Adultery அவள் இதயத்தின் மொழி
(07-09-2026, 03:15 PM)fuckandforget Wrote: I mean to say she is a trendsetter, living example or role model for today's woman.

Oh, now I understand what you mean.  Grinning-face
So you are actually calling Pavithra a “trendsetter, living example and role model for today’s women.”
In that case, your earlier comment makes even more sense.  Laughing
But I think there is a small difference between describing a fictional character and endorsing the character’s behaviour as a real-life role model.
Pavithra is a fictional character created for a particular storyline. Readers can like her, dislike her, support her choices, or strongly disagree with them. That is completely fine.
But calling her a “role model for today’s women” is no longer really a criticism of the story. That is your own interpretation of what her behaviour represents.
And honestly, I think the author herself should decide what Pavithra represents in the story.  Grinning-face
As readers, we can discuss the character. We don't necessarily have to turn every fictional character into a social trendsetter or role model.
Otherwise, tomorrow every character who makes a questionable decision will become a “trendsetter,” and the comment section will become a role-model award ceremony!  Laughing
Criticize the character if you want. Appreciate the character if you want. Disagree with the character if you want. But let's not confuse a fictional character's actions with a real-life recommendation for society.
That, I think, is where the line should be.  Blush
  • Shajith happy
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: அவள் இதயத்தின் மொழி - by Shajith - 07-09-2026, 04:05 PM



Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)