Adultery Bus Ride (Revived)
#40
Bus Ride – 7

 
Thank you for all your messages, please read the previous parts so you can enjoy this better… Now let’s continue…
 
After I think I had swallowed all of our juices, I crawled towards Somanna’s cock and began licking it clean. He had his hand in my hair gently caressing it. Then he patted me to get on top in 69. I couldn’t make sense of what he meant due to my very limited knowledge of sex.
 
When he made me turn around, I shrieked “no Somanna, don’t do it because I am very dirty down there…”. He replied “Bhagya if you can do it then I can do it too”. I simply followed his instructions quietly. Now I was able to stroke and lick his penis while Somanna was licking my vagina at the same time.
 
I found this position very interesting. He spread my legs wider making me naturally rest my vagina on his face. The moment Somanna’s tongue touched my clitoris, a high voltage jolt of pleasure shot thru my body making me jerk violently quite a bit. But Somanna had a firm grip on my thighs holding me in place.
 
Today was just my second day experiencing oral sex but I was already so much in love with it. If Somanna had anymore new things up his sleeve, then I was more than willing to try it without second thoughts. Somanna’s tongue was doing wonders sending pleasure shock waves shooting thru my body.
 
This was making it very difficult for me to focus on sucking his cock which was already hard and standing like a pole for the second time. Each time Somanna switched from licking or tongue fucking my vagina to nibbling on my clitoris, I jerked so much that I had to let go of his big hard penis from my mouth.
 
Then I felt a pat on my shoulder, it was Praveen. He said “Bhagya I want in on this too. Why don’t you suck us both together”? Somanna paused his oral assault on my vagina and said “Praveen don’t force her. Take it easy. This is already too much for her. So give her a few more days and she will be up for it”.
 
I had no clue what Somanna meant but I stayed quite. I switched to sucking Somanna’s cock a few times then Praveen’s cock. Then it struck me that Praveen wanted me to suck both their cocks at the same time. But here I wasn’t even able to take Somanna’s cock fully in my mouth till now.
 
So I brushed aside the idea and felt thankful to Somanna for coming to my help. I was getting so close to my next orgasm when Somanna stopped and patted my butt signalling me to stop. Then he made me turn around while he lay down on his back. Again I was unable to make any sense of this.
 
Somanna said “Bhagya I want you to sit on my cock and ride me like you ride a horse”. This was new to me but I still did it. I positioned his cock head at my love hole and lowered myself on it. Ohhh godddd… I could feel Somanna’s cock reach deeper inside me than when he had fucked me on all fours.
 
Now Praveen again stood near my face and I understood what I was expected to do. With one hand on Somanna’s chest for balance and to ride his big penis, I held Praveen’s penis with my other free hand and brought him closer to my mouth. I took Praveen’s penis in my mouth trying to suck on it.
 
At the same time I tried moving my hips to ride Somanna’s big fat penis. I was finding it next to impossible to do both things together. Somanna held my hips raising me slightly and started fucking me from below. Praveen also ran out of patience, he held my face and pushed his penis fully in my mouth.
 
I wasn’t getting a chance to breathe so I pushed him backwards. Somanna noticed and growled “Praveen go easy on her. I have already told you”. I kind off felt bad seeing Praveen getting scolded like this  because he was the reason I was here. But then this was also needed.
 
I held Praveen’s penis and pulled him closer and took it again in my mouth. I this position I was now able to suck Praveen’s penis while Somanna continued thrusting from below. The pleasures I was getting from Somanna in this position was too much.
 
This was way more than what I could handle making my impending orgasm explode thru me, making me fully collapse on Somanna’s strong chest. Somanna held me tightly in a hug till I recovered. I think Somanna noticed how tired and spent I already was.
 
He whispered “Bhagya let’s try this again tomorrow. Right now you kneel down on my bed so I can finish this”. hearing this, my love and gratitude for Somanna sky rocketed. If he wanted to then he and Praveen could have forced themselves and had their way with me together without mercy, but he didn’t.
 
Somanna was clearly my guardian angel and my prince charming at the same time. If it was left to Praveen, then without doubt he would have fucked me crazy without doubt. Now Somanna got behind me in doggy style taking his own time to fuck me nice and slow.
 
This position was again new to me but I was already enjoying it thoroughly. The room was resonating with phat phat sounds of our bodies colliding. I was able to feel Somanna’s penis as deep as when I was riding him. I looked sideways and saw Praveen stroking his cock while watching us.
 
I signalled him to come closer because Praveen was the first love of my life after marriage. Praveen kneeled in front of me and I willingly took his penis in my mouth. In this position, I didn’t have to do anything now.
 
Each time Somanna would drive his big fat penis into me from behind, I would get naturally pushed forward and Praveen’s penis would be fully inside my mouth. Each time Somanna pulled out, I would move backwards letting Praveen’s penis out of my mouth and getting a chance to breathe.
 
I was so much in love with this position now. Then I was taken by surprise when Somanna pulled out completely because my next orgasm was so close. Now I felt Somanna’s tongue on my butt hole. I couldn’t stop myself from moaning Aaaahhhhhh… because the pleasures were so overwhelming.
 
Somanna was so expertly using his tongue going to and from in my butt hole while his fingers were pistioning in my vagina full speed. I was now so delirious with pleasures that I had totally forgotten about Praveen’s cock. Somanna paused his dual assault and asked “Bhagya are you ready for this now”?
 
I almost screamed “yessss… Somannaaaaaa… I am almost there…”. I think he understood my state of arousal so he resumed his dual assault. In less than a minute, my orgasm exploded thru me like a powerful bomb.
 
I collapsed on the bed lying sideways panting and gasping for breath like I had run a 25km marathon. Somanna didn’t waste this chance. He simply raised my one leg and held it in the air while he hungrily slurped on my juices.
 
Feeling his tongue on my vagina was again getting me aroused but I was not sure if I would survive any more sex. After licking and swallowing all my leaking fluids, Somanna got up and went out. He came back holding a banana and gave it to me. He said “Bhagya have this now. It will help”.
 
Even in my tired state, I finished the banana in seconds and looked at him. Somanna asked Bhagya we still have time and I am also not done with you. So do you think you are up for it or do we continue tomorrow”? I knew what he meant and despite my exhaustion I still wanted it. So I nodded in affirmative.
 
After so many years of my boring marriage, life was looking up for me. So no matter what my condition is, I was never going to say no to more sex. I was clear in my mind and also fully determined now. Seeing me say yes even now, Somanna laughed out loud.
 
He said “Bhagya you have a lot of fire inside you. Both of us are going to take care of it”. I again nodded in affirmative. I tried to get up and get back in kneeling position but Somanna put his hand on my hips stopping me. He said “you just lay down Bhagya, I will manage”.
 
I couldn’t make sense of what he meant so I lay still. Somanna raised the same leg again sideways like he did the last time and rested it against his chest. He crawled closer kneeling between my legs and positioned his big fat penis at my butt hole.
 
He held his penis and rubbed the tip against my ever so leaking vagina right upto my butt hole and back picking up lubrication. Then he positioned the tip of his big hard penis against my butt hole while maintaining eye contact with me. He said “Bhagya just let go and relax now”.
 
I understood what he meant so I let loose my butt muscles. Somanna pushed very slowly while looking at my face for any signs of discomfort or pain. Today was the second time in my life experiencing anal sex but I was very determined to see it thru.
 
I knew this was going to hurt but also knew after the initial pain, it was going to be loads of pleasures. Just as the tip of his fat penis entered my butt hole stretching it beyond my limits, a sharp pain shot thru my body. Despite my efforts to hide it, Somanna noticed it and stopped pushing and stayed still.
 
The pain was too much since it was only my second time but it quickly reduced to bearable levels. I nodded yes to him to proceed. Somanna gave another gentle push and waited for my reaction. After the initial pain, this was comparatively nothing so I immediately nodded yes.
 
Somanna continued like this till our crotches met meaning his penis was inside my butt to the hilt. I was overjoyed so I nodded yes again. Somanna settled fucking me with very long and slow strokes. I wanted it hard and full speed like he had fucked my vagina earlier.
 
So I screamed “Somanna go hard and fast like you did earlier or Praveen will have to wait till tomorrow for his turn”. Somanna gave me a naughty smile before grabbing my thighs harder. He went full pedal to metal fucking me full speed just the way he had driven the bus on the way back today.
 
My next orgasm also burst thru me with the same intensity as the previous one. But this time Somanna didn’t stop because he was already in a world of his own. I lost track of time because I kept experiencing crazy pleasures like never before. Again a first for me.
 
Then Somanna surprised me when he stopped and kneeled near my face. My next orgasm was so close so I was also a little disappointed that he stopped now. I understood and slipped closer taking his cock in my mouth. Praveen took his place between my legs in the same position.
 
He pushed his cock fully in my butt in one thrust. This time there was zero pain because Somanna’s big fat cock had stretched my butt hole wide and left it gaping. I tightened my butt muscles and this increased the pleasures I was experiencing.
 
Even Praveen moaned “Aaaahhhhhh… Bhagya fucking your ass feels so incredible …”. Now Somanna placed his hand behind my head fucking my mouth harder. Down below Praveen too switched to fucking my butt with full urgency. Then it happened…
 
To Be Continued…
 
I hope you all enjoyed reading my story so far. I will post more but before that please click on the like button to give me some motivation. Also leave your feedback in the comments.  thanks
[+] 2 users Like sexypreeti's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 12-02-2025, 11:57 AM
RE: Bus Ride (completed) - by Varunrockzz - 18-03-2025, 11:31 AM
RE: Bus Ride (completed) - by sexypreeti - 19-03-2025, 07:44 AM
RE: Bus Ride (completed) - by srider69 - 19-03-2025, 09:51 AM
RE: Bus Ride (completed) - by sexypreeti - 19-03-2025, 10:30 AM
RE: Bus Ride (completed) - by sexypreeti - 06-06-2026, 12:46 PM
RE: Bus Ride (completed) - by tweeny_fory - 20-03-2025, 01:58 PM
RE: Bus Ride (completed) - by sexypreeti - 20-03-2025, 02:00 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by Saj890 - 06-06-2026, 01:57 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by tweeny_fory - 06-06-2026, 10:08 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 12-06-2026, 09:59 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by laddu1433 - 21-06-2026, 11:17 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by aravindkkumar08 - 12-06-2026, 03:05 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 15-06-2026, 01:38 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by Saj890 - 13-06-2026, 12:44 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 19-06-2026, 08:35 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by aravindkkumar08 - 19-06-2026, 05:32 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 21-06-2026, 10:20 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 13-07-2026, 11:06 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 13-07-2026, 11:22 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by ananth1986 - 13-07-2026, 03:21 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by Saj890 - 13-07-2026, 06:52 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by tweeny_fory - 18-07-2026, 06:31 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 18-07-2026, 07:42 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by Gilmalover - 18-07-2026, 01:16 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 02-08-2026, 11:10 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by Saj890 - 04-08-2026, 12:26 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 09-08-2026, 11:12 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by srider69 - 09-08-2026, 08:25 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 10-08-2026, 11:51 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 17-08-2026, 12:45 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by Saj890 - 17-08-2026, 02:19 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 20-08-2026, 11:41 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by ananth1986 - 20-08-2026, 03:02 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 29-08-2026, 03:25 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 30-08-2026, 11:15 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by ananth1986 - 08-09-2026, 03:40 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 09-09-2026, 10:45 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by Saj890 - 09-09-2026, 10:43 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 10-09-2026, 01:37 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by ananth1986 - 10-09-2026, 03:29 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)