed again, thumbs rubbing over the white bra where her nipples were already tight underneath, and I bent and kissed the upper swell of her breast above the white bra, then the inner curve of that breast where it left the white bra.
“Mom, I have held these breasts over the blouse for days and I still was not ready for how they look in this white bra, I am going to pull the white bra down, I want your nipples in my mouth, please lift a little, please don’t cover your breasts, this is still me making love to you, this is still the alibi, let me see you,” I said.
She shut her large eyes, flushed, and she lifted a little.
I pulled the white bra down.
Her breasts came out, full, falling free of the white bra, dark nipples tight, and the yellow blouse hung open on either side like it had given up. I swore under my breath and I took one nipple into my mouth and sucked. She gasped so sharply that her whole tall body jumped on the cot. I sucked again, then took the other nipple, licking, pulling, pressing her breasts together so I could put my face between her breasts while the white bra sat bunched under them and the yellow chiffon saree stayed around her waist.
“Rajesh, that is my breast in your mouth, I can’t keep the highway in my head when you do that, it is going down into my stomach, aiyo, your tongue on my nipple, wait, don’t wait, I don’t know what I am telling you, just don’t bite my nipple and don’t go silent,” my mom said.
I did not go silent. I spoke against her wet nipple, my hands still full of her breasts, my cock still hard against her pussy through the yellow chiffon saree between her thighs.
“I am not silent, Mom, I am here, I am sucking your nipple, I am going to keep my mouth on these breasts until you stop shaking from the road and start shaking from me, after that I will put my hand under the yellow chiffon saree, not yet, first this, first your nipples, first this white bra out of my way,” I said.
I sucked her nipple again, slower, and she held my head to her breasts as if the fear and the pleasure had caught the same handful of my hair.
I kept my mouth on her nipple until the shake in her body changed shape.
It was still fear. It was no longer only fear. Her fingers in my hair had stopped trying to decide and had started holding me to her breast. I sucked her nipple slower, then left it wet and took the other nipple, and while I did that I let one hand slide from her breast down over her stomach, over the yellow chiffon saree, down to her thigh, and then under the yellow chiffon saree.
Under the yellow chiffon saree I found the petticoat.
Under the petticoat I found her panties.
I did not pull anything up yet. I only put my palm on her pussy over her panties and held it there, feeling the heat, feeling that she was already damp. She jerked on the cot and her thighs tried to close on my hand. I kissed the inner swell of her breast and kept my hand where it was.
“Rajesh, that is my pussy under your palm, you did not say your hand would go there so soon, the yellow chiffon saree is still on me, my panties are still on me, if you rub I will make a sound and the phone will take that sound,” my mom said, her voice breaking against my hair.
“The phone is supposed to take it, Mom, that is why the light is on, I can feel how warm your pussy is over your panties, I am going to rub you now, please open your thighs a little, I am not taking the panties off in this minute, I am only touching you the way I touched your ass all week, only closer,” I said.
She opened her thighs a little.
I rubbed her pussy over her panties.
Slow at first, two fingers finding the line of her slit through her panties, pressing, sliding up to her clit over her panties, circling there until her dampness came through and my fingers slipped easier. Her heavy breasts moved each time her stomach tightened. The white bra stayed bunched under her breasts. The yellow blouse hung open. I sucked her nipple again and rubbed her clit over her panties at the same time, and her tall body lifted off the cot as if the highway had finally let go of one inch of her.
“Aiyo, that place, Rajesh, you keep finding that place over my panties, I can’t sit still, my thighs are shaking, this is not how a son calms his mother, this is something else and I know it and I am still letting your hand stay,” my mom said.
I lifted my mouth from her nipple only enough to speak against the wet tip of it.
“It is something else, Mom, it is me making love to you, your panties are wet now, that wet is not the forest and it is not the Baleno, that wet is your pussy answering my fingers, I am going to keep rubbing you like this until you hold my wrist instead of pushing it, then I will lift the yellow chiffon saree,” I said.
I rubbed her harder over her panties.
Her clit was a tight point under the panties. I used two fingers on it and my palm on the rest of her pussy, pressing the panties into her, feeling the shape of her lips through them. She held my wrist. She did not push it away. She held it as if she needed to know exactly where my hand was while her head fell back and her full mouth opened.
I kissed her open mouth and tasted her again, and my fingers kept moving on her pussy over her panties under the yellow chiffon saree.
“Rajesh, if you keep rubbing I will wet my panties fully, I can already feel it, don’t lift the yellow chiffon saree yet, one more minute like this, your mouth on my mouth, your hand there, I am frightened and I am wet and I don’t want you to see my face if I make the next sound,” my mom said.
“Make the sound, Mom, I want it, I want your wet panties in my hand, after this minute I am going to lift the yellow chiffon saree and I am going to take these panties down, look at me while I rub you, don’t hide in my neck,” I said.
She looked at me.
Large eyes wet. Cheeks flushed. Yellow blouse open. White bra pulled down. My hand working her pussy over her panties under the yellow chiffon saree. The red light on the table took that look. I rubbed her clit again, slower, meaner, and she made the sound she had been holding, a broken moan into my mouth, and I knew the yellow chiffon saree could not stay down much longer.
I gave her the minute, and then I used the end of it.
I kissed her mouth once more, my fingers still rubbing her pussy over her panties, and I told her to lift her hips. She looked at the red light, then at me, then she lifted. I brought the yellow chiffon saree up her thighs and bunched it at her waist.
The white petticoat was there.
I bunched the white petticoat up with the yellow chiffon saree. Her thighs were open on the cot. Between them her panties were finally visible — maroon panties, dark at the centre where my fingers had been working her, stuck a little to her pussy. I stopped rubbing and only looked, because I had felt those panties through the yellow chiffon saree for a week and I had not seen them on her like this.
“Don’t look at my maroon panties like that, Rajesh, you made them wet and now you are staring, I told you I would close my thighs, if you keep your eyes there I will, this is my pussy under maroon panties on our own cot,” my mom said, trying to bring her knees in.
I put my hands on her inner thighs and kept them open.
“Keep your thighs open, Mom, I waited through the town and the bus and the highway to see this, your maroon panties are wet because of my hand, I am going to take them down now, lift once more, please, I want your pussy bare on this cot,” I said.
She lifted once more, smaller this time, as if her body was doing what her mouth still wanted to argue with.
I hooked the maroon panties at her hips and pulled them down.
The maroon panties came off her pussy, down her thick thighs, off one foot. I left them hanging on the other ankle. Her pussy was in front of me, dark, wet, the lips open from the rubbing, her clit swollen, a thin shine of wetness already running down toward her ass. I put two fingers on her pussy lips and opened her a little so I could see inside that wetness.
She made a sound that was shame and heat together.
“Rajesh, that is my pussy you are opening with your fingers, my maroon panties are on my ankle, my yellow chiffon saree is at my waist, my white petticoat is at my waist, I have never sat on this cot like this, if you stare I will cover my pussy with my hand,” my mom said.
I kissed her inner thigh, then the other inner thigh, and I did not let her cover herself.
“Don’t cover your pussy, Mom, I need to see it, I have wanted this pussy every day since they said Sudha Aunty on the forest path, I am going to put my mouth on you now, I am going to taste you the way I tasted your mouth, then I am going to put my cock in you, that is making love, that is the alibi, look at me while I go down,” I said.
She looked at me with those large eyes, yellow blouse open, white bra pulled down under her heavy breasts, yellow chiffon saree and white petticoat packed around her waist, maroon panties on one ankle, her pussy wet and open between her thighs.
I bent my head between her thighs and I put my mouth on her pussy.
The first lick went from the bottom of her pussy to her clit.
She tasted wet and hot, a little of the day’s sweat still on her inner thighs, and the rest of it was only her. I flattened my tongue and licked her again, slower, opening her pussy lips with my thumbs so I could drag my tongue through the middle. Then I took her clit into my mouth and sucked.
Her tall body lifted off the cot.
“Rajesh… that is my clit in your mouth, I can’t… ahh… the phone is watching and you are drinking me, I am going to make a sound, I don’t want to make a sound, don’t stop, if you stop the highway will come back into my head, keep your mouth on my pussy,” my mom said, one hand in my hair, the other twisting the yellow chiffon saree at her waist.
I did not stop.
I sucked her clit and I pushed my tongue lower and inside her pussy, fucking her with my tongue in short strokes, then coming back up to her clit because that was the place that made her thighs close around my head. I held her wide hips and kept her pussy on my mouth. The yellow chiffon saree and the white petticoat stayed bunched at her waist. Her breasts were out above the white bra. The maroon panties hung from her ankle and brushed my shoulder when her leg shook.
I licked her as if I had been hungry for this exact pussy since the forest path, because I had.
“Mom, you are wet on my tongue, your pussy is opening for my mouth, I can feel you shaking on my face, I am going to keep eating you until your thighs lock, don’t pull my hair off, pull it closer if you have to,” I said, speaking against her clit, then sucking it again before she could answer.
She pulled my hair closer.
Her full mouth opened and the sound she had been holding came out, broken, high, nothing like the ticklish laugh from the kitchen week. I slid one finger into her pussy while I sucked her clit and her inner walls closed on my finger at once. I added a second finger, slow, turning them, licking her clit through it, and I felt her wetness run down to my palm and onto my chin.
“Your fingers are inside my pussy, Rajesh, and your mouth is on my clit at the same time, I can’t keep my hips down, I am going to push my pussy into your mouth, I hate that I am going to do that, don’t take your fingers out, don’t take your tongue off,” my mom said.
I fucked her pussy with my fingers and I kept my mouth on her clit.
Her thick thighs started shaking on my shoulders. Her breasts moved each time her stomach clenched. I looked up once along her body — yellow blouse open, white bra pulled down, yellow chiffon saree and white petticoat at her waist, her full face thrown back — and then I put my eyes back on her pussy and I ate her harder. I wanted her to forget Santosh, Lydia, Kasi for whole seconds. I wanted her pussy to be the only highway left in the room.
She pushed her pussy into my mouth.
I stayed there and took it, tongue and fingers together, until her wetness was all over my mouth and her moan had no more argument in it, only heat. Then I kissed her pussy once, right on the open slit, and I stood up.
I opened my trousers.
I took my cock out.
Her large eyes came down to it, wet, frightened, hungry in a way she would not name, maroon panties still on her ankle, her pussy shining where my mouth had been.
“That is you, Rajesh, that is what you are going to put in me, I can still feel your tongue on my clit and now I am looking at your cock, come here, kiss my mouth first so I can taste what you tasted, then do it, if you stand there only showing it I will close my thighs,” my mom said.
I stepped between her thighs with my cock in my hand, and I bent down and I kissed her whole mouth so she would taste her own pussy on my tongue.
I kissed her whole mouth until she had tasted herself, and I kept kissing her while I brought the head of my cock down between her thighs.
I rubbed it on her pussy.
Not in. Along. The head of my cock slid through her wet pussy lips, up to her clit, down again to her opening, coating myself in what my mouth had left there. I tapped her clit with it. I pressed at her opening and held still, only the head kissing her pussy, not entering yet. She stopped breathing for a second and her hands found my back.
“That is you there, Rajesh, that is the head of your cock on my pussy, once you push I cannot take this night back, I am frightened of the security officer and I am frightened of this, if it hurts you will stop, you promised me on your mouth, look at my face,” my mom said.
I looked at her face.
Large eyes wet. Full mouth open and shining from the kiss. Yellow blouse open. White bra pulled down under her heavy breasts. Yellow chiffon saree and white petticoat packed at her waist. Maroon panties on her ankle. My cock laid on her pussy like the last sentence before the alibi became a body.
“I am looking at you, Mom, I will stop if you tell me to stop, I will not stop if you only cry, because you are going to cry, I am going to put the head in now, hold my back, I want your breasts against my chest when I enter your pussy,” I said.
I pushed.
The head of my cock opened her pussy and went in.
She was tight around that first inch, wet enough to take me, narrow enough that I felt every bit of her close on the head. I stayed there, only the head inside her pussy, my forehead against her forehead, and I let her feel the stretch without giving her the rest yet.
“The head is inside me, Rajesh, I can feel it opening my pussy, don’t give me all of it in one push, my stomach already jumped, talk to me, if you go silent I will think only of the stretch,” my mom said.
“I am not silent, Mom, that is only the head of my cock, your pussy is holding it, you are wet from my mouth and still this tight, I am going to give you more now, inch by inch, keep your thighs open, keep looking at me, this is me making love to you, this is the start of what the phone came here to see,” I said.
I pushed another inch.
Her pussy took it with a small wet sound. Her nails dug into my back. I kissed her mouth and I kept the head and those next inches inside her, rubbing her clit with my body, not slamming, feeding myself into my mom while the red light on the table watched the yellow chiffon saree shake at her waist.
She did not tell me to stop.
She pulled me by the back, and her pussy opened another inch around my cock, and I knew the rest of me was going in.
I gave her the rest of my cock the way I had promised, inch by inch.
Each push opened her pussy a little more. She was wet from my mouth and still tight enough that I felt her inner walls slide along my cock and then grip. I kissed her mouth through it, then the side of her neck, then her mouth again, and I kept talking so the stretch would have my voice on it.
“That is more of me, Mom, your pussy is taking it, don’t close your thighs, hold my back, I can feel you shaking around my cock, I am not slamming, I am going in, there is only a little left,” I said.
She made a sound into my shoulder when the last of it went in.
My hips met her thighs. I was fully inside my mom.
I stayed there.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom’s Alibi (COMPLETED) - By Novelist Casanova - by novelistcasanova - 25-09-2026, 06:33 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)