Adultery Husband's Controlled Fantasy, Wife's Dilemma - Part I & II
(12-09-2026, 03:00 AM)Punidhan Wrote: It's unbelievable how you keep up with your writing like this
Woooow Woooow ❤️ ❤️

There's absolutely nothing predictable about human behaviour

No one can ever know what the other person is thinking

In fact he may not even understand his own motivations sometimes

மனிதன் என்பவன் மகத்தான சல்லி பயல்

One of my favourite quotes

This is what keeps the study of human beings fascinating than an8else
And you have a knack of approaching issues with a discursive style

All possible angles all possible motives and all possible actions

This is rare in erotica

I only wish you wrote more in தமிழ்


Thanks
[+] 3 users Like heygiwriter's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband's Controlled Fantasy, Wife's Dilemma - Part I & II - by heygiwriter - 12-09-2026, 10:21 AM



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)