14-09-2026, 06:41 PM
Me: you can pay also!
Wife: what you want to convey?
Me: you don't know what I mean?
Wife: you want me to do anything?
You want me to earn money or want to do anything?.
Me: ok no problem! Leave the matter.
Wife: hey! You want to convey something to me.
Me: I don't know how to start!
Wife: no problem dear, you know everything, I won't take it in wrong way.
Me: hmmm! I want you to do some work!
Wife: you want me to do work, no issues from my side!
Me: who will give job to you
Wife: what you want to convey?
Me: you don't know what I mean?
Wife: you want me to do anything?
You want me to earn money or want to do anything?.
Me: ok no problem! Leave the matter.
Wife: hey! You want to convey something to me.
Me: I don't know how to start!
Wife: no problem dear, you know everything, I won't take it in wrong way.
Me: hmmm! I want you to do some work!
Wife: you want me to do work, no issues from my side!
Me: who will give job to you


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)