26-08-2026, 09:48 AM
Shankar suddenly remembered something and asked, “What is your plan for tomorrow, Meera?”
Meera looked at him, slightly confused at first.
“Tomorrow we have the shipment,” she replied.
Shankar smiled and clarified, “Not that, dear. As per the office records, it is your birthday tomorrow, right?”
Meera paused for a moment and then remembered — yes, she was turning 27 tomorrow. She had almost forgotten amid all the chaos.
She replied with a small smile, “I have no plans tomorrow, sir." Shankar said "lets celebrate it here. With Tau gone, maybe it is a new start for all of us.”
She laughed lightly, trying to keep the mood positive.
Shankar nodded.
“So you come here tomorrow afternoon. Our shipment will reach after 4. We can celebrate your birthday after the shipment arrives at the port.”
Meera was about to leave when Shankar pulled her into a warm hug, wishing her advanced birthday wishes. His hands lingered a little longer on her back, feeling the curve of her body.
She then turned to Vikram. He gave her a long, appreciative look before pulling her into a tight hug. Meera felt her breasts press firmly against his chest as he held her close, his hands resting on her lower back.
As Meera left the room, Vikram turned to Shankar with a dark, hungry smile.
“She is teasing a lot these days. Maybe on her birthday I will fuck her. All our tensions will be over if I do that. You understand?”
Shankar chuckled silently, knowing exactly what his brother meant.
“Do your things,” Vikram said, dismissing him.
Meera was on her way back in the car when her phone buzzed with a message from Shankar. She wondered why he was messaging now — they had just met in person. She replied with a simple “Hi sir.”
Shankar started the conversation playfully.
Shankar: Meera, it’s been 6 months since you joined us. Time flies, doesn’t it?
Meera: Yes sir, it feels like yesterday.
Shankar: I still remember the first time you came to the office. You were in a conservative dress, so shy and naive. Now look at you…I saw your hoarding on way to airport and in city centre. You looked sexy and beautiful on those hoardings everywhere, turning heads of everyone.
Shankar: Happy to see you came a long way . I am happy that you were my selection.
Meera: Thanks for showing confidence in me and helping me grow in career.
Shankar: Growth in career and I helped to become more daring ?
Shankar: Haha, I’m just teasing. But seriously, I always wondered how far you would go. From that modest girl to the confident woman I see now… you’ve come a long way.
Meera: Thank you, sir. I feel more confident these days. But at the same time I am scared too sir.
Shankar: You scared ? I still remember that day in the conference room… you looked stunning in just your bra and panties and killing that deal for us. The day you won the deal for us. That changed our destiny. Did you feel nervous or excited when you stood in bra and panties then?
Meera: A bit of both, sir. Nervous because so many eyes were on me, but… it was also thrilling in a strange way.
Shankar: Thrilling?
Meera: Yes… my heart was beating very fast. I felt so exposed, but I knew it was for the deal and for my career. I had few things to prove at that time(remembering her revenge on Ajay)
Shankar: And when the Malaysian lady pulled your panty to check the fit… I just hoped she was going to pull down your panties. hehe. Did you feel wet down there with everyone watching?
Meera: Sir… you are making me shy again, I too was scared a little when she pulled my panties. A little, yes? .
Shankar: Good girl. I like when you are honest. I loved these incidents happened with you. What about the pool with Prince? You were completely naked in front of him.
Meera: It was overwhelming… he was insisting me to strip. I had to do to keep him happy as you said.
Shankar: You stripped for him!!, when? I was asking about the pool where he pulled your dress.
Meera felt shy. She said, “Oops sorry. Ya that was a different situation.”
Shankar: When did you strip for that dead prince?
Meera: Yesterday.
Shankar teased her, saying, “We had given him Lina and Sheela. And then you too stripped for him. Lucky bastard”
Meera felt shy. She said, “I didn’t know what I had to do. He demanded”
Shankar continued teasing her, “You are very cruel, Meera. You are saying I gave you opportunity but you stripped for Prince not for me. That is bad.”
Meera: It’s not like that, sir. The situation demanded.
Shankar: Situation!! You stripped naked for Raghav, that too without a string of clothes on your body. Haan, you had a waist chain.
Meera felt shy, him reminding her about how she was fully naked in front of Raghav.
She said, “Sir, I didnt strip for him. It is you, you removed my clothes to make me naked, now you are complaining.”
Shankar: It doesn’t matter who removed them, Meera. You showed to him, right?
Meera: You are teasing me, sir. With shyness she said, “You too have seen, right?”
Shankar: That’s not right. I only got a glimpse, nothing special. You stripped for him. Never for me. You are cruel.
Meera: I stripped to get into a pool with you, sir.
Shankar: You had a bikini then, not naked.
Meera: After our photoshoot, sir, you saw my boobs, right? Only we two were there.
Shankar: Yes, true, but that was not naked. You didn’t strip naked for me. That was in the car , and you had turned the otherway.
Shankar: Tell me honestly, Meera. When you were standing naked in front of Prince, did your pussy get wet knowing he was watching you?
Meera: Sir why are you asking such questions now… you are making me blush. A little… yes.
Shankar: You are very naughty, Meera. You stripped in broad daylight for him in the pool on ground.
Meera: Not that pool, sir. It was on the rooftop pool.
Shankar: Whatever pool, Meera. You did that for him.
Meera: Sir, you are pulling my legs.
Shankar: But not your dress, na.
Meera just then remembered and typed: Sir, during that raid time I was naked. I was naked in your car, and you made me walk naked in the office.
Shankar acted as if he didn’t remember.
Meera: Sir, you remember we had a fake raid. I lost my towel. We got down at Anaavaran office I was stark naked, you didnt even offered me a dress sir. You know I slept naked there on the sofa. You have seen me very well then, I know.
Shankar: That was a time of tension. I haven’t seen it very well. You have to admit, you look far more professional without any clothes on your body.
He then asked again about Prince: You had sex with him. How was it?
Meera: I don’t know what to say to that. ?
Shankar: Still, Meera my dear, you haven’t considered that much how you have been considerate to Prince.
Meera: Sent smiley. What are you looking for, sir?
Shankar: Haha, I like to message you, my dear. You have become naughty.It's funny how you remember every detail of being naked for everyone else, yet you act so forgetful when it comes to giving me a private show.
Shankar: You are becoming very naughty, Meera. I like this side of you. Tomorrow is your birthday. I have a special gift for you. Want to guess what it is?
Meera: What is it, sir?
Shankar said in his mind: We both brothers will fuck you hard on your birthday. You will be in your birthday suit.
Shankar: That is a surprise. What is my return gift?
Meera: What gift can I give you, sir?
Shankar: You decide that yourself.
Meera: What shall I give you both?
Shankar: you decide that your boss.
Meera: Sure, sir. Certainly for you.
Meera: you are very funny sir
Shankar : good night dear.
Meera looked at him, slightly confused at first.
“Tomorrow we have the shipment,” she replied.
Shankar smiled and clarified, “Not that, dear. As per the office records, it is your birthday tomorrow, right?”
Meera paused for a moment and then remembered — yes, she was turning 27 tomorrow. She had almost forgotten amid all the chaos.
She replied with a small smile, “I have no plans tomorrow, sir." Shankar said "lets celebrate it here. With Tau gone, maybe it is a new start for all of us.”
She laughed lightly, trying to keep the mood positive.
Shankar nodded.
“So you come here tomorrow afternoon. Our shipment will reach after 4. We can celebrate your birthday after the shipment arrives at the port.”
Meera was about to leave when Shankar pulled her into a warm hug, wishing her advanced birthday wishes. His hands lingered a little longer on her back, feeling the curve of her body.
She then turned to Vikram. He gave her a long, appreciative look before pulling her into a tight hug. Meera felt her breasts press firmly against his chest as he held her close, his hands resting on her lower back.
As Meera left the room, Vikram turned to Shankar with a dark, hungry smile.
“She is teasing a lot these days. Maybe on her birthday I will fuck her. All our tensions will be over if I do that. You understand?”
Shankar chuckled silently, knowing exactly what his brother meant.
“Do your things,” Vikram said, dismissing him.
Meera was on her way back in the car when her phone buzzed with a message from Shankar. She wondered why he was messaging now — they had just met in person. She replied with a simple “Hi sir.”
Shankar started the conversation playfully.
Shankar: Meera, it’s been 6 months since you joined us. Time flies, doesn’t it?
Meera: Yes sir, it feels like yesterday.
Shankar: I still remember the first time you came to the office. You were in a conservative dress, so shy and naive. Now look at you…I saw your hoarding on way to airport and in city centre. You looked sexy and beautiful on those hoardings everywhere, turning heads of everyone.
Shankar: Happy to see you came a long way . I am happy that you were my selection.
Meera: Thanks for showing confidence in me and helping me grow in career.
Shankar: Growth in career and I helped to become more daring ?
Shankar: Haha, I’m just teasing. But seriously, I always wondered how far you would go. From that modest girl to the confident woman I see now… you’ve come a long way.
Meera: Thank you, sir. I feel more confident these days. But at the same time I am scared too sir.
Shankar: You scared ? I still remember that day in the conference room… you looked stunning in just your bra and panties and killing that deal for us. The day you won the deal for us. That changed our destiny. Did you feel nervous or excited when you stood in bra and panties then?
Meera: A bit of both, sir. Nervous because so many eyes were on me, but… it was also thrilling in a strange way.
Shankar: Thrilling?
Meera: Yes… my heart was beating very fast. I felt so exposed, but I knew it was for the deal and for my career. I had few things to prove at that time(remembering her revenge on Ajay)
Shankar: And when the Malaysian lady pulled your panty to check the fit… I just hoped she was going to pull down your panties. hehe. Did you feel wet down there with everyone watching?
Meera: Sir… you are making me shy again, I too was scared a little when she pulled my panties. A little, yes? .
Shankar: Good girl. I like when you are honest. I loved these incidents happened with you. What about the pool with Prince? You were completely naked in front of him.
Meera: It was overwhelming… he was insisting me to strip. I had to do to keep him happy as you said.
Shankar: You stripped for him!!, when? I was asking about the pool where he pulled your dress.
Meera felt shy. She said, “Oops sorry. Ya that was a different situation.”
Shankar: When did you strip for that dead prince?
Meera: Yesterday.
Shankar teased her, saying, “We had given him Lina and Sheela. And then you too stripped for him. Lucky bastard”
Meera felt shy. She said, “I didn’t know what I had to do. He demanded”
Shankar continued teasing her, “You are very cruel, Meera. You are saying I gave you opportunity but you stripped for Prince not for me. That is bad.”
Meera: It’s not like that, sir. The situation demanded.
Shankar: Situation!! You stripped naked for Raghav, that too without a string of clothes on your body. Haan, you had a waist chain.
Meera felt shy, him reminding her about how she was fully naked in front of Raghav.
She said, “Sir, I didnt strip for him. It is you, you removed my clothes to make me naked, now you are complaining.”
Shankar: It doesn’t matter who removed them, Meera. You showed to him, right?
Meera: You are teasing me, sir. With shyness she said, “You too have seen, right?”
Shankar: That’s not right. I only got a glimpse, nothing special. You stripped for him. Never for me. You are cruel.
Meera: I stripped to get into a pool with you, sir.
Shankar: You had a bikini then, not naked.
Meera: After our photoshoot, sir, you saw my boobs, right? Only we two were there.
Shankar: Yes, true, but that was not naked. You didn’t strip naked for me. That was in the car , and you had turned the otherway.
Shankar: Tell me honestly, Meera. When you were standing naked in front of Prince, did your pussy get wet knowing he was watching you?
Meera: Sir why are you asking such questions now… you are making me blush. A little… yes.
Shankar: You are very naughty, Meera. You stripped in broad daylight for him in the pool on ground.
Meera: Not that pool, sir. It was on the rooftop pool.
Shankar: Whatever pool, Meera. You did that for him.
Meera: Sir, you are pulling my legs.
Shankar: But not your dress, na.
Meera just then remembered and typed: Sir, during that raid time I was naked. I was naked in your car, and you made me walk naked in the office.
Shankar acted as if he didn’t remember.
Meera: Sir, you remember we had a fake raid. I lost my towel. We got down at Anaavaran office I was stark naked, you didnt even offered me a dress sir. You know I slept naked there on the sofa. You have seen me very well then, I know.
Shankar: That was a time of tension. I haven’t seen it very well. You have to admit, you look far more professional without any clothes on your body.
He then asked again about Prince: You had sex with him. How was it?
Meera: I don’t know what to say to that. ?
Shankar: Still, Meera my dear, you haven’t considered that much how you have been considerate to Prince.
Meera: Sent smiley. What are you looking for, sir?
Shankar: Haha, I like to message you, my dear. You have become naughty.It's funny how you remember every detail of being naked for everyone else, yet you act so forgetful when it comes to giving me a private show.
Shankar: You are becoming very naughty, Meera. I like this side of you. Tomorrow is your birthday. I have a special gift for you. Want to guess what it is?
Meera: What is it, sir?
Shankar said in his mind: We both brothers will fuck you hard on your birthday. You will be in your birthday suit.
Shankar: That is a surprise. What is my return gift?
Meera: What gift can I give you, sir?
Shankar: You decide that yourself.
Meera: What shall I give you both?
Shankar: you decide that your boss.
Meera: Sure, sir. Certainly for you.
Meera: you are very funny sir
Shankar : good night dear.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)