26-08-2026, 02:13 PM
Meera looked under the card. There was a soft gold silk cloth. When she moved it aside, she found a green jewellery box.
She opened it.
Inside rested a beautiful emerald pendant.
Her eyes sparkled for a moment at the sight of the stone.
“Thank you, Sir… it was not required,” she said softly.
Shankar’s voice came through the speaker, low and satisfied.
“For what you have done to me… and what you are going to do for me…”
(When he said those words, his hand was slowly massaging his dick.)
“…you deserve this.”
Meera replied, “Thank you, Sir. How do I wear this?”
“I would want you to wear it with your waist chain. It will look great.
Don’t you think so, Shyam?” Shankar asked.
Shyam glanced at Meera through the rear-view mirror for a second before answering carefully.
“Yes, Sir… it will look very nice.”
Meera held the emerald pendant in her fingers, still fully dressed in her bodycon dress, while the car continued toward the farmhouse.
The gift was beautiful.
Shyam spoke carefully into the phone.
“But Sir… if she wears it with the waist chain, it will be under the dress, right?”
Shankar replied without hesitation.
“You don’t worry, Shyam. She will show it to us.”
Meera raised her eyebrows.
“What are you expecting? That I lift my dress and walk for you?”
Both Shyam and Shankar answered at the same time.
“Yes.” both answered in unison.
Meera laughed at their combined enthusiasm.
“I think I will wear it with my chain so it will be on my neck… that way it will be visible the whole time.”
Shankar’s voice came back, firm.
“You should only show it to special people, not everyone.”
Shyam quickly added, “And if you wear it on the neck there may be chain-snatchers… but on the waist it will be safe.”
Meera looked at Shyam through the rear-view mirror, her eyes sharp.
“I am scared more of you people than the snatchers.”
The look she gave him was clear — she was still deciding which side he really belonged to.
Shankar asked, “Shyam, where have you reached?”
“We are about to reach, Sir. Nearing the farmhouse entrance.”
Shankar disconnected the call.
The moment the line went dead, Meera playfully hit the back of Shyam’s head.
“You wanted me to lift and show my waist chain?”
Shyam laughed.
“You show more than that… but that definitely will be a pleasure to watch — you lifting your dress just to show the pendant.”
Meera hit him softly again on the shoulder.
Another important thing , Shyam’s tone turned more serious, though still teasing.
“Shankar’s offer of a blowjob tomorrow… should we postpone our mission and raid to day after tomorrow?”
Meera burst out laughing.
“You dirty scoundrel! For a blowjob you want to postpone the mission? I am putting my life under threat and you are worried about a blowjob?”
She playfully hit his head again , without thinking, the words slipped out of her mouth.
“I will give you a blowjob.”
The moment she said it, she realised what had come out.
Shyam’s eyes widened slightly in the rear-view mirror.
“Really?”
Meera’s face turned warm with embarrassment.
“No… I did not mean literally. It was a tongue slip.”
She looked away, shy and flustered, still holding the emerald pendant in her hand while the car approached the farmhouse gates.
Shyam replied with a dry smile, “I missed by a day. Whoever made this plan for this date… they will not have an easy death.”
Meera laughed at his dark joke.
The car stopped in front of the farmhouse bungalow.
Shyam turned to her, his expression serious now.
“All the best… and take care of yourself.
If you really feel the situation is getting scary and threatening for you, just run out from the building. I will take you out from here to Ajay. Don’t wait for the mission’s success. We can catch these people later. Your safety is priority. Keep that in your mind.”
Meera looked into his eyes.
She saw genuine concern there.
She gave him an honest, sincere smile.
“Sure.”
She opened it.
Inside rested a beautiful emerald pendant.
Her eyes sparkled for a moment at the sight of the stone.
“Thank you, Sir… it was not required,” she said softly.
Shankar’s voice came through the speaker, low and satisfied.
“For what you have done to me… and what you are going to do for me…”
(When he said those words, his hand was slowly massaging his dick.)
“…you deserve this.”
Meera replied, “Thank you, Sir. How do I wear this?”
“I would want you to wear it with your waist chain. It will look great.
Don’t you think so, Shyam?” Shankar asked.
Shyam glanced at Meera through the rear-view mirror for a second before answering carefully.
“Yes, Sir… it will look very nice.”
Meera held the emerald pendant in her fingers, still fully dressed in her bodycon dress, while the car continued toward the farmhouse.
The gift was beautiful.
Shyam spoke carefully into the phone.
“But Sir… if she wears it with the waist chain, it will be under the dress, right?”
Shankar replied without hesitation.
“You don’t worry, Shyam. She will show it to us.”
Meera raised her eyebrows.
“What are you expecting? That I lift my dress and walk for you?”
Both Shyam and Shankar answered at the same time.
“Yes.” both answered in unison.
Meera laughed at their combined enthusiasm.
“I think I will wear it with my chain so it will be on my neck… that way it will be visible the whole time.”
Shankar’s voice came back, firm.
“You should only show it to special people, not everyone.”
Shyam quickly added, “And if you wear it on the neck there may be chain-snatchers… but on the waist it will be safe.”
Meera looked at Shyam through the rear-view mirror, her eyes sharp.
“I am scared more of you people than the snatchers.”
The look she gave him was clear — she was still deciding which side he really belonged to.
Shankar asked, “Shyam, where have you reached?”
“We are about to reach, Sir. Nearing the farmhouse entrance.”
Shankar disconnected the call.
The moment the line went dead, Meera playfully hit the back of Shyam’s head.
“You wanted me to lift and show my waist chain?”
Shyam laughed.
“You show more than that… but that definitely will be a pleasure to watch — you lifting your dress just to show the pendant.”
Meera hit him softly again on the shoulder.
Another important thing , Shyam’s tone turned more serious, though still teasing.
“Shankar’s offer of a blowjob tomorrow… should we postpone our mission and raid to day after tomorrow?”
Meera burst out laughing.
“You dirty scoundrel! For a blowjob you want to postpone the mission? I am putting my life under threat and you are worried about a blowjob?”
She playfully hit his head again , without thinking, the words slipped out of her mouth.
“I will give you a blowjob.”
The moment she said it, she realised what had come out.
Shyam’s eyes widened slightly in the rear-view mirror.
“Really?”
Meera’s face turned warm with embarrassment.
“No… I did not mean literally. It was a tongue slip.”
She looked away, shy and flustered, still holding the emerald pendant in her hand while the car approached the farmhouse gates.
Shyam replied with a dry smile, “I missed by a day. Whoever made this plan for this date… they will not have an easy death.”
Meera laughed at his dark joke.
The car stopped in front of the farmhouse bungalow.
Shyam turned to her, his expression serious now.
“All the best… and take care of yourself.
If you really feel the situation is getting scary and threatening for you, just run out from the building. I will take you out from here to Ajay. Don’t wait for the mission’s success. We can catch these people later. Your safety is priority. Keep that in your mind.”
Meera looked into his eyes.
She saw genuine concern there.
She gave him an honest, sincere smile.
“Sure.”


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)