08-09-2026, 08:53 AM
Great story. These are just my suggestion. You are an excellent writer. I feel later parts of the story feels hurried.
One thing I missed in the later chapters is the humiliation / exposure element that was handled much better in the beginning. Earlier, Monica’s embarrassment, her awareness of being watched, the possibility of being recognized, and Rakesh’s reaction all added tension. Later, situations become bigger and faster, but that psychological discomfort is not explored as much.
The humiliation should also come from the situation and Monica’s psychology, not simply from making every new event more extreme. That would bring back the tone of the early story. I liked the train arc very much. The train arc worked because Monica was still negotiating dignity, embarrassment, curiosity and fear at the same time. That mix is much more interesting than simple escalation. The massage arc is also very well written!!
All the best !!
One thing I missed in the later chapters is the humiliation / exposure element that was handled much better in the beginning. Earlier, Monica’s embarrassment, her awareness of being watched, the possibility of being recognized, and Rakesh’s reaction all added tension. Later, situations become bigger and faster, but that psychological discomfort is not explored as much.
The humiliation should also come from the situation and Monica’s psychology, not simply from making every new event more extreme. That would bring back the tone of the early story. I liked the train arc very much. The train arc worked because Monica was still negotiating dignity, embarrassment, curiosity and fear at the same time. That mix is much more interesting than simple escalation. The massage arc is also very well written!!
All the best !!


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)