Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
I almost forgot to mention. The dance sequence was one of the most erotic things I ever read! for real! The whole scene felt like so hypnotic and surreal. It was one of the most favourite things I ever read in an erotica. The concept is simply superb. The whole thing was amplified a million times when the priest left to attend a phone call and Devika gave a free pass to a total stranger that too so ugly and fat. Dear lord! You really know how to amp the already amped erotic situation! It was simply golden!

The whole thing felt so tabooo! I liked that stranger fat old priest character. He would push the buttons and wait to see her reaction. I liked how, If she felt offended he would raise hand child like surrender, make her comfy and yet again would still press her. Loved how she was responding back by gyrating her hips and shoving it back to that fat bastard's groin like she was ready to take him inside as the tempo of song increased, like damn!

It felt so quick, that it ended so soon, i thought something would've happened, like she would let him achieve his climax by gyrating even more vigorously and turning back and making eye contact with lusty expression or he would proceed even further.

Anyways it was so erotic to read man. The cherry on top was Rajendran priest returning and she acting like nothing happened. Wow! Like this whole sequence was so lust filled.

I want to read more such instances, this time she goes all the way and when the person who left her returns back she act nonchalant like nothing happened while huge loads of cum oozing out from her vagina.

Can this dark fat bald character from the dance sequence make re-appearance? That would be fantastic! Anyways looking forward for your next update. All the best!
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by giffsmaster_pro - 25-09-2026, 01:36 AM



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)