13-09-2026, 09:21 PM
Me: where we will go! Tomorrow room seeing work available!
Wife: don't accept it! It's not freedom for me.
Me: ok I will manage!
It's enough for you bitch, iam going to seed my cum.
Wife: hmmm!
Me: let's think about the same way like this double penetrated your holes with huge dicks.
Wife: hmmm! It's giving me pleasure, you want to see me in that position.
Me: ( I got shocked ) iam cumming, come on ! Take it.
Wife: hmmmm, uffff! Shhhhh.
Me: whom you want the second one bitch! As i know the first one was definitely your uncle!.
Wife: it's a dream to get him first, then I will think about the second one.
Me: may be you are wondering!
Wife: it's enough, iam looking satisfied more today.
Me: definitely, i know.
Still the half bottle vodka available, you finish it.
I will dispose it.
Wife: hmmmm( she was taking it ).
Me: it's easy for you to open up further now!.
Wife: you naughty! You want to hear something fishy!
Me: no ! Not like that!.
Wife: then!
Me: who was you fantasize second!
Wife: you want to know really!
Me: yes.
Wife: it's my dancing partner!
Me
i got shocked again, but I want to change the topic from his dance thinking) i think it was Jitendra Sharma!
Wife: it's not at all possible for me to see him again!
Me: you want to see the dancing partner!
Without my concern, don't do anything, it is not good for you!.
Wife: why you getting angry on him! But not Showing the same angry on Jitendra Sharma.
Me: it's not good to choose dancing as your profession.
Wife: iam not thinking about that.
Me: thanks then!
Wife: please don't do any discussion regarding other person.
Funtil the cousin brother marriage.
Me: i understand Nisha!
Wife: all I want from you is! He should not know your presence!
Me: ok then I will cancel my tickets! But you have to board alone.
I will boarding the bus from different location.
Wife: good idea! I don't know what he will think!
Me:it's his best chance!
We slept nude and when I woke up in the morning and seeing the vibratior still inside her , iam seeing her pussy rings was still on the dressing table.
I just refreshing myself and she was also getting ready and when we are finally took the auto and the residential area.
Her eyes are held down.
When the auto stopped at a place, it's a calm place and seeing two three big apartment available and she was getting down.
When we are entering inside the flat and my dad's friend was came down and took us to the next apartment, iam seeing my wife, she was little bit relaxed.
We are entering inside the lift and gone to the fifth floor.
We are came out and , he was showing the room!
He was having the spare keys and he opened, when we entered inside.
It's a replica of our Bangalore apartment, balcony facing the road, she was seeing me and felt happy.
Dad's friend: it's a nice portion, in this apartment, all are working in IT.
No need to worry.
Dad: it's ok for you ananth!
Me
iam seeing her, she was said yes!) hmm ok.
Mom: then book it and giving advance, tomorrow we will occupy it.
Dad: ok.
When we are coming down and she was checking in and around.
Wife: don't accept it! It's not freedom for me.
Me: ok I will manage!
It's enough for you bitch, iam going to seed my cum.
Wife: hmmm!
Me: let's think about the same way like this double penetrated your holes with huge dicks.
Wife: hmmm! It's giving me pleasure, you want to see me in that position.
Me: ( I got shocked ) iam cumming, come on ! Take it.
Wife: hmmmm, uffff! Shhhhh.
Me: whom you want the second one bitch! As i know the first one was definitely your uncle!.
Wife: it's a dream to get him first, then I will think about the second one.
Me: may be you are wondering!
Wife: it's enough, iam looking satisfied more today.
Me: definitely, i know.
Still the half bottle vodka available, you finish it.
I will dispose it.
Wife: hmmmm( she was taking it ).
Me: it's easy for you to open up further now!.
Wife: you naughty! You want to hear something fishy!
Me: no ! Not like that!.
Wife: then!
Me: who was you fantasize second!
Wife: you want to know really!
Me: yes.
Wife: it's my dancing partner!
Me
i got shocked again, but I want to change the topic from his dance thinking) i think it was Jitendra Sharma!Wife: it's not at all possible for me to see him again!
Me: you want to see the dancing partner!
Without my concern, don't do anything, it is not good for you!.
Wife: why you getting angry on him! But not Showing the same angry on Jitendra Sharma.
Me: it's not good to choose dancing as your profession.
Wife: iam not thinking about that.
Me: thanks then!
Wife: please don't do any discussion regarding other person.
Funtil the cousin brother marriage.
Me: i understand Nisha!
Wife: all I want from you is! He should not know your presence!
Me: ok then I will cancel my tickets! But you have to board alone.
I will boarding the bus from different location.
Wife: good idea! I don't know what he will think!
Me:it's his best chance!
We slept nude and when I woke up in the morning and seeing the vibratior still inside her , iam seeing her pussy rings was still on the dressing table.
I just refreshing myself and she was also getting ready and when we are finally took the auto and the residential area.
Her eyes are held down.
When the auto stopped at a place, it's a calm place and seeing two three big apartment available and she was getting down.
When we are entering inside the flat and my dad's friend was came down and took us to the next apartment, iam seeing my wife, she was little bit relaxed.
We are entering inside the lift and gone to the fifth floor.
We are came out and , he was showing the room!
He was having the spare keys and he opened, when we entered inside.
It's a replica of our Bangalore apartment, balcony facing the road, she was seeing me and felt happy.
Dad's friend: it's a nice portion, in this apartment, all are working in IT.
No need to worry.
Dad: it's ok for you ananth!
Me
iam seeing her, she was said yes!) hmm ok.Mom: then book it and giving advance, tomorrow we will occupy it.
Dad: ok.
When we are coming down and she was checking in and around.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)