Adultery Bus Ride (Revived)
#36
Heart 
Bus Ride – 6

 
Thank you for all your messages, please read the previous parts so you can enjoy this better… Now let’s continue…
 
Just as I lay on his bed, Praveen pushed me down and got busy sucking my left nipple. Somanna latched onto my right breast wet kissing all over it. This was my first time getting pleasured by two men at the same time.
 
This felt so good and arousing that I wanted to live in this moment for ever. My hands were behind their heads pressing their mouths harder to my breasts. After some time, Praveen went down between my legs and opened them wide.
 
Now Somanna came a little more on me cupping my both my breasts giving them a gentle squeeze. At the same time, he began kissing and sucking on my lips. I felt Praveen’s tongue on my pussy crack making me tremble.
 
Somanna’s kissing and breast massage intensified now making me gasp for air due to extreme new found pleasures. Down below Praveen began licking my pussy drinking my leaking juices with full fervor. Then my body tensed before trembling violently.
 
I experienced my first strongest orgasm which felt like I was being electrocuted by high voltage. Both men held me firmly till I recovered. Praveen again spread my legs and began quickly slurping on my juices. Somanna also intensified his kissing and breast massage.
 
I now realised how much pleasure just foreplay could give me. Something I had been completely missing in my married life. Somanna was too good with his mouth. He kept switching between sucking both my nipples making me wriggle and moan in ecstasy.
 
Down below Praveen was licking my pussy blindly maybe due to his inexperience but still I was wriggling my hips pushing my vagina more against his mouth. Having my pussy licked and my breasts sucked and pleasured at the same time was too much for me to handle.
 
My next orgasm exploded thru me like a giant tsunami almost blanking me out. Just as I recovered and opened my eyes, Somanna sealed my lips in a long kiss. Praveen too went crazy licking my juices like he had been thirsty for days.
 
Even before the real penetrative sex, I was already on cloud nine enjoying the best time of my life. Somanna was so good with his kiss that by the end I was gasping for breath. Then he switched positions with Praveen. Now Somanna went down on me while Praveen kneeled near my face sitting on his haunches.
 
Praveen said “Bhagya I too want the same sucking experience which you gave Somanna that night”. I was trying to think how to do it because Somanna was licking, kissing and tongue fucking my navel. Praveen noticed my predicament so he crawled closer and stood on his knees touching his cock to my lips.
 
Now all I had to do was to turn my face sideways and take his penis in my mouth. So I did it. Praveen crawled even more closer pushing more than half his penis in my mouth. Praveen’s penis was smaller than Somanna’s but still I gagged.
 
I pushed myself behind letting his penis out of my mouth so I could breathe. Somanna noticed this and said “Bhagya take a deep breath and then do it. That way you won’t suffocate”. For all obvious reasons Somanna was much more experienced than Praveen in sex, so I followed his instructions.
 
It helped and I was able to take more than half of Praveen’s penis in my mouth now. Now Somanna moved further down to between my legs while I continued sucking Praveen’s penis. Somanna held my clit between his teeth and lips using the right amount of pressure driving me crazy.
 
I was finding it very difficult to focus on both the men now. Even handling one at a time was too much for me and here I already had two men together pleasuring me. I so much wanted to moan due to the pleasures Somanna was giving me but I couldn’t because I had Praveen’s penis in my mouth.
 
Somanna pushed his fat tongue inside my pussy making me want to scream due to pleasure but again I couldn’t. Then both of them exchanged glances. Praveen went between my legs and Somanna kneeld with his super big penis near my mouth.
 
I knew what I was expected to do so I turned my face towards his penis and opened my mouth as wide as I could. Somanna pushed his penis in my mouth and down below Praveen pushed his penis in my vagina at the same time.
 
I nearly choked and gagged on Somanna’s cock pushing myself away because finally I had a cock throbbing in my vagina… I looked at Somanna and he understood my predicament so he gave me time. But Praveen on the other hand was in a rush.
 
Praveen held my thighs and went ballistic pounding me like this was his last day on earth. This high speed fucking felt so good that I orgasmed again. This orgasm was really strong and intense like the previous one. Praveen continued fucking me full speed unrelenting.
 
Here Somanna’s patience ran out so he too started fucking my mouth but with frequent pauses giving me a chance to breathe. I lost count of my orgasms now. This was far too much pleasure for me to handle making me really exhausted.
 
But surprisingly my body was reacting to all the sex and stimulation very positively like it had a mind of its own. It felt like my body wanted to make up for all the lost opportunity. Praveen continued his high speed full power fucking for a few more minutes and then pulled out just before he was going to reach his climax.
 
He keeled near my face on the other side because I was still sucking on Somanna’s penis. Now Somanna went down between my legs and I turned my face towards Praveen. Praveen said “Bhagya I want to cum in your mouth now”. Eeeeuuuwww. Just the mention of such a thing made me feel like vomiting.
 
If this guy released his thick white juice in my mouth then I was surely going to throw up. I replied “Praveen that sounds so dirty and disgusting”. Down below, Somanna was busy licking my vagina and all my juices from the last orgasm.
 
He was quite an expert with his tongue sending my arousal to greater heights very quickly. Praveen replied “Bhagya didn’t I lick and swallow your juices from your pussy”? I had to nod yes because Praveen did and now Somanna was doing the same thing.
 
Praveen replied “so what’s the problem Bhagya? Why can’t you do the same to me? It’s like returning the favor…”. I was cornered now because honestly Praveen had given me a fantastic time by licking my vagina earlier and Somanna was doing it too right now.
 
So I reluctantly agreed by nodding yes. Without waiting for his reaction, I took his penis coated with my juices in my mouth. I tasted my own juices now and it reminded me of that bathroom incident in the office yesterday where I tasted my own juices.
 
I liked it so I got busy sucking Praveen’s cock with full eagerness now. Praveen placed his hands behind my head and began fucking my mouth now. After having taken Somanna’s super big penis in my mouth, taking the full length of Praveen’s penis wasn’t difficult.
 
Each stroke Praveen pulled out, I used this chance to breathe. My arousal was peaking, my next orgasm was quickly nearing. Just then Somanna pushed his cock inside my vagina in one hard thrust. This triggered my orgasm and just then Praveen too jerked with his own climax and shoved his cock down my throat releasing his juices.
 
His hands were firmly behind my head holding me in place. After the first spurt of his cum, Praveen immediately released me giving me a chance to breathe. He released a lot more in my mouth which I quickly swallowed because I was still recovering from the aftermath of my thrilling orgasm.
 
I now realised that swallowing Praveen’s cum wasn’t as bad as I had imagined it to be. Well this was my first time and it changed my mind and perception completely. Praveen sat back on his haunches feeling tired and spent. This time, I leaned forward and took his quickly shrinking penis in my mouth.
 
I made sure to suck him till the last drop. I looked at Praveen and he was looking at me in disbelief. I gave him a naughty smile and then looked at Somanna. Somanna too was kind of surprised so he had paused fucking me while watching the whole thing.
 
He grinned and said “Bhagya I am going to be next so be prepared”. I had lost all shame and hesitation now. I replied “Somanna you still have a long way to go but don’t worry I am ready and eager for you when you get close to your climax”.
 
Somanna resumed fucking me with such energy like I have never seen before. Despite lying on his bed, I could feel myself shifting little by little due to his powerful thrusts. In no time my head was hitting the headboard on every thrust. I signalled him to stop and shifted down quite a bit on his bed.
 
Then I nodded giving him the signal to resume. Now Somanna lay fully on me missionary style and went wild kissing me. He smooched me with full passion and then kissed his way down my neck till he reached my breasts. I held his super big cock and positioned it at my love hole.
 
Then he gave a nice and hard push burying his big strong cock fully deep inside my pussy and resumed fucking me nice and slow. This itself was too much for me and was pushing me towards my next orgasm. Ohhh God… I couldn’t believe I was experiencing so many wonderful orgasms in such quick succession.
 
Without any doubt I was getting exactly what I had missed in my married life till now. I was now far beyond any regret or remorse for having cheated on my husband. I finally got what I always deserved. Maybe the society didn’t approve of such a relationship but I was beyond caring.
 
Somanna’s super energetic fucking made my next orgasm explod thru me. I am not sure but I think I screamed out so loud that people living in three houses away would have heard me. The strong and rapid convulsions of my vagina around his strong cock pushed Somanna to reach his climax.
 
He released his warm thick fluids deep inside my vagina. He continued giving a few more strokes emptying his balls completely inside me. His load felt nice and warm filling me up also giving me new found pleasures. Somanna collapsed on me panting heavily with his cock still inside me softening slowly.
 
He whispered “fuckkkk… Bhagya… you were incredible… I just couldn’t control…”. Now I held his face with both hands and gave him a long passionate lip kiss… I whispered “Somanna you too were really outstanding... I have never ever felt so alive like today”.
 
He naughtily smiled and said “Bhagya so do you want to make this an everyday thing”? I excitedly gave him a quick lip and looked into his eyes. I whispered “absolutely yes Somanna. I don’t think I can live without it ever”.
 
I looked at my watch and saw I still had time left before I would get late to reach home because today we had reached earlier than planned. Somanna saw the look on my face and said “that’s good Bhagya because I don’t know about Praveen but I am not yet done with you…”.
 
Somanna got off and his cock made a wet plop sound as it slipped out. He lay on my other side. Now I had Praveen lying on my left and Somanna on my right. I reached down below and felt a big gooey mess made by both our mixed juices.
 
I saw Praveen was still catching his breath, then I looked right and saw Somanna still looking at me. I reached below and scooped up as much of our juices and licked it off my hands while looking at him. He gave me a naughty smile now. I whispered “Somanna you are very tasty so why waste it”.
 
After I think I had swallowed all of our juices, I crawled towards Somanna’s cock and began licking it clean. He had his hand in my hair gently caressing it. Then he patted me to get on top in 69. I couldn’t make sense of what he meant due to my very limited knowledge of sex.
 
To Be Continued…
 
I hope you all enjoyed reading my story so far. I will post more but before that please click on the like button to give me some motivation. Also leave your feedback in the comments.  thanks Namaskar
[+] 5 users Like sexypreeti's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 12-02-2025, 11:57 AM
RE: Bus Ride (completed) - by Varunrockzz - 18-03-2025, 11:31 AM
RE: Bus Ride (completed) - by sexypreeti - 19-03-2025, 07:44 AM
RE: Bus Ride (completed) - by srider69 - 19-03-2025, 09:51 AM
RE: Bus Ride (completed) - by sexypreeti - 19-03-2025, 10:30 AM
RE: Bus Ride (completed) - by sexypreeti - 06-06-2026, 12:46 PM
RE: Bus Ride (completed) - by tweeny_fory - 20-03-2025, 01:58 PM
RE: Bus Ride (completed) - by sexypreeti - 20-03-2025, 02:00 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by Saj890 - 06-06-2026, 01:57 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by tweeny_fory - 06-06-2026, 10:08 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 12-06-2026, 09:59 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by laddu1433 - 21-06-2026, 11:17 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by aravindkkumar08 - 12-06-2026, 03:05 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 15-06-2026, 01:38 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by Saj890 - 13-06-2026, 12:44 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 19-06-2026, 08:35 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by aravindkkumar08 - 19-06-2026, 05:32 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 21-06-2026, 10:20 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 13-07-2026, 11:06 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 13-07-2026, 11:22 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by ananth1986 - 13-07-2026, 03:21 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by Saj890 - 13-07-2026, 06:52 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by tweeny_fory - 18-07-2026, 06:31 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 18-07-2026, 07:42 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by Gilmalover - 18-07-2026, 01:16 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 02-08-2026, 11:10 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by Saj890 - 04-08-2026, 12:26 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 09-08-2026, 11:12 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by srider69 - 09-08-2026, 08:25 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 10-08-2026, 11:51 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 17-08-2026, 12:45 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by Saj890 - 17-08-2026, 02:19 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 20-08-2026, 11:41 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by ananth1986 - 20-08-2026, 03:02 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 29-08-2026, 03:25 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 30-08-2026, 11:15 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by ananth1986 - 08-09-2026, 03:40 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 09-09-2026, 10:45 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by Saj890 - 09-09-2026, 10:43 AM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by sexypreeti - 10-09-2026, 01:37 PM
RE: Bus Ride (Revived) - by ananth1986 - 10-09-2026, 03:29 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)