26-08-2026, 10:03 AM
On the same day morning, after Meera had left for the farmhouse, Ajay and Navya remained at home, both still completely naked. The flat was quiet, filled with a heavy mix of anticipation and tenderness.
Ajay looked at Navya, who was sitting comfortably on the sofa, her naked body relaxed and beautiful in the soft light.
“Don’t you want to wear clothes?” he asked gently.
Navya smiled softly and shook her head.
“Ajay, I think maybe we all part ways after tomorrow. I know the tension you are going through. I pray and believe everything will fall right for you. For me, the days I spent with both of you were the best days of my life.”
She moved closer to him, her bare breasts brushing against his arm as she sat beside him on the sofa. Her hand gently rested on his thigh, her fingers tracing light patterns on his skin.
Ajay felt a wave of emotion.
“You remember the foreign travel you asked for, leaving the country for ever? I can get that readied.”
Navya shook her head again, her voice warm and sincere.
“Not needed, Ajay.I will be safe if these two criminals are arrested. I think I can take over your business if you let me. You anyway will go back to your department rite. It will provide me good money. It’s already providing us good money, you may not have noticed as you are busy with mission and it is just facade for us. Yo have done so much for me now, you don’t need to put any more effort for me. As a thanking gift, I am going to be naked for my boss the full day. Whatever you want me to do, I will do — no questions asked.”
She leaned in and kissed his shoulder softly, her breasts pressing against his chest. Her hand moved slowly up his thigh, brushing lightly against his cock, which began to respond to her touch.
“I want to make today special for you,” she whispered, her lips grazing his ear. “Let me take care of you… just like you took care of me.”
Ajay’s hand moved to her waist, pulling her closer. The two of them sat there, naked and close, sharing a quiet, sensual moment of intimacy and gratitude before the storm of tomorrow.
Navya’s presence was comforting and arousing at the same time. She stayed naked the entire day, moving around the house with ease, occasionally brushing against Ajay, teasing him with her body while giving him emotional support.
Ajay didn’t say anything. He simply enjoyed the sight and feel of Navya’s naked body. She slowly sat on her knees in front of him, took his hard cock in her warm mouth, and placed both her hands around his ass. Without using her hands on his shaft, she began sucking him deeply, her lips sliding up and down his length, her tongue swirling around the head.
Ajay started to moan, his head falling back.
“Meera…” he whispered unconsciously.
Navya pulled back for a moment, looking up at him with a soft smile.
“Don’t worry, you don’t have to change. You can call me Meera only.”
She looked up and saw his eyes were closed, his face turned upward in pleasure. Navya’s voice became low and seductive.
“I know what you like to hear.”
She took him back into her mouth, sucking him slowly and sensually while speaking between licks and sucks.
“Last day your slut wife stripped naked for Prince Tau… She stripped in the pool right in front of everybody. Your wife’s beautiful soft boobs and pussy were seen by many, you know… not just the Prince.”
Ajay’s cock throbbed harder in her mouth. Navya continued, her voice teasing and erotic.
“You too are enjoying knowing how she has shown her boobs… Tomorrow she will show them to Vikram and Shankar too… letting them play with it. They will fuck her…”
By then, Ajay came hard, groaning loudly as he exploded in Navya’s mouth. She swallowed every drop, looking up at him with satisfaction.
Tired Ajay sat on the chair. Navya, still completely naked, sat on his lap, straddling him. Her warm, bare pussy pressed against his semi-hard cock as she settled comfortably.
She asked softly, “What is your plan?”
Ajay looked down at her pussy, his cock twitching against her.
Navya laughed playfully.
“Not that."
"By the way, that door is always open for you anytime you want. Let me know — I will be there. I am asking your plan after the mission."
Ajay: " If the mission is successful, I may get a promotion. I will be a senior Central Undercover Commander. CUC"
" Haha, CUC — it sounds like cuck.”
She laughed, her hand gently playing with his dick, stroking it slowly while she spoke.
“You are cuck for sure,” she teased, her fingers wrapping around his shaft, feeling it harden again in her grip.
They eventually moved to the bed. Navya was very shameless today. She didn’t try to wear a single cloth and kept teasing Ajay, keeping him hard all the time, not letting it become flaccid even for a moment.
She lay beside him, her naked body pressed against his, one leg dbangd over his thigh. Her hand lazily stroked his cock while she whispered dirty things in his ear.
“Look how hard you are again… thinking about your wife getting fucked by Prince? Or imagining me riding you while she watches?”
She squeezed his cock gently, her thumb rubbing the sensitive head.
“Tomorrow is the big day… but today you are mine. I want this cock to stay hard for me the whole day. Can you do that for me, my saviour?”
Navya continued her sensual teasing, kissing his neck, licking his ear, and stroking him slowly, keeping him on edge without letting him cum too quickly.
“After the mission, if everything goes well, I will be your personal CUC… your personal Cuckold Under Cover slut if you want. I will come to your home whenever you need relief. Meera can watch me suck this big cock… or maybe she can join us. Would you like that?”
She kept talking dirty, her hand never stopping its slow, teasing strokes, her naked breasts rubbing against his chest.
Ajay looked at Navya, who was sitting comfortably on the sofa, her naked body relaxed and beautiful in the soft light.
“Don’t you want to wear clothes?” he asked gently.
Navya smiled softly and shook her head.
“Ajay, I think maybe we all part ways after tomorrow. I know the tension you are going through. I pray and believe everything will fall right for you. For me, the days I spent with both of you were the best days of my life.”
She moved closer to him, her bare breasts brushing against his arm as she sat beside him on the sofa. Her hand gently rested on his thigh, her fingers tracing light patterns on his skin.
Ajay felt a wave of emotion.
“You remember the foreign travel you asked for, leaving the country for ever? I can get that readied.”
Navya shook her head again, her voice warm and sincere.
“Not needed, Ajay.I will be safe if these two criminals are arrested. I think I can take over your business if you let me. You anyway will go back to your department rite. It will provide me good money. It’s already providing us good money, you may not have noticed as you are busy with mission and it is just facade for us. Yo have done so much for me now, you don’t need to put any more effort for me. As a thanking gift, I am going to be naked for my boss the full day. Whatever you want me to do, I will do — no questions asked.”
She leaned in and kissed his shoulder softly, her breasts pressing against his chest. Her hand moved slowly up his thigh, brushing lightly against his cock, which began to respond to her touch.
“I want to make today special for you,” she whispered, her lips grazing his ear. “Let me take care of you… just like you took care of me.”
Ajay’s hand moved to her waist, pulling her closer. The two of them sat there, naked and close, sharing a quiet, sensual moment of intimacy and gratitude before the storm of tomorrow.
Navya’s presence was comforting and arousing at the same time. She stayed naked the entire day, moving around the house with ease, occasionally brushing against Ajay, teasing him with her body while giving him emotional support.
Ajay didn’t say anything. He simply enjoyed the sight and feel of Navya’s naked body. She slowly sat on her knees in front of him, took his hard cock in her warm mouth, and placed both her hands around his ass. Without using her hands on his shaft, she began sucking him deeply, her lips sliding up and down his length, her tongue swirling around the head.
Ajay started to moan, his head falling back.
“Meera…” he whispered unconsciously.
Navya pulled back for a moment, looking up at him with a soft smile.
“Don’t worry, you don’t have to change. You can call me Meera only.”
She looked up and saw his eyes were closed, his face turned upward in pleasure. Navya’s voice became low and seductive.
“I know what you like to hear.”
She took him back into her mouth, sucking him slowly and sensually while speaking between licks and sucks.
“Last day your slut wife stripped naked for Prince Tau… She stripped in the pool right in front of everybody. Your wife’s beautiful soft boobs and pussy were seen by many, you know… not just the Prince.”
Ajay’s cock throbbed harder in her mouth. Navya continued, her voice teasing and erotic.
“You too are enjoying knowing how she has shown her boobs… Tomorrow she will show them to Vikram and Shankar too… letting them play with it. They will fuck her…”
By then, Ajay came hard, groaning loudly as he exploded in Navya’s mouth. She swallowed every drop, looking up at him with satisfaction.
Tired Ajay sat on the chair. Navya, still completely naked, sat on his lap, straddling him. Her warm, bare pussy pressed against his semi-hard cock as she settled comfortably.
She asked softly, “What is your plan?”
Ajay looked down at her pussy, his cock twitching against her.
Navya laughed playfully.
“Not that."
"By the way, that door is always open for you anytime you want. Let me know — I will be there. I am asking your plan after the mission."
Ajay: " If the mission is successful, I may get a promotion. I will be a senior Central Undercover Commander. CUC"
" Haha, CUC — it sounds like cuck.”
She laughed, her hand gently playing with his dick, stroking it slowly while she spoke.
“You are cuck for sure,” she teased, her fingers wrapping around his shaft, feeling it harden again in her grip.
They eventually moved to the bed. Navya was very shameless today. She didn’t try to wear a single cloth and kept teasing Ajay, keeping him hard all the time, not letting it become flaccid even for a moment.
She lay beside him, her naked body pressed against his, one leg dbangd over his thigh. Her hand lazily stroked his cock while she whispered dirty things in his ear.
“Look how hard you are again… thinking about your wife getting fucked by Prince? Or imagining me riding you while she watches?”
She squeezed his cock gently, her thumb rubbing the sensitive head.
“Tomorrow is the big day… but today you are mine. I want this cock to stay hard for me the whole day. Can you do that for me, my saviour?”
Navya continued her sensual teasing, kissing his neck, licking his ear, and stroking him slowly, keeping him on edge without letting him cum too quickly.
“After the mission, if everything goes well, I will be your personal CUC… your personal Cuckold Under Cover slut if you want. I will come to your home whenever you need relief. Meera can watch me suck this big cock… or maybe she can join us. Would you like that?”
She kept talking dirty, her hand never stopping its slow, teasing strokes, her naked breasts rubbing against his chest.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)