26-08-2026, 02:38 PM
Meera then looked at Shyam.
“Why did you arrest Lina? She was taken out naked the same way I was.”
Shyam finished his piece of cake before answering.Shyam cleared his throat and continued.
“You sent Lina toward me with the cake, right?”
Meera nodded.
“Yes.”
“We… kind of had an interaction.”
Meera frowned, puzzled.
“What interaction?”
Shyam’s superior, still standing nearby, spoke with dry bluntness.
“By interaction he means he fucked her.”
Meera’s eyes widened.
She turned and gave Shyam a soft slap on the shoulder.
“How did you find time to do that while we were in the middle of a mission?
I was thinking I would be safe because you would be there to protect me…
and instead you were busy fucking her?”
Shyam gave a small, slightly shy smile.
“An opportunity opened up for me…”
Meera finished the sentence for him, lips curving.
“And you entered it.”
A short round of laughter went through the group.
Shyam waited for it to settle, then continued more seriously.
“While I was… with her, I saw a tattoo on her body.”
He paused for half a second, then added the word properly.
“While fucking her.”
Meera tilted her head.
“How did you see a tattoo? I never seen any tattoo on her body. I have seen her naked many times”
Shyam said it is inside top of her ass crack. Meera replied if you were fucking her how did you see there, she was cruious
Raghav answered with a faint smirk before Shyam could.
“He had her in doggy position.”
Meera felt shy hearign this, she didnot thought of that.
The others made small teasing sounds, clearly enjoying Shyam’s mild discomfort.
Shyam nodded, accepting the teasing.
“Yes. Doggy position.
That’s when I saw the tattoo clearly.
I recognised the mark.
It belongs to a cartel that has been involved in a long list of serious crimes across multiple countries.
Lina isn’t just a random girl who stayed at the farmhouse.
She is most likely a representative or liaison from that group, placed close to Vikram and Shankar.
That is one of the reasons I needed to keep your identity completely clean and make sure you were ‘arrested’ with them.
If she is connected to that network, any suspicion on you could have become dangerous very quickly.”
Meera’s expression softened.
She stepped forward and hugged Shyam tightly, her bare breasts pressing against his tactical vest.
“Thank you,” she said quietly.
A few steps away, Ajay watched the scene in silence.
His eyes moved over his wife’s completely naked body — the same body that was currently pressed against another man in full view of everyone present.
A quiet thought passed through his mind.
This is the same Meera who once refused to leave the house without a bra…
who used to worry if even a single bra strap showed…
who felt shy wearing leggings because they clung to her thighs.
And now she is standing fully naked in a warehouse full of men, hugging an officer, wearing nothing but a pendant, and she only covers herself when she remembers to.
“Why did you arrest Lina? She was taken out naked the same way I was.”
Shyam finished his piece of cake before answering.Shyam cleared his throat and continued.
“You sent Lina toward me with the cake, right?”
Meera nodded.
“Yes.”
“We… kind of had an interaction.”
Meera frowned, puzzled.
“What interaction?”
Shyam’s superior, still standing nearby, spoke with dry bluntness.
“By interaction he means he fucked her.”
Meera’s eyes widened.
She turned and gave Shyam a soft slap on the shoulder.
“How did you find time to do that while we were in the middle of a mission?
I was thinking I would be safe because you would be there to protect me…
and instead you were busy fucking her?”
Shyam gave a small, slightly shy smile.
“An opportunity opened up for me…”
Meera finished the sentence for him, lips curving.
“And you entered it.”
A short round of laughter went through the group.
Shyam waited for it to settle, then continued more seriously.
“While I was… with her, I saw a tattoo on her body.”
He paused for half a second, then added the word properly.
“While fucking her.”
Meera tilted her head.
“How did you see a tattoo? I never seen any tattoo on her body. I have seen her naked many times”
Shyam said it is inside top of her ass crack. Meera replied if you were fucking her how did you see there, she was cruious
Raghav answered with a faint smirk before Shyam could.
“He had her in doggy position.”
Meera felt shy hearign this, she didnot thought of that.
The others made small teasing sounds, clearly enjoying Shyam’s mild discomfort.
Shyam nodded, accepting the teasing.
“Yes. Doggy position.
That’s when I saw the tattoo clearly.
I recognised the mark.
It belongs to a cartel that has been involved in a long list of serious crimes across multiple countries.
Lina isn’t just a random girl who stayed at the farmhouse.
She is most likely a representative or liaison from that group, placed close to Vikram and Shankar.
That is one of the reasons I needed to keep your identity completely clean and make sure you were ‘arrested’ with them.
If she is connected to that network, any suspicion on you could have become dangerous very quickly.”
Meera’s expression softened.
She stepped forward and hugged Shyam tightly, her bare breasts pressing against his tactical vest.
“Thank you,” she said quietly.
A few steps away, Ajay watched the scene in silence.
His eyes moved over his wife’s completely naked body — the same body that was currently pressed against another man in full view of everyone present.
A quiet thought passed through his mind.
This is the same Meera who once refused to leave the house without a bra…
who used to worry if even a single bra strap showed…
who felt shy wearing leggings because they clung to her thighs.
And now she is standing fully naked in a warehouse full of men, hugging an officer, wearing nothing but a pendant, and she only covers herself when she remembers to.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)