25-09-2026, 07:06 AM
Folks, quick question for you all.
I have the whole road to the wedding planned out. Two ways I can take it from here.
Fast track - wrap the endgame in next 3-4 chapters. Less waiting, more punch, straight to the big moments.
Slow burn - proper full arc. Give every stage its own space. More of Isha, Rohan and Kunal's day to day, more build up before the big scenes hit.
Both are fine by me, honestly. Just want to write what you all actually enjoy reading. Drop a reply, fast or slow, and tell me why if you feel like it.
I have the whole road to the wedding planned out. Two ways I can take it from here.
Fast track - wrap the endgame in next 3-4 chapters. Less waiting, more punch, straight to the big moments.
Slow burn - proper full arc. Give every stage its own space. More of Isha, Rohan and Kunal's day to day, more build up before the big scenes hit.
Both are fine by me, honestly. Just want to write what you all actually enjoy reading. Drop a reply, fast or slow, and tell me why if you feel like it.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)