26-08-2026, 02:12 PM
Meera nodded silently, even though he couldn’t see her.
The call got disconnected.
Almost immediately a new call came in.
It was Shankar.
“Why haven’t you answered my call? Everything okay?”
Meera forced her voice to stay steady.
“Huh… yes, everything is good.”
“You don’t sound good,” he said.
“No… nothing like that, sir. I was getting a call from my husband.”
Shankar chuckled.
“Husband, huh? I forgot that you had a husband. You should bring him to our parties once. He will like it here.”
He continued, “I got worried as you haven’t answered. Pass the phone to Shyam.”
Shyam took the phone and answered the same questions carefully, confirming that everything was proceeding as planned.
After a few moments Shankar asked to give the call back to Meera.
The phone returned to her hand.
Shankar was clearly in a flirty mood today.
“Your husband would have missed you today. Did he give you any gift?”
Meera replied, “No.”
Shankar said, “I have a gift for you. It is there with Shyam. Ask Shyam for the gift.”
Meera held the phone slightly away from her mouth and asked Shyam in a low voice whether there was a package from Shankar. At the same time she indicated with her eyes that she was still on the call with him.
Shyam replied, “Yes, Madam. I completely forgot to tell you about it because of all this tension.”
Shankar immediately caught the word.
“What tension, Shyam? is there a prbolem ?”
Shyam felt embarrassed that he had spoken like that.
Meera quickly intervened.
“Shankar Sir, poor Shyam is saying he is very tired as he is doing double shift after Sunny went missing. He is having a headache. I insisted he stop and have a tea… that’s why we were delayed.”
Shyam quickly added, “Yes, Sir. Madam is right.”
“That’s so nice of you, Meera,” Shankar said. “But tea will not be sufficient for him, you know. Should give him something that gives most pleasure. I will arrange something to take care of you, Shyam… not today, but tomorrow.”
Shyam’s eyes sparkled slightly at the promise. Meera noticed it.
Shankar continued in the same teasing tone.
“Open terrace… with drinks in hand… a beautiful girl like Meera sucking your dick… would be the most peaceful moment.”
Meera reacted immediately.
“Chee, Sir… Shyam is like a brother to me.”
Shankar laughed.
“I am not planning to give you to him, Meera. I was talking about Lina.”
Shankar continued in his flirty mood.
“So Meera… you have problem with Shyam only, right? You don’t mind giving me one.”
Meera felt shy hearing him talk about sucking his dick right in front of Shyam.
She replied quickly, “I never said I will do that to you, sir. And sir… Shyam is listening.”
Shankar laughed.
“Let him listen. Else he will sleep. Let him also listen.
So Meera… you are saying you feel Shyam is like a brother. I hope I am not like that, right? So there is a chance.”
“No chance,” Meera said immediately.
“You are a pleasure killer, Meera,” he said, still teasing.
“Shyam… you are unlucky. She has brother-zoned you. But I hope you don’t see her like a sister, right?”
Shyam did not answer that question.
Meera looked at him through the rear-view mirror.
“Shyam…?”
Shankar laughed again.
“Anybody who has seen you naked can never do that to you. Everyone will have the same mission in their mind.”
The word “mission” triggered a sudden panic in both Shyam and Meera.
They still did not know what was going to happen tonight.
Shankar continued without noticing their tension.
“Talking about the gift, Meera… open the box.”
Meera reached out for the gift box and carefully opened it.
Inside was a birthday card. She unfolded it and began to read.
Happy Birthday to the woman who made me who I am today.
You’re indispensable, brilliant, and utterly dangerous.
Today, everyone will praise your hard work and dedication. But while they see the professional perfection, I’m sitting here remembering you in our office premises in your birthday suit… just like that day.
Next birthday, Meera, we will celebrate in the office — and you in your birthday suit.
I have a small gift for you under this.
The call got disconnected.
Almost immediately a new call came in.
It was Shankar.
“Why haven’t you answered my call? Everything okay?”
Meera forced her voice to stay steady.
“Huh… yes, everything is good.”
“You don’t sound good,” he said.
“No… nothing like that, sir. I was getting a call from my husband.”
Shankar chuckled.
“Husband, huh? I forgot that you had a husband. You should bring him to our parties once. He will like it here.”
He continued, “I got worried as you haven’t answered. Pass the phone to Shyam.”
Shyam took the phone and answered the same questions carefully, confirming that everything was proceeding as planned.
After a few moments Shankar asked to give the call back to Meera.
The phone returned to her hand.
Shankar was clearly in a flirty mood today.
“Your husband would have missed you today. Did he give you any gift?”
Meera replied, “No.”
Shankar said, “I have a gift for you. It is there with Shyam. Ask Shyam for the gift.”
Meera held the phone slightly away from her mouth and asked Shyam in a low voice whether there was a package from Shankar. At the same time she indicated with her eyes that she was still on the call with him.
Shyam replied, “Yes, Madam. I completely forgot to tell you about it because of all this tension.”
Shankar immediately caught the word.
“What tension, Shyam? is there a prbolem ?”
Shyam felt embarrassed that he had spoken like that.
Meera quickly intervened.
“Shankar Sir, poor Shyam is saying he is very tired as he is doing double shift after Sunny went missing. He is having a headache. I insisted he stop and have a tea… that’s why we were delayed.”
Shyam quickly added, “Yes, Sir. Madam is right.”
“That’s so nice of you, Meera,” Shankar said. “But tea will not be sufficient for him, you know. Should give him something that gives most pleasure. I will arrange something to take care of you, Shyam… not today, but tomorrow.”
Shyam’s eyes sparkled slightly at the promise. Meera noticed it.
Shankar continued in the same teasing tone.
“Open terrace… with drinks in hand… a beautiful girl like Meera sucking your dick… would be the most peaceful moment.”
Meera reacted immediately.
“Chee, Sir… Shyam is like a brother to me.”
Shankar laughed.
“I am not planning to give you to him, Meera. I was talking about Lina.”
Shankar continued in his flirty mood.
“So Meera… you have problem with Shyam only, right? You don’t mind giving me one.”
Meera felt shy hearing him talk about sucking his dick right in front of Shyam.
She replied quickly, “I never said I will do that to you, sir. And sir… Shyam is listening.”
Shankar laughed.
“Let him listen. Else he will sleep. Let him also listen.
So Meera… you are saying you feel Shyam is like a brother. I hope I am not like that, right? So there is a chance.”
“No chance,” Meera said immediately.
“You are a pleasure killer, Meera,” he said, still teasing.
“Shyam… you are unlucky. She has brother-zoned you. But I hope you don’t see her like a sister, right?”
Shyam did not answer that question.
Meera looked at him through the rear-view mirror.
“Shyam…?”
Shankar laughed again.
“Anybody who has seen you naked can never do that to you. Everyone will have the same mission in their mind.”
The word “mission” triggered a sudden panic in both Shyam and Meera.
They still did not know what was going to happen tonight.
Shankar continued without noticing their tension.
“Talking about the gift, Meera… open the box.”
Meera reached out for the gift box and carefully opened it.
Inside was a birthday card. She unfolded it and began to read.
Happy Birthday to the woman who made me who I am today.
You’re indispensable, brilliant, and utterly dangerous.
Today, everyone will praise your hard work and dedication. But while they see the professional perfection, I’m sitting here remembering you in our office premises in your birthday suit… just like that day.
Next birthday, Meera, we will celebrate in the office — and you in your birthday suit.
I have a small gift for you under this.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)