17-09-2026, 10:08 PM
Me: what was going on here!
Wife: sorry, i have no choice.
Me: iam not expecting this from you both!
Wife: what he was telling? How you both speaking? You are not getting any angry.
Or he was hesitant to seeing you?.
Me::leave him! It's my fault to accept your proposal!.
Iam Having confidence on him! But it's different different things happened!
Wife: it's enough for me! I wont think beyond that! Time is almost 02.00 a.m
I want to take some rest.
Wife: sorry, i have no choice.
Me: iam not expecting this from you both!
Wife: what he was telling? How you both speaking? You are not getting any angry.
Or he was hesitant to seeing you?.
Me::leave him! It's my fault to accept your proposal!.
Iam Having confidence on him! But it's different different things happened!
Wife: it's enough for me! I wont think beyond that! Time is almost 02.00 a.m
I want to take some rest.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)