21-09-2026, 07:42 PM
Very intriguing turn of events!
First, Monica's guilt-trip is the right beat, stemming from the 50Shades-que sexcounter with Ustad, coursing through the erotic oil laden boobfest with Ranga, and then the highway BJ, with hubby right behind 2 ft away, she did slip.
So her bleak attempts to fix herself..... very organic and much needed. The site visit is also well placed, the choice of her dress, new entries, so well put.
But what hurts the flow, according to me, is Ranga's sudden dark turn into this blackmailer.
I felt felt its the wrong beat for Ranga. He doesnt need this.... actually....
From their 1st meet, fhe shack shenanigans only worked coz he is a man who knows he wants to take her but he chooses the when. He infact left her with an intrigue planted in Monica, as Ranga then came out as a complex layered Alpha persona.
This blackmail sex throws that away.
Now, he is a contractor collecting payment. Same trick energy as I flagged on the “I’m sleepy, keep me awake with a BJ” lure.
I prefer the Shack/Neighbour Ranga: I don’t have to touch you to own you, my aura (& laura!) itself are enough.
What I really am looking forward to, is if this dark swerve is still part of the long sinister gameplan.... that was earlier set as the groundwork.
Very eager to see how you navigate this from here, coz I sense a very solid plot deepening incoming.
First, Monica's guilt-trip is the right beat, stemming from the 50Shades-que sexcounter with Ustad, coursing through the erotic oil laden boobfest with Ranga, and then the highway BJ, with hubby right behind 2 ft away, she did slip.
So her bleak attempts to fix herself..... very organic and much needed. The site visit is also well placed, the choice of her dress, new entries, so well put.
But what hurts the flow, according to me, is Ranga's sudden dark turn into this blackmailer.
I felt felt its the wrong beat for Ranga. He doesnt need this.... actually....
From their 1st meet, fhe shack shenanigans only worked coz he is a man who knows he wants to take her but he chooses the when. He infact left her with an intrigue planted in Monica, as Ranga then came out as a complex layered Alpha persona.
This blackmail sex throws that away.
Now, he is a contractor collecting payment. Same trick energy as I flagged on the “I’m sleepy, keep me awake with a BJ” lure.
I prefer the Shack/Neighbour Ranga: I don’t have to touch you to own you, my aura (& laura!) itself are enough.
What I really am looking forward to, is if this dark swerve is still part of the long sinister gameplan.... that was earlier set as the groundwork.
Very eager to see how you navigate this from here, coz I sense a very solid plot deepening incoming.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)