26-08-2026, 10:46 PM
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2026, 10:58 PM by SilverArrow. Edited 5 times in total. Edited 5 times in total.)
Chapter 14: The confrontation
Rakesh walked into the apartment shoulder dropped after a great ejaculation in the car, fatigue building clearly all around.
Monica walked out of the kitchen carrying a ceramic serving dish. She looked entirely refreshed, her damp hair falling over the lapels of a pink silk robe tied loosely at her waist. The fabric parted with her unhurried movements, offering an unbothered view of her collarbone and slight cleavage.
"You're very late, Rakesh," she said softly "Was the highway traffic very bad?"
Rakesh didn't move from the hallway edge. He swallowed hard, "Yes almost 2 hours of gridlock”
“ Oh okay.. Come ..Dinner is served!” Monica said
Rakesh turned towards her “ Mon…Monica ..what was that ?”
Monica paused near the head of the table "What is it?"
Rakesh stammered “The video Monica ?”
Monica shrugged “ Wait.. Which video you are talking about ?”
Rakesh pulled his smartphone from his pocket “The Instagram story. Half an hour ago. Explain to me why you were standing in our living room wearing nothing on top but a tiny, Black lace bra while Ranga stood behind you with his hands planted squarely on your bare waist"
His voice grew tighter as the humiliation spilled over. "And why did you have that flirty, sultry smile right into the camera lens while his chest was pressed against your back?"
Monica listened without interrupting once.
"Lower your voice, Rakesh," she said quietly. "And sit down so I can explain what actually happened."
![[Image: 1000203293-1.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/nsM3Fdcc/1000203293-1.gif)
![[Image: rGWsCCC2]](https://ibb.co/rGWsCCC2)
![[Image: rGWsCCC2]](https://ibb.co/rGWsCCC2)
https://ibb.co/rGWsCCC2
Rakesh didn't move at first, but under her steady gaze, his posture broke, and he sank into one of the wooden dining chairs. Monica walked over, pulling out the adjacent chair and s I itting close.
"I was already finishing my evening exercise set in the living room when Ranga Saab dropped by to return the spare garage key," Monica explained smoothly, her voice completely calm. "He saw me lifting the fifteen-pound dumbbells and casually commented that my wrist alignment looked off. I asked him inside for two minutes to help me on the posture”
"And that required taking your clothes off?" Rakesh asked bitterly.
"I didn't take anything off, Rakesh," Monica replied sharply. "I was already training in my Bra because it's soft and lightweight. It isn't even lingerie—it’s an unlined seamless bra. When you work out intensely, the fabric stretches, and because I was drenched in sweat, the straps loosened and it hung down a bit lower than usual. That’s all."
"And Ranga’s hands on your waist?" Rakesh pressed, leaning forward. "That bra looked completely skimpy on camera."
"He was standing behind me to help my posture” Monica countered without blinking. "He told me to hold the position while he recorded a four-second clip so I could look at my own posture afterward"
She leaned closer, her tone shifting into a sharp, logical summary.
"And as for the upload? My hands were slick with sweat from the set. When I grabbed the phone to save the clip, my thumb slipped on the wet screen and hit the quick-share button to my public story. The second I realized it, I deleted it. Immediately after he stopped recording, I threw my oversized grey hoodie right back on over my shoulders. You're building a massive conspiracy out of thin air because of your own random insecurities."
Rakesh sighed “Monica did you read those comments? They were literally calling you a dirty tease ?”
Monica scoffed “ Rakesh… I don’t know what’s wrong with people ..We just shot as Gym buddies.. Yes I was in a skimpy Bra…and that’s why I deleted it thinking it would be inappropriate that’s all Rakesh!”
“Monica.. Ranga is a dangerous history sheeter… I mean you ought to be careful around him”
“ Rakesh.. It was just a small exercise we did together…stop over thinking for God sake….Now wash your hands and let's eat," Monica said softly, reaching across the corner of the table to dish out a portion of rice onto his plate.
They sat down over dinner still not talking to each other due to the tension.
Then as her silk sleeve brushed against his arm, her hand casually rested against his outer thigh. Suddenly, her fingers paused. Through the light cotton of his trousers, she felt a thick, crumpled lump in his pocket.
Without thinking Monica asked “ Why have you dumped used paper tissues in your pocket ?”
Rakesh stammered “ It’s nothing ..”
Slowly, without a word, Monica pulled out the ball of car wet-wipes he had used on the expressway.
She unfolded one of the tissues. A sharp, unmistakable scent of fresh ejaculate, mixed with cheap car sanitizer, immediately drifted into the warm air under the dining lights.
There was a big stain over Rakesh’s grey office trousers. The stain was clear and vivid.
Monica’s eyes snapped up to his….
"Are you serious, Rakesh?" Her voice dropped into a dark, lethal whisper. " You were sitting in your car doing this……?"
Rakesh went pale as death. All the air left his lungs as a wave of suffocating shame washed over him. "Monica... Its just sweat…"
“Rakesh.. please ..this stain on your pant is sweat ? Really”
“No ..I mean…!” Rakesh stammered badly
"Look at me!" she demanded sharply, slamming the damp wipe onto the glass table. "You walk shouting at me, acting like the moral, offended husband—and all the while, you were driving home with your trousers unbuckled? Answer me! Where did you do it?"
“Monica… it’s not what you think..”
“Rakesh…stop it … You really was shagging watching my video clip with Ranga Saab?”
Rakesh kept silent…
Monica asked calmly “ Where..where did you do it ?.. Now speak up Rakesh!”
"In... in the car," Rakesh choked out, unable to meet her gaze, tears of pure humiliation stinging his eyes. "On the expressway... When I was stuck in the grid lock."
"How?" Monica pressed mercilessly. "Tell me exactly what you did."
"I opened Instagram in the traffic," Rakesh confessed, his voice breaking, every shameful detail forced out under her fierce glare. "I saw the clip... I saw his hands on your waist... I couldn't stop looking at your body. My cock went rock hard... I unbuckled my belt right there in the car and stroked myself as fast as I could... staring at your clip until I came all over my steering wheel and my hands... I'm sorry, Monica... I'm so sorry..."
![[Image: 762922964_79980.jpg]](https://t3.pixhost.to/thumbs/5246/762922964_79980.jpg)
Monica stared at him in total silence.
For a long, agonizing minute, the room was dead quiet save for the hum of the air conditioner. But as Rakesh sat with his head bowed, She looked at the damp tissue on the table, then at her husband’s trembling, broken posture.
He wasn't genuinely angry about Ranga. His moral outrage was just a desperate cover for his own dark, uncontrollable arousal.
She picked up the dirty tissue by its edge, tossed it into the bin "Finish your food, Rakesh ..I don’t know what to say!!” she said quietly, her voice entirely devoid of heat as she walked into the kitchen
The apartment was filled with uncomfortable silence. Monica had to check her official mail after dinner.
Rakesh walked in.
"Monica... please," Rakesh began, his voice raspy "I'm... I'm really sorry."
Monica didn't turn immediately.
"Sorry for what, Rakesh?" she asked softly. "For shouting at me or for getting caught ?"
"For everything," Rakesh admitted, swallowing the lump of burning shame in his throat. "I shouldn't have yelled at you. I was embarrassed... terrified... and so deeply ashamed of what I did in the car. I took all my self-loathing out on you."
He paused and then said " The truth is, I was overwhelmed. Seeing you look so impossibly sexy in that black lace bra on a public screen... it drove me out of my mind."
Monica raised a single eyebrow, her lips pressing into a thoughtful line. She was listening closely now.
"Monica …You're my wife. Seeing another man's hands anywhere near your waist... it triggered something primitive in me. It made me furious, but it also made me dangerously horny for you. That’s why I couldn't stop looking at the clip on the expressway”
"I don’t know what to say Rakesh honestly” she murmured, “So you weren't disgusted by me? You were just wild with jealousy?"
"Yes," Rakesh breathed out "Yes, exactly."
"You really are something else, Rakesh," Monica giggled softly, shaking her head as she brushed past him toward the bedroom. "Freshen up. You look exhausted."
An hour later, the bedroom was pitch black,
Rakesh lay on his back quietly. Beside him, the mattress shifted. Monica rolled over, the soft silk of her nightgown rustling against the fitted sheet.
"Still awake?" she whispered
"I can't sleep," Rakesh rasped “ I keep thinking about the misunderstanding”
"It wasn't a misunderstanding, Rakesh," she whispered, back "You were just reacting to what you saw"
“ Yes I know …So you guys train together everyday nowadays?”
"Hmm… yea .. I mean whenever we both get time! His stamina is out of the world.. I can’t match him for sure”
“ You mean like a wrestler ?”
"More than a professional wrestler Rakesh…”
“ Oh really ?” Rakesh smiled
“Today For a split second, my heart stopped," Monica whispered playfully. "Because his hands were so massive, and my bra was so thin and drenched in sweat... I genuinely had this brief, ridiculous thought that if he pulled just a little harder to adjust my back, he might accidentally yank the straps right off my shoulders and tear it straight off me."
Rakesh’s heart hammered violently against his ribs. The visual she planted in his mind was raw, forbidden, and terrifyingly vivid.
Monica felt the sudden, rigid shift in his posture instantly. Her hand slid lower, her fingers effortlessly gliding beneath his waistband to wrap around his rock-hard shaft.
"Look at you," Monica purred, a subtle, triumphant smirk spreading across her lips in the dark as she gave him a slow, agonizingly firm squeeze. "You pretend to be horrified, Rakesh... but the second I tell you how massive his hands felt... you go rock hard "
"Monica... stop... that's not..." Rakesh groaned
"Don't lie to yourself," she whispered, her thumb massaging the tip of his erect cock…
She tightened her grip slightly, setting a slow, agonizingly steady pace that made Rakesh gasp into the dark, before her voice dropped into a feather-light, ambiguous whisper right against his lip.
"Next time you meet Ranga Anna ..just check his hands Rakesh"
“ Monica.. you seem to have become a fan of his hands!” Rakesh joked..
“Because his hands were the thickest I have ever seen in life Rakesh! Now sleep ..we both have office tomorrow “
Rakesh walked into the apartment shoulder dropped after a great ejaculation in the car, fatigue building clearly all around.
Monica walked out of the kitchen carrying a ceramic serving dish. She looked entirely refreshed, her damp hair falling over the lapels of a pink silk robe tied loosely at her waist. The fabric parted with her unhurried movements, offering an unbothered view of her collarbone and slight cleavage.
"You're very late, Rakesh," she said softly "Was the highway traffic very bad?"
Rakesh didn't move from the hallway edge. He swallowed hard, "Yes almost 2 hours of gridlock”
“ Oh okay.. Come ..Dinner is served!” Monica said
Rakesh turned towards her “ Mon…Monica ..what was that ?”
Monica paused near the head of the table "What is it?"
Rakesh stammered “The video Monica ?”
Monica shrugged “ Wait.. Which video you are talking about ?”
Rakesh pulled his smartphone from his pocket “The Instagram story. Half an hour ago. Explain to me why you were standing in our living room wearing nothing on top but a tiny, Black lace bra while Ranga stood behind you with his hands planted squarely on your bare waist"
His voice grew tighter as the humiliation spilled over. "And why did you have that flirty, sultry smile right into the camera lens while his chest was pressed against your back?"
Monica listened without interrupting once.
"Lower your voice, Rakesh," she said quietly. "And sit down so I can explain what actually happened."
![[Image: 1000203293-1.gif]](https://i.ibb.co/nsM3Fdcc/1000203293-1.gif)
https://ibb.co/rGWsCCC2
Rakesh didn't move at first, but under her steady gaze, his posture broke, and he sank into one of the wooden dining chairs. Monica walked over, pulling out the adjacent chair and s I itting close.
"I was already finishing my evening exercise set in the living room when Ranga Saab dropped by to return the spare garage key," Monica explained smoothly, her voice completely calm. "He saw me lifting the fifteen-pound dumbbells and casually commented that my wrist alignment looked off. I asked him inside for two minutes to help me on the posture”
"And that required taking your clothes off?" Rakesh asked bitterly.
"I didn't take anything off, Rakesh," Monica replied sharply. "I was already training in my Bra because it's soft and lightweight. It isn't even lingerie—it’s an unlined seamless bra. When you work out intensely, the fabric stretches, and because I was drenched in sweat, the straps loosened and it hung down a bit lower than usual. That’s all."
"And Ranga’s hands on your waist?" Rakesh pressed, leaning forward. "That bra looked completely skimpy on camera."
"He was standing behind me to help my posture” Monica countered without blinking. "He told me to hold the position while he recorded a four-second clip so I could look at my own posture afterward"
She leaned closer, her tone shifting into a sharp, logical summary.
"And as for the upload? My hands were slick with sweat from the set. When I grabbed the phone to save the clip, my thumb slipped on the wet screen and hit the quick-share button to my public story. The second I realized it, I deleted it. Immediately after he stopped recording, I threw my oversized grey hoodie right back on over my shoulders. You're building a massive conspiracy out of thin air because of your own random insecurities."
Rakesh sighed “Monica did you read those comments? They were literally calling you a dirty tease ?”
Monica scoffed “ Rakesh… I don’t know what’s wrong with people ..We just shot as Gym buddies.. Yes I was in a skimpy Bra…and that’s why I deleted it thinking it would be inappropriate that’s all Rakesh!”
“Monica.. Ranga is a dangerous history sheeter… I mean you ought to be careful around him”
“ Rakesh.. It was just a small exercise we did together…stop over thinking for God sake….Now wash your hands and let's eat," Monica said softly, reaching across the corner of the table to dish out a portion of rice onto his plate.
They sat down over dinner still not talking to each other due to the tension.
Then as her silk sleeve brushed against his arm, her hand casually rested against his outer thigh. Suddenly, her fingers paused. Through the light cotton of his trousers, she felt a thick, crumpled lump in his pocket.
Without thinking Monica asked “ Why have you dumped used paper tissues in your pocket ?”
Rakesh stammered “ It’s nothing ..”
Slowly, without a word, Monica pulled out the ball of car wet-wipes he had used on the expressway.
She unfolded one of the tissues. A sharp, unmistakable scent of fresh ejaculate, mixed with cheap car sanitizer, immediately drifted into the warm air under the dining lights.
There was a big stain over Rakesh’s grey office trousers. The stain was clear and vivid.
Monica’s eyes snapped up to his….
"Are you serious, Rakesh?" Her voice dropped into a dark, lethal whisper. " You were sitting in your car doing this……?"
Rakesh went pale as death. All the air left his lungs as a wave of suffocating shame washed over him. "Monica... Its just sweat…"
“Rakesh.. please ..this stain on your pant is sweat ? Really”
“No ..I mean…!” Rakesh stammered badly
"Look at me!" she demanded sharply, slamming the damp wipe onto the glass table. "You walk shouting at me, acting like the moral, offended husband—and all the while, you were driving home with your trousers unbuckled? Answer me! Where did you do it?"
“Monica… it’s not what you think..”
“Rakesh…stop it … You really was shagging watching my video clip with Ranga Saab?”
Rakesh kept silent…
Monica asked calmly “ Where..where did you do it ?.. Now speak up Rakesh!”
"In... in the car," Rakesh choked out, unable to meet her gaze, tears of pure humiliation stinging his eyes. "On the expressway... When I was stuck in the grid lock."
"How?" Monica pressed mercilessly. "Tell me exactly what you did."
"I opened Instagram in the traffic," Rakesh confessed, his voice breaking, every shameful detail forced out under her fierce glare. "I saw the clip... I saw his hands on your waist... I couldn't stop looking at your body. My cock went rock hard... I unbuckled my belt right there in the car and stroked myself as fast as I could... staring at your clip until I came all over my steering wheel and my hands... I'm sorry, Monica... I'm so sorry..."
Monica stared at him in total silence.
For a long, agonizing minute, the room was dead quiet save for the hum of the air conditioner. But as Rakesh sat with his head bowed, She looked at the damp tissue on the table, then at her husband’s trembling, broken posture.
He wasn't genuinely angry about Ranga. His moral outrage was just a desperate cover for his own dark, uncontrollable arousal.
She picked up the dirty tissue by its edge, tossed it into the bin "Finish your food, Rakesh ..I don’t know what to say!!” she said quietly, her voice entirely devoid of heat as she walked into the kitchen
The apartment was filled with uncomfortable silence. Monica had to check her official mail after dinner.
Rakesh walked in.
"Monica... please," Rakesh began, his voice raspy "I'm... I'm really sorry."
Monica didn't turn immediately.
"Sorry for what, Rakesh?" she asked softly. "For shouting at me or for getting caught ?"
"For everything," Rakesh admitted, swallowing the lump of burning shame in his throat. "I shouldn't have yelled at you. I was embarrassed... terrified... and so deeply ashamed of what I did in the car. I took all my self-loathing out on you."
He paused and then said " The truth is, I was overwhelmed. Seeing you look so impossibly sexy in that black lace bra on a public screen... it drove me out of my mind."
Monica raised a single eyebrow, her lips pressing into a thoughtful line. She was listening closely now.
"Monica …You're my wife. Seeing another man's hands anywhere near your waist... it triggered something primitive in me. It made me furious, but it also made me dangerously horny for you. That’s why I couldn't stop looking at the clip on the expressway”
"I don’t know what to say Rakesh honestly” she murmured, “So you weren't disgusted by me? You were just wild with jealousy?"
"Yes," Rakesh breathed out "Yes, exactly."
"You really are something else, Rakesh," Monica giggled softly, shaking her head as she brushed past him toward the bedroom. "Freshen up. You look exhausted."
An hour later, the bedroom was pitch black,
Rakesh lay on his back quietly. Beside him, the mattress shifted. Monica rolled over, the soft silk of her nightgown rustling against the fitted sheet.
"Still awake?" she whispered
"I can't sleep," Rakesh rasped “ I keep thinking about the misunderstanding”
"It wasn't a misunderstanding, Rakesh," she whispered, back "You were just reacting to what you saw"
“ Yes I know …So you guys train together everyday nowadays?”
"Hmm… yea .. I mean whenever we both get time! His stamina is out of the world.. I can’t match him for sure”
“ You mean like a wrestler ?”
"More than a professional wrestler Rakesh…”
“ Oh really ?” Rakesh smiled
“Today For a split second, my heart stopped," Monica whispered playfully. "Because his hands were so massive, and my bra was so thin and drenched in sweat... I genuinely had this brief, ridiculous thought that if he pulled just a little harder to adjust my back, he might accidentally yank the straps right off my shoulders and tear it straight off me."
Rakesh’s heart hammered violently against his ribs. The visual she planted in his mind was raw, forbidden, and terrifyingly vivid.
Monica felt the sudden, rigid shift in his posture instantly. Her hand slid lower, her fingers effortlessly gliding beneath his waistband to wrap around his rock-hard shaft.
"Look at you," Monica purred, a subtle, triumphant smirk spreading across her lips in the dark as she gave him a slow, agonizingly firm squeeze. "You pretend to be horrified, Rakesh... but the second I tell you how massive his hands felt... you go rock hard "
"Monica... stop... that's not..." Rakesh groaned
"Don't lie to yourself," she whispered, her thumb massaging the tip of his erect cock…
She tightened her grip slightly, setting a slow, agonizingly steady pace that made Rakesh gasp into the dark, before her voice dropped into a feather-light, ambiguous whisper right against his lip.
"Next time you meet Ranga Anna ..just check his hands Rakesh"
“ Monica.. you seem to have become a fan of his hands!” Rakesh joked..
“Because his hands were the thickest I have ever seen in life Rakesh! Now sleep ..we both have office tomorrow “


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)