Adultery Hot Family Secrets (Updated : Sep 15)
Priya suggested her papa Suresh should tell Madhukar uncle about how he first time fucked her. 

Madhu also wanted to hear from daddies perspective so that he can relate it to mineself . So Suresh started narrating

Madhu, to make it short, initially I was busy with my work ignoring the family and then like in many families it was the daughter who re-ignited the fire in dad

[Image: f2990f5b6256b4d58c6f4c311384c93c.jpg]

It was Priya's  birthday and we parents had a surprise for her. I wrapped a blindfold around her. As we waited for her mother I took the opportunity to look her over without being caught. My eyes raked over her curvy body and fresh, smooth skin and my cock twitched as I envisioned myself bending her over the couch, lifting her skirt up, and inserting my member inside her right there.


Our son Sameer was not in the house as he went on a trip with his friends
Poonam came into the room and shattered my fantasy. 

"Ready?" she asked, unaware of my plan.
Priya clapped her hands excitedly and jumped up and down, her luscious C- cups almost bouncing out of her tight pink tank top.

I must say, Madhu, she has developed a nice pair of boobs for her age which is the main attraction. I could hardly stand it. I turned to Poonam and smiled. "I think if she waits any longer she'll combust." I knew I would. She laughed and nodded. We lead her outside and removed the blindfold. There in the driveway was a brand new red Honda City. Priya shrieked, and jumped up and down again.

"Oh my god! For me? Thank you! Thank you mommy! Thank you, daddy!" She hugged and kissed both of us tightly, then ran to the car.

"Can I take it for a ride?"

"Sure!" said Poonam. "Suresh, why don't you go with her?"

I thought for sure Poonam suggested it on purpose, and I could give no excuse not to comply.

Priya had already started the car. Bill got into the passenger's seat and buckled up.

[Image: 219361b9c292d677859112b0103970df.jpg]

Priya's legs were spread and her mini dared me to reach under it and rub Priya's tight pussy. I shuddered and looked out my window. It was the longest spin around the block I had ever taken. 

When returned the car to the driveway she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. 

"Thank you so much! I love it!"

"You're welcome, darling. Enjoy it."

We got out and went back inside to get ready for her party.

At the end of the day, I couldn't stand it anymore. After Poonam fell asleep I crept into Priya's room. She was fast asleep under the covers. I pulled them away to reveal her supple, barely clothed body. She wore only a cami and pink cotton boy shorts.

[Image: 5a6a686b9ad87938f85f2665646ac535.jpg]

She stirred but did not awaken. I sat down slowly on the bed and ran my fingers over her mound and groaned to myself as I felt the heat emanating from her. I wanted to ravage my daughter's young body, but I controlled myself.

I  unzipped my pants and took my hard, throbbing member into my hand and started stroking it as I rubbed the outside of her little panties. She moaned and spread her legs more, but still did not wake up.

I felt moisture seeping through the cotton. "Ohh fuck," I grunted quietly. I moved the panties to the side and found she was shaved. What did she shave for? She had no boyfriend....Could my daughter be a slut or my son is using her? I dipped my fingers in her cream and tasted her sweetness. I stroked my hard cock faster and faster and came hard into my underwear, then pulled the covers back on her and crept out of the room guiltily. 

[Image: 26735256.gif?width=460]

I knew it was wrong. Day after day I wanted her more and more. I wasn't dissatisfied with Poonam. Our sex life still thrived. But half the time I found that it was Priya's image in my mind that threw me over the edge as I emptied my seed into my wife's cunt.


The next morning when Priya came downstairs she found me sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. She poured herself a cup and sat down with me.

"Good morning, daddy."

"Good morning, Priya."


[Image: ba1e532b00b875b5465992d3313026c2.jpg]

I tried not to look at her in her green satin gown; knowing what was underneath made my cock twitch. Priya didn't notice that I was getting flustered, she was busy flipping through a catalogue.

"Where's mom?" she asked.
"She's gone to aunty house , remember?"

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot about that!"

"It's just you and me, babe," I smiled.

Priya smiled back at me and twisted her straight, brown hair around her fingers. "Well, I'm going to go shower. See ya."

I reached under the table as she left and rubbed my growing bulge. I needed to have her. I tried to put the thought out of my mind but the harder I tried the harder I got.

I crept up to her bedroom and found the panties she'd worn the night before on her floor. I picked them up and inhaled her sweet, musky scent. I quickly undid my pants and rubbed the panties on my manhood, imagining herself fucking her up against the wall of the shower. 

[Image: 42811531.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validt...H0J0jKA%3D]

But the water turned off before I was done, and I swiftly threw the panties on the floor and strode out of the room and into my own bedroom to finish, then went back downstairs.

Priya came down later on, dressed in a blue dress that hugged her tits and waist and flared at her hips.

"Where are you going?" I asked her, eyeing her up and down.

"Out with some friends. I'll be back later."

"No later than 11."

"Dad! I'm grown up now! I shouldn't have a curfew!"

"You're still in high sch ool and you still have a curfew. Don't get yourself grounded for your birthday."

She walked over to me, leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. I imagined myself reaching up and grabbing onto her breasts.

"Bye dad, see ya later."

"Bye sweetie. Be safe!"

After she left I decided I would take full advantage of my wife's absence.

Priya came home at 11 o'clock on the dot like a good little girl. She found me asleep on the couch.

"Dad? Dad, wake up!"

"Huh? What?" I opened my eyes. "What time is it?"

"It's 11. I'm home on time. I'm going to bed. Good night, daddy!"

An hour later, I crept into her room. She was fast asleep. I pulled the covers down and looked her over. She was in a camisole again, and a pair of white, lacy panties.

I sat on the bed and reached between her legs, and lightly dragged MY fingers up and down her slit. She moaned but didn't awaken.

I got up then situated myself between her legs, and pulled her panties down. I licked her slowly, from her hole to her rosebud, and she moaned and stirred. I licked faster, savoring her sweetness, and she awoke.

"Wha- Daddy? What are you doing?" she exclaimed. She tried to pull away but my arms were clamped around her thighs tightly, just as my mouth was clamped onto her pussy.

"Dad, don't!"

I didn't answer, my mouth too busy extracting her juices. She moaned and wept, "Please don't...oh god!"

My tongue swirled around her engorged clit as she struggled to stifle her moans.

I whispered, "It's okay, baby. You can cum. Cum for daddy."

"No! This is wrong, why does it feel so good?"

I slid a finger inside her wet hole and groaned at her tightness as I moved it back and forth inside of her. I slid another finger in and pumped harder.

"Daddy don't! I'm a virgin! It hurts!"

"Don't worry baby, it won't hurt for long."

I went back to eating her and she quickly plummeted over the edge, whispering as she came.

"Mmm you taste so good, baby."

I  got up and she wept as she heard my pants unzip. She closed her legs together, guilty and ashamed at the pleasure she experienced at the hands of her father.

"Oh no baby, you're gonna let me fuck that tight little pussy of yours."

"Daddy, how could you?"

I pushed her legs apart and climbed on top of her. "You just came for me, I think you like this."

"I'll tell mom!"

I leaned down and smacked her across the face hard.

"Ow!" she shrieked.

"You won't say a word to mom, do you understand? You walk around here dressed like a little slut, you shave your pussy like a little slut, and this is what little sluts get."

I thrust my manhood inside her, stretching her painfully. She cried out and tears streamed down her face.

"Oh baby, you have no idea how good your cunt feels around daddy's cock. Do you like this? Do you like feeling your daddy's cock deep inside you?"

"It hurts!"

"I can feel your juices leaking all over me."

I groaned and fucked her harder, she cried out at the pain. All of a sudden I grunted and she felt her pussy fill up with my hot cum.

"Daddy!" she moaned.

I pulled out and smacked her clit with my dick. "Next time you'll cum all over my dick, baby."

"Next time?"

"You didn't think this was a one time thing, did you?"

I left the room. She could feel my seed leaking out of her. She reached down between her legs, scooped some up and tasted it.

At 3 a.m. she was still awake, reviewing what her daddy had just done to her. She kept thinking about her orgasm and how good it felt. She'd never had an orgasm before. She never even touched herself.
She spread her legs and her hand traveled slowly down to her pussy. She started rubbing her clit. It felt good, but not like daddy's tongue.

She started getting slippery and rubbed faster and harder. But an hour later, she still could not cum. She sobbed in frustration, she needed to cum again. Badly. She knew what she needed to do.

She got up and tiptoed into her parents' room. A pang of guilt shot through her when she looked at the empty spot where her mother slept. But then she looked at her sleeping father and her need overcame her.

She climbed onto the bed. "Daddy?"

I grunted and stirred. She put her hand on my shoulder and gently shook mine. "Daddy?"

"Yes? What baby?" I said, still half asleep.

"Daddy, will you make me cum again?"

I was fully awakened by that, and I opened my eyes and looked at my daughter. She was kneeling on the bed, naked, her legs spread.

"I can't do it," she whined as she rubbed herself. "Please, daddy?"

I was shocked, but I reached out and started rubbing between her legs. She moaned and threw her head to the side. "It feels so good, daddy."

"You like feeling my fingers in your pussy, sweetie?"

"Mhm," she moaned.

I slid two fingers inside her gently, and rubbed her clit with my thumb. She panted and moaned. I watched my daughter's face as I brought her closer and closer to climax. Her juices leaked down my arm.

"This is so wrong, daddy," she moaned.

"I know it is, baby. But doesn't it make you feel good?"

"Yes. Oh, Daddy! I think I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, baby."

She shuddered and her pussy clamped and pulsated around my fingers as her cum gushed down my arm.

"Oh, baby," I whispered. "Good girl."

"You wanna fuck me now, daddy?"

"Yeah baby, I do. Climb on top of me."

She climbed on top of mine and I rubbed my bulbous head against her dripping slit, then stuck it inside her.

"Ow," she groaned. "Daddy, you're too big, I think."

"Don't worry, baby. Now slide up and down on daddy's cock. Do you think you can do that?"
"Yes, daddy."
She started sliding up and down, down, down, slowly building up the pace and stuffing her daddy's cock deeper and deeper inside of her until she was grinding down on it.

"Mmm daddy, it's starting to feel so good!"

"That's right, fuck yourself. Fuck yourself, slut."

She gasped. "Am I really a slut, daddy?"

"You're daddy's little slut. You like fucking your daddy, don't you?"

"Mhmm...Yes, daddy."

She bounced up and down fast, I grabbed onto her titties and pulled at her nipples. I leaned up and took one into my mouth, then leaned up and kissed her, invading her mouth with my tongue. She cried out and started cumming. I held her hips and guided her as she rode out her orgasm.

 [Image: Gozada-na-buceta-gif-38.gif]

"Mmm that's right, baby. Cum on that cock."

"Oh daddy!" she cried, spasming.

"I'm gonna feed you my cum, baby. Have you ever tasted cum?"

"Yes...And I tasted yours after you left the room."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, daddy."

"I knew my little girl was a slut."

I pulled out of her and she slid down and for the first time saw her daddy's big cock. I held it to her face and smacked her lips with it, and she opened her mouth and tasted it.

"You taste yourself on me? See how good you taste?"

"Mhmm," she moaned with a mouthful of cock.

I grabbed the back of her head and moved it up and down, gagging her.

"Oh baby, are you ready to swallow all of daddy's cum?"

"Mhmm!"

"Taste it. Eat all your daddy's cum like a good little girl." I exploded into her mouth and she started swallowing.

"That's a good girl," I grunted. "Oh, you fucking slut."

I pulled out and she looked up at mine and smiled.

"Can I sleep in here tonight?"

"Yes, baby. Come here."

"Thank you, daddy."

She curled up in my arms and fell asleep.

The next morning she woke up and I wasn't next to her. She got out of bed and walked downstairs and found me sitting in my boxers in the kitchen. I looked up at her naked body as I sipped my coffee.

"Hi daddy," she said shyly.

"Hi baby. Look at you, you are such a sexy girl. Come sit on my lap."

She smiled and sat on my lap, putting her arms around my neck.

I stroked her body, running my hands up and down and over her curves. Her nipples grew hard and she felt herself grow moist under my caresses. I rubbed my thumb over her bottom lip and kissed her deeply, then reached between her legs and started stroking her sex.

"Have any other boys ever touched you like this, Priya?"

"Yes, but it never felt as good as when you do it, daddy."

"Did we ever make you cum like I do?"

"I never came until you made me."

"I bet we didn't know what we were doing. You need the touch of a real man."

"Mhmm..." She rolled her head back and started moaning. I felt her dripping onto my thigh, and she felt my bulge pressing into her ass cheek.

"You gonna cum for me, baby?" I whispered, kissing her forehead.

"I think so, daddy..."

I pressed Mine fingers against her clit harder and rubbed faster.

"Daddy! You're gonna make me cum!"

"I know, sweetie," I smiled.

She yelped and shuddered and quivered in my arms as I brought her to orgasm, her pussy dripping and gushing onto my thigh.

"Such a messy little slut. Clean that up, Priya."

She caught her breath and got onto her knees, and licked her cum off of my thigh. I picked her hand up and placed it on my bulging cock, and she rubbed it as she ate her cum off of my leg.
"Now put your mouth on my cock, Priya."

She looked up at mine and pulled my cock out of my boxers, and started sucking vigorously. I grunted and groaned and pulled her hair, and came violently in her hungry mouth. It seemed like I had an endless supply of semen just for my daughter, I filled her mouth to the point of overflowing. My cum dripped from her lips and down her chin as I slid myself out. I scooped the rest up and fed it to her. She sucked it off my fingers happily, satisfied.

"Good girl."

"Thank you, daddy."

"Priya...how would you feel if I said I wanted to share you with a friend of mine?"

She looked up at mine with her big, blue eyes. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, some of my friends have really wanted to fuck you for a long time. How would you feel if I let one of them? Would you like that?"

"You've talked to your friends about fucking me?" she asked in disbelief.

"I have. We ask him how hard it is to live with you without touching you."
She though for a moment, not sure what to say. "I guess...I guess I could try it for you, daddy."

"My baby girl is such a good little slut."

She smiled up at mine. "Thank you, daddy."


"Now go take a shower and I'll get mine to come over here."

[Image: d65289675c8a9e496d5e9dea4e5ad400.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 06:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by PELURI - 14-12-2025, 07:33 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:13 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Davit - 14-12-2025, 09:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by masti.bhai - 14-12-2025, 10:21 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 10:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:16 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:22 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:23 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:18 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 11:38 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by doctor101 - 16-12-2025, 10:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 03:17 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by blackdesk - 16-12-2025, 04:20 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 05:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by GulaChandra - 17-12-2025, 12:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Chennai Veeran - 17-12-2025, 08:45 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 17-12-2025, 09:34 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Manikandarajesh - 17-12-2025, 10:02 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 07:04 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 06:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 10:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:39 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:43 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 21-12-2025, 06:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 10:13 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by ananth1986 - 22-12-2025, 02:53 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 08:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 05:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by Gitaranjan - 25-12-2025, 08:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by kavitha99 - 23-12-2025, 11:15 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 04:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 07:09 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 25) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 09:08 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 30-12-2025, 09:42 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by Davit - 31-12-2025, 05:28 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 09:51 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 10:23 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 02:29 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:44 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 09:37 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 11:49 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 02) - by Davit - 03-01-2026, 01:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:56 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 08:47 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 07-01-2026, 06:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:39 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:46 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:57 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 19) - by PELURI - 21-01-2026, 08:22 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 25-01-2026, 10:02 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 26-01-2026, 08:43 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 27-01-2026, 09:14 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 28-01-2026, 10:22 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Updated : Aug 28) - by opendoor - 01-09-2026, 11:09 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)