11-09-2026, 02:58 PM
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2026, 08:01 AM by opendoor. Edited 4 times in total. Edited 4 times in total.)
Suresh completed his narration. Madhu felt happy as he always likes to listen to dad daughter stories a lot, he got this habit from his colleagues on his sales trips.
“Suresh, as a sales man I used to travel a lot along with my colleagues and some of them used to tell how they manage the family and how they take care of the family members with special gifts and surprise experiments which made me think about myself and my family as I was always little slow on some matters especially with my babygirl Manju. She wanted to spend more time with me but I had this apprehension that growing girl should maintain some distance with men even if it is her dad. I was a old sch ool type but this friend of mine James changed my thinking completely. Do you guys want to listen James story”
Priya laughed at uncle and replied “uncle is that a question ? we are always eager to listen to this kind of stories involving hot family secrets .. please go ahead”
Suresh also echoed the same..
Madhukar started narrating the story of his friend James
Listen in James words…
Madhu, I know how hard it is for sales men like us who are on the road half of the month. We miss our family a lot. My wife Sam is accommodating type as she knows my profession is tough and she doesn’t want to add more headaches as salesmen we are always chasing our targets. But my little babygirl Margaret (we call her Maggie) doesn’t know all that.. all she wants is me.. she got used to sleeping with us parents since her childhood even though we tell her to sleep in her room, she wouldn’t listen and for that I am also at fault. When I am traveling obviously both mom and babygirl sleep together and when I come from trip, they both want to spend time with me to catch up and thus I have no other choice but to sleep with them on same bed
![[Image: b85aa4777c8c3253ee06748201ac86c1.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/nMkzV9TH/b85aa4777c8c3253ee06748201ac86c1.jpg)
Initially I used to feel apprehensive about the presence of my babygirl and couldn’t get time to have sex with my wife. Even when we are not travelling we still need to go to office, that means a busy life and some times it would be few months before I have sex with my wife. We thought about other alternatives like having sex in bathroom or come early from work before my daughter comes back from sch ool… sometimes these things don’t work as we plan.. slowly frustration is creeping in both of us.
Its then this incident happened which changed our lives. I came back from 15 days sales trip and as usual brought some gifts to my daughter and wife. They were very happy. Ofcourse my wife is still frustrated on lack of sex but she is happy that I came home. That night as usual I slept towards the wall. My little babygirl came and told me that I should sleep in middle. I didn’t know whats going in her mind. Actually I was shocked seeing her in short transparent night dress with a thin bra cum shirt strap barely hanging on to her shoulder exposing her tender clean armpits and the side of her chest showing the Kashmiri apple skin tone of her just developing tits and with perky nipples piercing through the bra cum shirt.
For a second I didn’t recognize my babygirl until my wife yelled at her “Maggie, what kind of dress is this ? why did you buy this ?”
Maggie is quick to put sorrow face and with her tears rolling down her eyes she pointed her fingers at me and said "mammy..dad gave me as gift".. the way she was murmering she looked too cute to me and I gathered courage and stopped my wife and took my babygirl up in my arms and sitting on the bed and looking into eyes, I asked her.. “Maggie, do you really like this dress ?”
She feeling shy nodded her head in agreement.
I gave my babygirl a warm kiss on her cheeks and said “Maggie.. by mistake the bags got mixed up, I also didn’t notice. I and Naresh uncle went to shopping and we bought some cloths there and by mistake the cloths got mixed up.. but anyway you liked this dress.. I also like you in this dress, baby you are looking gorgeous and I am happy you liked it seetheart”
I was caressing her naked thighs and leaned back on the bed allowing her settle on my lap comfortably.
My wife is looking suspiciously at us.
I looked at my wife and pulled her near to me and kissed her on lips and said “honey.. it happened by mistake but look at our baby, she is looking so cute and gorgeous in this dress, she likes this dress a lot and what else we want except her happiness.. don’t look like that.. just be normal.. honey, today she also told me sleep in the middle.. which means she is saying I belong to both of you.. not just her.. the little babygirl understood her mistake, she separated wife and husband but now she wants us parents to be happy.. cheer up Sam.. we are going to be happy.. after what 3 months ? our babygirl also would be happy seeing happy parents..wouldnt you my sweetheart ?”, I looked at my babygirl and started rubbing her cute tender lips..
![[Image: a6e9b4ff9c12b0e4c9b7bbe1298de17c.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/fdz2Pj7c/a6e9b4ff9c12b0e4c9b7bbe1298de17c.jpg)
I don’t know what she understood but she leaned forward and kissed her mom on her lips and said “mammy.. yes, whatever dad told is correct.. I realized my mistake. I should not separate wife and husband even though they are my parents.. I want you guys to be happy.. as always.. I don’t want to be the one separating you.. depriving your pleasure.. I will mind my own business allowing you guys to do whatever makes you happy. If you want I can sleep in other room but I will feel happy hearing your love making noises”
![[Image: cSlUNO.gif]](https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/6317/cSlUNO.gif)
We were shocked.. such a cute young girl has so much maturity and clear thinking. My wife got melted and she started kissing her on lips while I was patting her back and stroking her hair.. we all wanted to live like this. We all three cuddled like that for a while and then my babygirl rolled down to her position on wall side.
By now my cock became hard and my wife also became horny.. we dimmed the light, I kissed my babygirl goodnight and turned towards my wife without wasting any time. We didn’t care of Maggie slept or not, we were in our own world as we missed this moment for 3 months and I am not the type to buy sex on travel, for me sex is with my wife only. Sam and I had very aggressive and steaming sex session not minding the presence of my babygirl.. I could see our babygirl turning her head towards the wall giving us some privacy but I am sure she must be listening to our love making noises and my wife has this habit of moaning loud which we didn’t mind
![[Image: dTM8I9.gif]](https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/3144/dTM8I9.gif)
After releasing huge cum in my wife’s itching pussy I lied down in my position.. too tired and lazy to go and wash.. even my wife also did the same and she slept like that naked under the covers.. I also did the same and fell into sleep as the sex session was so satisfying..
Early in the morning I got a sensation as my babygirl was hugging me tightly and I can feel her mesmerizing baby smell and especially her hair perfume is making my dick raise..
Madhu, this is the first time my dick is reacting to the feel and smell of my babygirl.. I was half asleep and I hugged her tight from the back and started kissing her neck.. with my left arm under her neck and pulling her back hard on my chest while I was caressing her thighs with my right hand and murmering..”baby…you are so sweet and kind hearted…ufffff.. such a great feeling hugging you.. you made me and mammy very happy.. after a long time..mmmm..love you baby…pch..pch..pch…” I was kissing her naked shoulder and round shoulder with smell of her armpit…tender baby armpit is making my dick dance between her innerthighs as I am pushing my hip forward and she pushing her ass backward.. it was such a great feeling to hug her like that.. by now my babygirl also woke up and kissing my hand and raising her one hand up and taking it backwards to stroke my hair while I can smell and feel her smooth armpit…I even kissed her there and she gave a jerk and moaned a bit..
![[Image: 9563910c59c7a8cf628116a51c0a359e.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/Ndj1zFzT/9563910c59c7a8cf628116a51c0a359e.jpg)
As we were hugging and cuddling and having great moment, I felt naked boobs..soft boobs of my wife on my back as she also got horny and kissing my neck… I couldn’t hold any longer and turned towards my wife and removed the cover to see her voluptuous naked body waiting for my attack.. I lied on her and pulled covers on us and started fucking her as my cock is already stiff.. my babygirl was towards the wall and I was ferociously fucking my wife, my early morning erection needs lot of pounding before going down and it took me 15 solid minutes to finally release my cum, by then we were sweating hard and my wife’s loud moaning and screaming making the sex session always special..
After a thoroughly satisfying session I rolled back and hugged my babygirl and said thanks one more time and got into sleep.. this time no covers on us and I was naked..
By the time I woke up, covers were on me and my little princes got ready for sch ool and came to me give a good morning kiss.. I gave her a good kiss on her cheeks and thanked her once again.
From that day onwards all my work tensions started disappearing and many strange things started happening. As I liked her night dress, we went to mall and bought some more of such dresses which look so good on her.
One day I asked her “baby, you look so good in this type of short dresses as you are already cute..why don’t you wear such dresses in the day time also.. when any visitor comes you can put normal gown on top of this..”
My babygirl jumped in joy and hugged me and replied “dad..thats a great suggestion.. it gives me freedom and I also look good in such dresses.. in fact mom bought me even more shorter single piece gown, I will wear that today in day time”
She went to her room and came out in that new shorter gown which is barely covering her body at all.. half of her nice tits are visible from side and another half from top.. the color is matching her Kashmiri apple skin tone and the gown is just upto her panty which itself is so transparent .. as she stood in front of me in that gown, I got horny and my cock stood up in my lungi which the babygirl noticed and giggled..
![[Image: 9B7R9Y.gif]](https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/5971/9B7R9Y.gif)
I couldn’t control myself and went to kitchen, bent my wife there and started banging her from behind..pulling her hair back and squeezing her boobs hard and even slapping her ass cheeks.. my wife is a sex slave.. so she will never say no to me except on periods.. after sweeting it out before I came we heard door bell.. we were shocked.. we went running into the main bed room naked.. in front of our babygirl.. she went and answered the door.. it was a food delivery boy. I completely forgot it was me who ordered the food
I looked like an idiot in front of my babygirl for being so horny..
That night I couldn’t show my face to my babygirl and I didn’t even bang my wife.. we were all silent..
However in the morning, when Maggie came to my room to give good morning kiss, I was normal and this time she gave me light kiss on my lips.. I was stunned.. I got horny, I pulled her on me which she didn’t expect as its getting late for her to go to sch ool.. I held her head in my hands and looking into her eyes with shivering voice I asked “baby.. my sales trip starts tomorrow, can you stay at home today ?”
![[Image: 3011663d2d458d8a1a1e0e58746441a5.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/HTbJfjD5/3011663d2d458d8a1a1e0e58746441a5.jpg)
Maggie was shocked hearing that I will be away for 15 days. She started crying and attacked my mouth and started kissing me violently and even biting my lower lip..in between wiping her tears and running nose .. I also felt emotional and pulled down the covers and with my fully erect cock which was about to cum yesterday evening before the door bell rang, I was crushing her sch ool dress and removed her shirt buttons to grab her tiny but attractive tits in my rough hand and started pinching her sharp nipple.. she started moaning and held my hot iron rod and pressed it hard..
That’s when my wife to my room as sch ool bus was waiting for Maggie.. I went mad seeing my wife as she was just wearing black tight petticoat and red blouse tightly crushing her big boobs as she came from shower.. I couldn’t resist and got up and threw my wife Sam on the bed in front of my wife and tore open her blouse to release her mammoth boobs and took them in my mouth while my fully erect penis found its way into the always juicy pussy hole of my horny wife.. as she watched my babygirl with half closed eyes begging for a hot kiss on her lips.. my babygirl with unbuttoned sch ool shirt leaned forward to lend her tender lips to my bitch wife who likes to eat her mouth so passionately.
I can see my wife’s phone ringing .. sch ool bus driver calling.. I answered the phone and told him that my baby is sick..
I resumed my vigorous fucking of my wife while I can see my babygirl’s face is shining with happiness, this is something she wanted to see all 365 days but unfortunately my sales job wont allow me to stay at home all the time.. as I was drilling my wife’s pussy and watching the cute little lemons exposed from her shirt, I was eager to kiss those cute pair of tits with perky nipples on her Kashmiri apple skin tone, I leaned forward to stroke her hair and caressing her said “baby, you look so cute like this, I didn’t know you are not a kid anymore.. you are always my babygirl to my eyes but you are an adult now baby, you have what it takes to raise boys eyebrows .. Maggie, from today onwards just stay without wearing any top at home..baby, you are so cute like this…”, my voice was shivering as I was murmering…
My babygirl with her moist eyes moved away from my wife and hugged me tightly with my head buried in her cute tits..just the soft tender touch of those cute lemons made me shiver and I was about to cum as I was already about to cum yesterday evening itself… I couldn’t hold any longer and with huge violent moves I started banging my wife hard who is also matching my intensity with great enthusiasm raising her hips up…when she is in mood, cant stop her at all
“come on honey…fuckkkk me..harder…ummmm…more deeper…ahhhh…fukkkk…so good…James…you are so…good…ummmm….ufff…fuckkkk me like….your babygirl….yeah..i am your babygirl…your Maggie…fuckkk me daddd..ummm…deeper….tear open my virgin pussyyyy…ohhhh…don’t…show any mercy….daddd…more …I want…more…ahh…dadd…resign your sales job….thaddd..thaddd….. dhadddd.. stay at home…ahhh..my godddd…cant believe …this kind of happiness……ummm..stay at home and fuck my little pussy…and mammy’s itching cunt….daddd.. make me your little slutttt… ummmm…uffff…godddd…I am….cummming…cummmmm….daddd…..ahhhh…you don’t stop….bang..my little pussy hole….ahhh….cummming…ahhhh…mmm…. ufff…. I came…came….came…”
My wife was in complete trans and imagining herself as our babygirl and egging me to fuck her harder…she took me to heaven as that thought of my fucking my little prince…made me shiver and gave immense pleasure to my dick.. as my babygirl is watching our intense love making and with my wife completely drowsed and intoxicated with pure bliss.. I took out my dick which is about to cum and as soon as I turned towards my babygirl.. my cock erupted and sprayed my thick white cum on her face.. shittt.. it painted her face with my cum as I continue to spray my thick cum in spurts I couldn’t stay away from her face and finally the last tranch of my cum settles on her hair.. she was initially shocked but the smell and texture of my thick cum made her enjoy the moment and savor the liquids..
I leaned forward and took her face in my hands and started licking my mess and kissing her in between and the way my heavy breath has not returned to normal levels made my dick still keeping its erection.. the soft boobs being crushed under my chest and the fact that she is still in sch ool uniform with her cute ponytail and ID card hanging down her neck and the checked red and black gown unable to cover her thick thighs…ufff…did I miss something in my life ? even though my wife uttered some nonsense, one thing is clear that my sales job is hurting them and me..
While I was cleaning my mess on the cute face of my babygirl, my wife got up from the trans and I can see from her eyes how much she enjoyed the wild fuck in front of our babygirl.. I was intoxicated by their love and almost decided to resign my job but then I realized I need money to educate my babygirl, I need money to take care of her career and future.. I hugged both of them and started crying…after a long time I was crying.. more out of relief than pain..more out of happiness than sorrow.. both my angels also joined me and we all shed our inhibitions and decided to continue our relation like this
That whole day we were kissing, hugging and cuddling.. no lunch..no dinner and no sleep
When it was time to leave to airport next day, it was crying time again..this time out of pain..out of sorrow..
![[Image: 1b9a1c443692a6dfed2551ec61ae8d90.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/6cMB5MLS/1b9a1c443692a6dfed2551ec61ae8d90.jpg)
I know those 15 days will be like 15 years to us.. every day was like a hell.. somehow 10 days passed and I couldn’t hold on any longer and I took emergency sick leave and called my wife and informed I am coming home and not to inform the babygirl as it will be a surprise gift to her.
My flight landed at 10 PM, by the time I reached home it was mid night and my wife quietly opened the door and hugged me, I quickly stepped into my room to see my angel..beautiful cute little princess was sleeping but I can see her face was jaded and tired.. perhaps thinking of me and not getting proper sleep.. I quickly removed my dress and was in stark naked.. climbed the bed silently and took my semi erect cock in my hand and positioned it in front of my babygirl’s lips
My wife Sam was watching me and she herself was preparing for a quick steaming session but seeing me settle near my angel she changed her plan.. I was rubbing the tender lips of my cute babygirl with my now fully erected cock.. I was breathing heavily and my cock was itching to get into her wet mouth..then I heard my babygirl murmuring something in her deep sleep…
“daddy.. come back..please..i cant …stay with you…please… daddy…please..come back”


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)