27-08-2026, 09:08 AM
After later Tony went island.. And in full frustration he entered the villa.. And christopher invited and ask " How master all good, successfully hapoen Al meet..". Tony furiously "shut up".. He told...
First time I failed in my life for a deal"... And our person Bikhs caught by cops...."
Christopher:, OK master we can take revenge on them.. But first take rest..
Tony: Yes I know we will take revenge on them..
Tony: OK where that bitch vidya
Xristopher: In basement room tied..
Tony: Go and arrange... I will come there.. And fuck that nasty bitch....
And arrange video recorder also. Want to send that bastards..
Crustipher: yes OK master..
First time I failed in my life for a deal"... And our person Bikhs caught by cops...."
Christopher:, OK master we can take revenge on them.. But first take rest..
Tony: Yes I know we will take revenge on them..
Tony: OK where that bitch vidya
Xristopher: In basement room tied..
Tony: Go and arrange... I will come there.. And fuck that nasty bitch....
And arrange video recorder also. Want to send that bastards..
Crustipher: yes OK master..


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)