12-09-2026, 09:13 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2026, 09:14 PM by SilverArrow. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
Chapter 18: The Slum
Night had settled hard over the narrow lane behind Sector 128.
Inside one of the smaller shacks, a single bare bulb hung from a wire. Bahadur, the society watchman, sat on a broken plastic chair, his uniform shirt half-open. Across from him, on an upturned crate, sat Feroze, the middle-aged delivery man, still in his blue uniform pants, company shirt now unbuttoned and hanging loose.
“So tell me properly,” Bahadur said, voice already thick. “What exactly did you see?”
Feroze took a long swallow
“Behenchod… I still can’t get it out of my head. I went for the delivery, had been calling three times continuously! She opened finally. I thought it was normal. Then the pen fell, I bent to catch it, door moved a little… and there she was.”
He shook his head, eyes wide.
“Completely naked from the waist up. No top, no bra, absolutely nothing! Just those heavy, full tits right in front of me. And shining, yaar. Like someone had poured oil all over them”
Bahadur’s throat moved. He refilled both glasses.
“Naked? In the afternoon? With the door open?”
“Chain was on, but the gap was enough. I saw everything. She had massive tits! She didn’t even look properly scared. A bit surprised, yes, but she kept her voice steady. Told me ‘I was bathing’ snatched the paper, signed it fast, and pulled the box in. When she reached out, one of her tits came fully into the light for a second. She didn’t try to hide it much. Just used the box to cover herself at the end and shut the door.”
Bahadur let out a low, dirty laugh and drank.
“Saala .. Madarchod…. You got so lucky today yaar!! Uhaaaa”
Feroze grinned, showing stained teeth.
“You should have seen those nipples, Bahadur. Still looking like someone had been sucking them hard. Reddish, wet. I kept thinking what she was doing inside before I rang the bell”
Bahadur leaned back, the chair creaking.
“ Monica madam is a top maal Feroze bhai… lot of men like us in the society use their hands imagining her every night” Bahadur laughed .
Feroze laughed and poured more daru.
“Next time I get a delivery for that flat, I’m going to take my time. Maybe she’ll open the door like that again. Those tits… fuck, I can still see them when I close my eyes. And the way she looked at me… not shy at all. Like she knew exactly what I was seeing and didn’t care.”
Bahadur clinked his glass against the other man’s.
Night had settled hard over the narrow lane behind Sector 128.
Inside one of the smaller shacks, a single bare bulb hung from a wire. Bahadur, the society watchman, sat on a broken plastic chair, his uniform shirt half-open. Across from him, on an upturned crate, sat Feroze, the middle-aged delivery man, still in his blue uniform pants, company shirt now unbuttoned and hanging loose.
“So tell me properly,” Bahadur said, voice already thick. “What exactly did you see?”
Feroze took a long swallow
“Behenchod… I still can’t get it out of my head. I went for the delivery, had been calling three times continuously! She opened finally. I thought it was normal. Then the pen fell, I bent to catch it, door moved a little… and there she was.”
He shook his head, eyes wide.
“Completely naked from the waist up. No top, no bra, absolutely nothing! Just those heavy, full tits right in front of me. And shining, yaar. Like someone had poured oil all over them”
Bahadur’s throat moved. He refilled both glasses.
“Naked? In the afternoon? With the door open?”
“Chain was on, but the gap was enough. I saw everything. She had massive tits! She didn’t even look properly scared. A bit surprised, yes, but she kept her voice steady. Told me ‘I was bathing’ snatched the paper, signed it fast, and pulled the box in. When she reached out, one of her tits came fully into the light for a second. She didn’t try to hide it much. Just used the box to cover herself at the end and shut the door.”
Bahadur let out a low, dirty laugh and drank.
“Saala .. Madarchod…. You got so lucky today yaar!! Uhaaaa”
Feroze grinned, showing stained teeth.
“You should have seen those nipples, Bahadur. Still looking like someone had been sucking them hard. Reddish, wet. I kept thinking what she was doing inside before I rang the bell”
Bahadur leaned back, the chair creaking.
“ Monica madam is a top maal Feroze bhai… lot of men like us in the society use their hands imagining her every night” Bahadur laughed .
Feroze laughed and poured more daru.
“Next time I get a delivery for that flat, I’m going to take my time. Maybe she’ll open the door like that again. Those tits… fuck, I can still see them when I close my eyes. And the way she looked at me… not shy at all. Like she knew exactly what I was seeing and didn’t care.”
Bahadur clinked his glass against the other man’s.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)