15-09-2026, 10:37 AM
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2026, 10:59 AM by opendoor. Edited 3 times in total. Edited 3 times in total.)
I was shocked.. my babygirl is having a dream about me and the way she is crying even in the dream made my cock twitch and pulsate.. touching and rubbing her tender lips I pushed my itching cock in her slightly open mouth… uffff..it was so warm and inviting she quickly sucked my cock head and started chewing my meat.. I was in heaven as my cock is dancing now in her warm, small, tight mouth while my wife is watching us. My babygirl stopped murnering and started sucking, kissing, licking , chewing my thick cock…she is doing it as if she is an expert in this..ufffff…I am unable to control myself as she woke up from sleep and seeing me live there started crying while not leaving my cock head… I could feel a sense of relief as she finally got what she deserved..
![[Image: bala-sana-gopalam.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/WGbd1zM/bala-sana-gopalam.gif)
Seeing both of us happy, my wife Sam also joined my babygirl in giving a slurpy double blowjob…my god I never imagined I would be in this situation..so early in my life.. my babygirl for all practical purposes has grown enough for such acts while her friends were doing much more bold things. So I didn’t think twice if she could handle my big rod.. god gave the women enough elasticity to absorb any size.. that’s the beauty of the nature
As both babygirl and her mom were almost fighting for my 11 inch long 3 inch thick lund, I understood how horny they both were.. I can understand my wife but the babygirl is fuming in hot breath as it hit my already hot lund, I really felt happy that I took sick leave and came home. Both were happy with my lund and finally I released 15 days stock in their mouths which they shared between them while sucking off the last drop of my cock head hole.. it was such a relief for me, I kissed both of them and we slept like that.. tired..
Next day as soon as my babygirl came from sch ool, straight she came and attacked my lund
![[Image: 9t.jpg]](https://m1.hentairox.com/007/w91djngvim/9t.jpg)
she pulled out my semi erect lund from my shorts and started kissing it.. my wife understood this babygirl is becoming slave to my thick lund.. but I didn’t mind nor my babygirl Maggie.. she played with my tool like her favorite toy.. kissing, licking , spitting and chewing.. girls pick up tricks very fast from their moms.. she only watched my wife suck me once, but that’s enough for her.. she is such an adorable doll now I felt all our issues are resolved.. but except one..that is the final frontier.. inserting my thick lund in her tiny babypussy.. uffff..that would be fun whenever it happens
as days are rolling my babygirl has become an expert in toying with my penis and make it dance to her tunes
![[Image: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=T4dae_mcfjDGbv8n)3...Hmq9lfQ%3D]](https://egl.phncdn.com/pics/gifs/039/814/641/(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=T4dae_mcfjDGbv8n)39814641b.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validto=4891363200&hash=hKCXtasZA%2B1up6qya1kbHmq9lfQ%3D)
she would sit on me and slide on my lund rubbing her outer pussy on my lund and looking with sexy expressions.. in fact its like a torture to me as I can only watch her do what she wants..i cant take matter into my hands or else by now I would have been fucking the hell out of her tiny holes.. but she is not agreeing to that part instead she wanted to enjoy like this.. initially I was also enjoying this erotic foreplay but beyond a point its actually hurting me as I cant fuck her..
![[Image: 5fedd2b83977cd9b746bfa299b9517ed.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/S7B855hM/5fedd2b83977cd9b746bfa299b9517ed.jpg)
she would rub her bare pussy on my bare cock and take me to heaven before I cum heavily on her.. she would take her own sweet time to lick and clean my mess.. in the process she would make sure I have it in me enough stiffness to go and fuck my wife which few times I was successful but many times it wouldn’t get up in time.. frustrating my wife.. but these are the games being played by my babygirl, so we cant argue with her
I was patiently waiting for her to change her decision as sometimes in the heat of the moment, she was about to insert my dick head in her tiny pussy hole.. I know it’s a matter of time before her pussy over rules her.. but the luck came in the form of her friend Roopa
My wife has gone to village and in the evening around 6 PM, I was in my room, playing with myself.. as I was too horny when my babygirl told me her friend Roopa is coming to our house for sleepover.. Roopa is a sweetheart with killer body..for her age.. but I have a reputation among my daughter’s friend circle that I am a gentleman and behave well with the girls.. I wanted to throw that image out of the window as I was frustrated..
That’s why I am whacking my self imaging the little sweet dolls would be fun to play with. As I was at my peak, the door was opened.. shitttt… It was the girls..
![[Image: 28007762.gif]](https://imagex1.sx.cdn.live/images/pinporn/2022/09/07/28007762.gif)
Roopa couldn’t believe that I do such things.. she is a bold girl, she came in holding my babygirl’s hand and scolded her.. “Maggie, how can you let your dad do this when a hot girl like you are in the house”. I was shocked
Roopa came and sat on me and leaning on to my chest and licking my cum which I just released, she said “uncle, you have such a massive cock, it’s a crime to get self-help when you have not one but two hot girls are in the next room”.
My babygirl feeling guilty came and sat next to me. Roopa is making my babygirl feel guilty. I know some girls are very fast but never thought Roopa is this fast
She told me how it all started..
Uncle couple of years back, my dad met with a bike accident and fell down. The doctors did all the tests and told his testicles got crushed and it would be almost impossible for him to get erection and have sex. Me and my mom were shocked.. my mom was young.. as they got married very young.. I felt bad for my parents
![[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLbz9HU1dFXSQT8-c0Ha7...vzjRRM1Q&s]](https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLbz9HU1dFXSQT8-c0Ha7Eqm96KnvzjRRM1Q&s)
one day I came out of my bathroom and was drying under fan.. naked.. papa was supposed to be in office but I didn’t know he came early today and he was at my door staring at me.. I felt shy and closed my pussy but not my small tits.. papa instead of going back he came inside..i was in tension but papa came and hugged me and told me “baby..you are looking very good like this”, as he told that his voice was shaking..
I couldn’t reply anything.. papa held me like that and kissed my cheeks and went back to his room..
Soon I was hearing big moans from mom..i was very happy as papa was able to get his erection back and fuck mom.. I know the reason for his erection.. he saw me naked.. it was accidental but it helped papa.
From that day onwards papa used to fuck mom every day.. but before fucking we would come to room and by then I would be naked..
![[Image: 5d0f27d0c8b36.jpg]](https://ftopx.com/large/201906/5d0f27d0c8b36.jpg)
He liked my cute boobs and used to press them and then kiss me on my lips and go and bang my mom hard..
Mom didn’t know that I was provoking papa by being naked..
After couple of weeks, I became bold and before papa could come in from the office, I would get ready for him and as soon as I hear the car sound in parking lot, I would be topless and just cover my boobs with towel and go and open the door for papa and then flash my cute tits to him.
Mom saw that and she slapped me and scolded me “you bitch..if you want to suck a dick, get a boy friend.. don’t do all these things at home..”
Papa in turn slapped my mom hard and pushed me on the sofa and pulled his fly from the pant and insert in my small tiny pussy hole and started fucking me.. I was in tears..not because of pain..but because papa is giving me more value than his wife.. mom was speechless.. papa while fucking me told mom..”if not for this girl, my cock wouldn’t have stood up ever again and you would have been starving for sex.. she is our baby and we should treat her with love..not hate”
As papa became emotional my first fuck session was so special..
![[Image: doggystyle-porn-gif-6309.webp]](https://i.ibb.co/0RMpVqZX/doggystyle-porn-gif-6309.webp)
Uncle, from that day onwards he would fuck me more than mom and soon mom realised her mistake and said sorry to me.. I told mom its ok since you don’t know what has happened.. from that day onwards, mom would invite her willing friends to have sex with papa and I also do the same thing as there are some little sluts whose pussies are still untouched by their brothers and fathers and make them suck my papa’s lund.
Maggie, I don’t want to influence you but the ultimate satisfaction comes from insertion.. no need to worry about biology as girls pussy can absorb big big cucumbers also.. if you love your dad, give him the ultimate bliss.. not just the fore plays “
I was so much impressed by her matured thinking , she got her hole drilled two years back itself and my babygirl is still worried about that !!!
![[Image: doggystyle-porn-gif-5702.webp]](https://i.ibb.co/LXYbvgwn/doggystyle-porn-gif-5702.webp)
I let the girls go and have fun.. my babygirl as put a sorrow face, but its ok..
Next day I made my babygirl to sleep after she sucked all my juices.. An hour later, she had just fallen asleep on a hot summer evening
As my thick lund was not happy with just the release, he is making lot of noise on her tight inner legs
Maggie was startled at first. In fact, she nearly screamed. But I put my fingers to her lips and said, "Shhhhhh." I was naked and she felt my hard cock against her leg.
"Take your panties off," I commanded.
"Wh-what?" she stammered.
"You heard me, slut. Take your panties off now, or I'll rip them off of you."
She was terrified and did as I told her.
"Good girl. Now rub your pussy for me."
Again, she did as she was told. She rubbed her middle finger from the bottom of her slit to the top, again and again.
"You're a good little slut," I said as I got onto my knees and watched her.
![[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR8DV5sEcXRxG-mznlPaz...xMYIQ&s=10]](https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR8DV5sEcXRxG-mznlPazR-a54oCqStkm8e3JXBxMYIQ&s=10)
I positioned myself between her legs and stuffed two fingers inside her, finger fucking her fast. Her pussy made sloppy wet noises as I moved in and out of her.
"No," she cried out, trying to clamp her thighs shut.
![[Image: bala-sana-gopalam.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/WGbd1zM/bala-sana-gopalam.gif)
Seeing both of us happy, my wife Sam also joined my babygirl in giving a slurpy double blowjob…my god I never imagined I would be in this situation..so early in my life.. my babygirl for all practical purposes has grown enough for such acts while her friends were doing much more bold things. So I didn’t think twice if she could handle my big rod.. god gave the women enough elasticity to absorb any size.. that’s the beauty of the nature
As both babygirl and her mom were almost fighting for my 11 inch long 3 inch thick lund, I understood how horny they both were.. I can understand my wife but the babygirl is fuming in hot breath as it hit my already hot lund, I really felt happy that I took sick leave and came home. Both were happy with my lund and finally I released 15 days stock in their mouths which they shared between them while sucking off the last drop of my cock head hole.. it was such a relief for me, I kissed both of them and we slept like that.. tired..
Next day as soon as my babygirl came from sch ool, straight she came and attacked my lund
![[Image: 9t.jpg]](https://m1.hentairox.com/007/w91djngvim/9t.jpg)
she pulled out my semi erect lund from my shorts and started kissing it.. my wife understood this babygirl is becoming slave to my thick lund.. but I didn’t mind nor my babygirl Maggie.. she played with my tool like her favorite toy.. kissing, licking , spitting and chewing.. girls pick up tricks very fast from their moms.. she only watched my wife suck me once, but that’s enough for her.. she is such an adorable doll now I felt all our issues are resolved.. but except one..that is the final frontier.. inserting my thick lund in her tiny babypussy.. uffff..that would be fun whenever it happens
as days are rolling my babygirl has become an expert in toying with my penis and make it dance to her tunes
![[Image: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=T4dae_mcfjDGbv8n)3...Hmq9lfQ%3D]](https://egl.phncdn.com/pics/gifs/039/814/641/(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=T4dae_mcfjDGbv8n)39814641b.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validto=4891363200&hash=hKCXtasZA%2B1up6qya1kbHmq9lfQ%3D)
she would sit on me and slide on my lund rubbing her outer pussy on my lund and looking with sexy expressions.. in fact its like a torture to me as I can only watch her do what she wants..i cant take matter into my hands or else by now I would have been fucking the hell out of her tiny holes.. but she is not agreeing to that part instead she wanted to enjoy like this.. initially I was also enjoying this erotic foreplay but beyond a point its actually hurting me as I cant fuck her..
![[Image: 5fedd2b83977cd9b746bfa299b9517ed.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/S7B855hM/5fedd2b83977cd9b746bfa299b9517ed.jpg)
she would rub her bare pussy on my bare cock and take me to heaven before I cum heavily on her.. she would take her own sweet time to lick and clean my mess.. in the process she would make sure I have it in me enough stiffness to go and fuck my wife which few times I was successful but many times it wouldn’t get up in time.. frustrating my wife.. but these are the games being played by my babygirl, so we cant argue with her
I was patiently waiting for her to change her decision as sometimes in the heat of the moment, she was about to insert my dick head in her tiny pussy hole.. I know it’s a matter of time before her pussy over rules her.. but the luck came in the form of her friend Roopa
My wife has gone to village and in the evening around 6 PM, I was in my room, playing with myself.. as I was too horny when my babygirl told me her friend Roopa is coming to our house for sleepover.. Roopa is a sweetheart with killer body..for her age.. but I have a reputation among my daughter’s friend circle that I am a gentleman and behave well with the girls.. I wanted to throw that image out of the window as I was frustrated..
That’s why I am whacking my self imaging the little sweet dolls would be fun to play with. As I was at my peak, the door was opened.. shitttt… It was the girls..
![[Image: 28007762.gif]](https://imagex1.sx.cdn.live/images/pinporn/2022/09/07/28007762.gif)
Roopa couldn’t believe that I do such things.. she is a bold girl, she came in holding my babygirl’s hand and scolded her.. “Maggie, how can you let your dad do this when a hot girl like you are in the house”. I was shocked
Roopa came and sat on me and leaning on to my chest and licking my cum which I just released, she said “uncle, you have such a massive cock, it’s a crime to get self-help when you have not one but two hot girls are in the next room”.
My babygirl feeling guilty came and sat next to me. Roopa is making my babygirl feel guilty. I know some girls are very fast but never thought Roopa is this fast
She told me how it all started..
Uncle couple of years back, my dad met with a bike accident and fell down. The doctors did all the tests and told his testicles got crushed and it would be almost impossible for him to get erection and have sex. Me and my mom were shocked.. my mom was young.. as they got married very young.. I felt bad for my parents
one day I came out of my bathroom and was drying under fan.. naked.. papa was supposed to be in office but I didn’t know he came early today and he was at my door staring at me.. I felt shy and closed my pussy but not my small tits.. papa instead of going back he came inside..i was in tension but papa came and hugged me and told me “baby..you are looking very good like this”, as he told that his voice was shaking..
I couldn’t reply anything.. papa held me like that and kissed my cheeks and went back to his room..
Soon I was hearing big moans from mom..i was very happy as papa was able to get his erection back and fuck mom.. I know the reason for his erection.. he saw me naked.. it was accidental but it helped papa.
From that day onwards papa used to fuck mom every day.. but before fucking we would come to room and by then I would be naked..
![[Image: 5d0f27d0c8b36.jpg]](https://ftopx.com/large/201906/5d0f27d0c8b36.jpg)
He liked my cute boobs and used to press them and then kiss me on my lips and go and bang my mom hard..
Mom didn’t know that I was provoking papa by being naked..
After couple of weeks, I became bold and before papa could come in from the office, I would get ready for him and as soon as I hear the car sound in parking lot, I would be topless and just cover my boobs with towel and go and open the door for papa and then flash my cute tits to him.
Mom saw that and she slapped me and scolded me “you bitch..if you want to suck a dick, get a boy friend.. don’t do all these things at home..”
Papa in turn slapped my mom hard and pushed me on the sofa and pulled his fly from the pant and insert in my small tiny pussy hole and started fucking me.. I was in tears..not because of pain..but because papa is giving me more value than his wife.. mom was speechless.. papa while fucking me told mom..”if not for this girl, my cock wouldn’t have stood up ever again and you would have been starving for sex.. she is our baby and we should treat her with love..not hate”
As papa became emotional my first fuck session was so special..
![[Image: doggystyle-porn-gif-6309.webp]](https://i.ibb.co/0RMpVqZX/doggystyle-porn-gif-6309.webp)
Uncle, from that day onwards he would fuck me more than mom and soon mom realised her mistake and said sorry to me.. I told mom its ok since you don’t know what has happened.. from that day onwards, mom would invite her willing friends to have sex with papa and I also do the same thing as there are some little sluts whose pussies are still untouched by their brothers and fathers and make them suck my papa’s lund.
Maggie, I don’t want to influence you but the ultimate satisfaction comes from insertion.. no need to worry about biology as girls pussy can absorb big big cucumbers also.. if you love your dad, give him the ultimate bliss.. not just the fore plays “
I was so much impressed by her matured thinking , she got her hole drilled two years back itself and my babygirl is still worried about that !!!
![[Image: doggystyle-porn-gif-5702.webp]](https://i.ibb.co/LXYbvgwn/doggystyle-porn-gif-5702.webp)
I let the girls go and have fun.. my babygirl as put a sorrow face, but its ok..
Next day I made my babygirl to sleep after she sucked all my juices.. An hour later, she had just fallen asleep on a hot summer evening
As my thick lund was not happy with just the release, he is making lot of noise on her tight inner legs
Maggie was startled at first. In fact, she nearly screamed. But I put my fingers to her lips and said, "Shhhhhh." I was naked and she felt my hard cock against her leg.
"Take your panties off," I commanded.
"Wh-what?" she stammered.
"You heard me, slut. Take your panties off now, or I'll rip them off of you."
She was terrified and did as I told her.
"Good girl. Now rub your pussy for me."
Again, she did as she was told. She rubbed her middle finger from the bottom of her slit to the top, again and again.
"You're a good little slut," I said as I got onto my knees and watched her.
I positioned myself between her legs and stuffed two fingers inside her, finger fucking her fast. Her pussy made sloppy wet noises as I moved in and out of her.
"No," she cried out, trying to clamp her thighs shut.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)