22-09-2026, 09:29 PM
On the day they were supposed to fly to Goa, her phone rang early. It was Ma.
“Isha. All of us sat together. We have the new dates.”
Isha sat up.
“Ok.”
“Even last time the astrologer picked this one. He said it is the best date for you. Only Rohan’s father pushed for the earlier one. Now everyone agrees on ours.”
“When.”
“Week after Diwali.”
“Ma. That is six more months.”
She had been counting on this date, and on the trip. Tears came.
“Only six months. It will pass. We can make the function grander.”
“Ok, Ma.”
She cut the call.
She sat at the window with the phone still in her hand. Today had been the promise. They had dreamed this day. Last week she had thought the wait would be a month at most. She had not expected this.
![[Image: ch13-07-window.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/kVGKd8fg/ch13-07-window.jpg)
Rohan called.
“I miss you,” she said.
“I miss you too. Some papers are still pending. I will come as soon as I can.”
“Did you hear the date.”
“I was there. So we get more time. I get more days to romance you.”
“You are okay with it.”
“Your mother said only this date is good. As long as I can see you every day, six months will vanish in seconds. How about you.”
“Same here.”
She lied. She could not tell him her body wanted it now.
“I spoke with the tour agent.”
“Any refunds.”
“They are fine to reschedule for our new dates.”
“Great.”
“They need one of us to sign. I have asked Kunal to help. He should be there soon.”
“Ok. I will take care.”
She had not seen Kunal since that night. Staying away had kept that night off her. Waiting for him now mixed her up.
Rohan sat in the village house with the phone still in his hand. He knew she was sad. Why not ask her to move into his room. Kunal was away most of the time. She could keep her flat. If someone from her native came, she could go there. They would live like they were married, and it would cost nothing extra.
She saw him at the back door, on his bike. He took out his phone. Hers rang. She stood at the window and waved, and signalled that she was coming down. He saw her, cut the call, and waved back, smiling. She smiled too.
Her hand went to the T-shirt and jeans she had worn on his bike last time. She changed and went down.
He was by the bike. “Are you doing okay.”
“Hanging in there.”
“Time will fly. I promise.”
She smiled at that.
![[Image: ch13-08-back-door.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/B2QgT9Q9/ch13-08-back-door.jpg)
He helped her on. She climbed better than last time, and with less fear.
He started slow. Her breasts pressed on his back. Then he opened the throttle.
They signed at the tour office and started back. Rain hit them. In a minute they were drenched.
![[Image: ch13-09-rain.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/JVfyBRQ/ch13-09-rain.jpg)
“We are close to the studio. Shall I pull in.”
“Ok.”
They went up to the hall to sit out the rain. He handed her a towel and went to his room to dry. He came out with his body bare, a towel on his hips.
“Give me a minute. I will pick a dress for you from the studio.”
He went downstairs.
When he came back, she was not there. Wet clothes lay in a pile in the hall. He picked them up one by one. Her T-shirt. The jeans. Then her bra, then her panties.
![[Image: ch13-10-wet-clothes.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/xq5Rmfjj/ch13-10-wet-clothes.jpg)
Rohan’s door was slightly open. His cock was already hard. He went to the door. He listened, then leaned in. The room was empty.
Then he remembered. His own room had been open when he went down. It was closed now.
He knocked. It was not latched. The door opened.
“Isha. All of us sat together. We have the new dates.”
Isha sat up.
“Ok.”
“Even last time the astrologer picked this one. He said it is the best date for you. Only Rohan’s father pushed for the earlier one. Now everyone agrees on ours.”
“When.”
“Week after Diwali.”
“Ma. That is six more months.”
She had been counting on this date, and on the trip. Tears came.
“Only six months. It will pass. We can make the function grander.”
“Ok, Ma.”
She cut the call.
She sat at the window with the phone still in her hand. Today had been the promise. They had dreamed this day. Last week she had thought the wait would be a month at most. She had not expected this.
![[Image: ch13-07-window.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/kVGKd8fg/ch13-07-window.jpg)
Rohan called.
“I miss you,” she said.
“I miss you too. Some papers are still pending. I will come as soon as I can.”
“Did you hear the date.”
“I was there. So we get more time. I get more days to romance you.”
“You are okay with it.”
“Your mother said only this date is good. As long as I can see you every day, six months will vanish in seconds. How about you.”
“Same here.”
She lied. She could not tell him her body wanted it now.
“I spoke with the tour agent.”
“Any refunds.”
“They are fine to reschedule for our new dates.”
“Great.”
“They need one of us to sign. I have asked Kunal to help. He should be there soon.”
“Ok. I will take care.”
She had not seen Kunal since that night. Staying away had kept that night off her. Waiting for him now mixed her up.
Rohan sat in the village house with the phone still in his hand. He knew she was sad. Why not ask her to move into his room. Kunal was away most of the time. She could keep her flat. If someone from her native came, she could go there. They would live like they were married, and it would cost nothing extra.
She saw him at the back door, on his bike. He took out his phone. Hers rang. She stood at the window and waved, and signalled that she was coming down. He saw her, cut the call, and waved back, smiling. She smiled too.
Her hand went to the T-shirt and jeans she had worn on his bike last time. She changed and went down.
He was by the bike. “Are you doing okay.”
“Hanging in there.”
“Time will fly. I promise.”
She smiled at that.
![[Image: ch13-08-back-door.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/B2QgT9Q9/ch13-08-back-door.jpg)
He helped her on. She climbed better than last time, and with less fear.
He started slow. Her breasts pressed on his back. Then he opened the throttle.
They signed at the tour office and started back. Rain hit them. In a minute they were drenched.
![[Image: ch13-09-rain.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/JVfyBRQ/ch13-09-rain.jpg)
“We are close to the studio. Shall I pull in.”
“Ok.”
They went up to the hall to sit out the rain. He handed her a towel and went to his room to dry. He came out with his body bare, a towel on his hips.
“Give me a minute. I will pick a dress for you from the studio.”
He went downstairs.
When he came back, she was not there. Wet clothes lay in a pile in the hall. He picked them up one by one. Her T-shirt. The jeans. Then her bra, then her panties.
![[Image: ch13-10-wet-clothes.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/xq5Rmfjj/ch13-10-wet-clothes.jpg)
Rohan’s door was slightly open. His cock was already hard. He went to the door. He listened, then leaned in. The room was empty.
Then he remembered. His own room had been open when he went down. It was closed now.
He knocked. It was not latched. The door opened.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)