19-09-2026, 07:45 PM
Wife: I can't understand what was going on here.
I think he was an genuine person, but he was also like that pervert.
It's going to be tough for me, when we reached home.
Me: yeah! They are too closed like friends!
Wife: I can't understand , iam done big mistake to take him today!.
Me: it's ok for you atleast you took him.
Wife: but you see him! How he was sending messages to him like this! That means they discussed something about me.
Me: leave it.
What he will do, maximum he will mount you!
Wife: how you speak like that , simply telling, he will mount me! You don't want to stop that.
Me: don't act like childishly! As of now you take four of our dicks! It's another one , that's it.
Wife: iam going to be characterless, if he was taken me.
Me: what you will do, tell me.
Wife: I don't know what to do?.
I think he was an genuine person, but he was also like that pervert.
It's going to be tough for me, when we reached home.
Me: yeah! They are too closed like friends!
Wife: I can't understand , iam done big mistake to take him today!.
Me: it's ok for you atleast you took him.
Wife: but you see him! How he was sending messages to him like this! That means they discussed something about me.
Me: leave it.
What he will do, maximum he will mount you!
Wife: how you speak like that , simply telling, he will mount me! You don't want to stop that.
Me: don't act like childishly! As of now you take four of our dicks! It's another one , that's it.
Wife: iam going to be characterless, if he was taken me.
Me: what you will do, tell me.
Wife: I don't know what to do?.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)