31-08-2026, 07:02 PM
I really didnt thought about a second part. If anyone wants to pickup they are free to do so. I left some pieces to pick up on same line. I would like to know if you would have taken the story in a different way than I did. I would like to listen your ideas. Thanks to all the people who commented, liked and encouraged me in writing this.
If I get a good thread I will try to start a story. For my previous story I could not complete because there was no underlying story. I was just planning to write down few life experiences I had with some exaggeration and masala.
If I get a good thread I will try to start a story. For my previous story I could not complete because there was no underlying story. I was just planning to write down few life experiences I had with some exaggeration and masala.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)