Adultery Hot Family Secrets (Updated : Sep 15)
[Image: 19d73dce2a01520fcb1cd3dcddcb7836.jpg]
  

Aunty, when my little sister started moving closer to my dad and ignoring me, I couldn’t digest that. I haven’t had a girl friend in my life and hence don know the pain of break up. 


Whom do the young girls like more ? boy friends ? no.. brothers ? better than boy friends but not as much as their dads. Why ? financial stability ? boy friends cant pamper them beyond a point. Brothers ? may be better than boy friends but not as much as dads. Girls like big strong cocks.. but that’s not the first criteria. Even if dads have lesser stamina or smaller cocks, they like dads more than young boys. Why ?

 [Image: dcb101866588a88209bc72f4a8cd5b69.jpg]

Most boy friends get very limited time and opportunities to screw their girl friends and hence behave very rudely, aggressively as if the girls are their properties, their focus is more on sex than emotional connect. This is where the dads score more. The girls do like to have a conversation.. get gifts.. be pampered.. treat them nicely and gently and sex is not every thing.. its one of many things.. like nice conversation..long drive.. long vacation… gifts.. pampering and more importantly unconditional love which the boys cant share.. never know how many girls he is already fucking… trust is the basis of love.. not the sex..

Anyway, my little sister’s pussy liked my busy dad’s small cock.

[Image: 46733351.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validt...qsQNhl4%3D]

I had to see many things that I don’t like to see.. my little sister getting drenched in my dad’s cum.

I don’t know what magic my little sis pussy did, my dad started coming home early from office. His tension is gone, he is looking more cheerful and happy and spending more time with us.

One day he called me to his room and told me..

“Sameer, I know you like your cute sister a lot and I can imagine what all you could have done with her, but don’t blame me for taking your cute pie. Its mom’s plan. Apparently you are too big to her and she found a safe bet in me. Sameer, if I say I am finding back my once lost desires, its not an exaggeration. 

It fixed other problem also, that is your mom is getting more pleasure from me. With me in the company of your mom while savouring the beauty of your sister, the family bonding is back. I don’t want you to be left out. You can join us an time, its just that you don’t alone meet your little sister, as she is scared off your size. Together we can do any thing and she would also feel safe in the company of every one”

I understood what he meant. My little angel cant be a sole property of mine, its ok I meet her in the company of my dad or mom or both.

I thought about it for a while

Some times when you lose gold, god gives you diamond.

I lost my sister.. but I got my mom. seeing me aloof after sister ditched me, its mom who solaced me and I would leave that to mom to explain


[Image: dusky-beautiful-fluffy-pussy-lips-shaking.gif]
   

when Priya was sleeping with me on the same bed, I would have never thought soon she will be banged so hard.. by dad. Such a cute girl that she is, just a kiss or cuddle is all I wished to have, but now she is reduced to a street whore the way dad was banging her.. in our room.. right in front of me.. I would feel pity for her.. such a cute young girl needs to be treated better..


[Image: 6-1.gif] 

after dad came on her ass cheeks and went to his room, my little sister trying to get her breath back looked at me.. I can see a sense of regret in her eyes.. I knew she is a sensitive girl. Without wiping the cum on her ass cheeks, she came to me and hugged and cried..

“bro, I thought your cock is too big for me and I was afraid.. but see how dad treated me and fucked me without any mercy.. I wanted to relieve his office tensions, but he got his desires re-ignited.. I am being used to fulfil his desires.. fantasies”

 [Image: hq.16.webp]

I caressed her head and kissing her forehead said “Priya.. you deserve to be treated better.. its not the size of the cock that would hurt you.. it’s the evil intention of a man that would hurt you more.. anyway, be happy for dad.. he has become normal now”

Priya hiding her tears said “sorry Sameer, I should have given you a chance.. even now, I am ready.. if my pussy would to be punctured, so be it.. I will make you happy.. I can handle both of you simultaneously”

I kissed her on lips and replied “when a day comes like that nobody can stop us.. I am being happy with mom and you are happy with dad.. lets continue like this for some time”

[Image: preview.mp4.jpg]

But Priya is too sentimental.. she took out my cock and started stroking it.. fast.. furious.. to make me cum.. she picked up few tricks of the trade and is making me cum faster than I would have liked.. scratching my balls with her nails.. pressing my dick head hard with her fingers.. using both fists to pump me harder.. using cuss words and even moaning.. to my eyes she still looked a small girl but look at her desire in her eyes and the wish to please me and ofcourse the regret of not allowing me to fuck her.. she is now a complete package.. little whore to her dad.. sweet doll to me.. before I could think of taking my throbbing cock anywhere near her mouth, it erupted in spurts.. right on her cute face.. she felt ecstatic that she did it.. that is to make me cum in 5 minutes.. she would now brag about this with my mom…

I planted a sweet kiss on her lips and allowed her to go to washroom

Next day, I went to papa’s room around 7 pm, knowing fully well that papa and sister would be enjoying..

[Image: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=miACk-7KLVsbHNpp)4...txl5Wp8%3D]

as expected papa is playing with our sweet doll… any one who has such a cute pie in the house wouldn’t be able to hold and show their lund in her tight mouth and fuck her throat.. and release huge cum and make her gulp the thick fresh cum just like that… such hot girl she is

papa smiled at me and asked me sit on the bed. Papa’s rough hands doing magic on her pussy and boobs.. she is moaning and looking hungrily at me

“hmmmm…. Papa…..ahhhh… ufffff.. don’t….slappp my….pssyyyyy… ahhhh.. it hurts…mmmm…yeah..like that…..pinch…my clit…ummm.. ohhhh godddd… what a great papa you are….ummm… making me cum… every day..ahhhh… ummm… Sameerrrrr…. Ahhhh… cum and lick my pussy…ahhhh.. please…I want …your…big lund….take out…please… show me… show papa how big yours is… ahhh.. papa….look at him..uffff… u thought I am scared of such big cocks…ummm… I need…such big cocks….papa…yours is too small… for me…ahhhh… Sameer… put that big cock in my mouth…uffffff… papa, you come and fuck my pussy…. I will suck Sameer…uhhhhh.. shittttttt… so hot…mmmm..”

My little sister is jumping on the bed everytime papa is slapping her soar pussy.. ummm.. so red it became.. now papa got up and made her lie on her back and he settled in front her thighs and spreading the legs, he took his small cock in his hand and bent forward to insert his small cock in one push itself…

[Image: sophie-lynx_002.gif]

Priya moaned and with her legs she clutched his waist and started fucking him from bottom.. she is definitely a sex toy to us in the house.. her innocence is replaced by her aggression.. her cuteness is gone and she is more rough now.. she is performing like a pro.. while papa is moving his hips back and forth.. I took out my lund and gave to Priya.. let her do what she wants to do..

[Image: 38322_32d610a_320x_.jpg]

After kissing my thick lund passionately for some time and playing with it, she took my cock head in her wide mouth.. such a warm feeling that my little sis is finally savouring my thick lund while my papa is humping her. I know papa wont long last as told by my mom and as expected soon enough he is making wild moves before release and moaning heavily and screaming loudly.. such a great sight .. seeing the extreme happiness in my little sis face, finally papa collapsed on her due to exhaustion and extreme pleasure

I can see some kind of disappointment in my sister , she wanted more of it but papa cant stay for long and she cant take my lund as its too big for her young tight pussy. Buy I cant keep quite seeing disappointment in my little sis eyes.  So what did I do ?

I went behind papa who was still lying on sister.. with his cock in her pussy..  I touched papa’s lund with my hand… ufffff… he didn’t expect this.. I was scratching his balls with my nails and bent down to insert my head between papa and sisters crotch and licked papa’s lund base and sisters juicy pussy alternatively… this sudden twist .. erotic move.. made papa’s lund gaining strength.. still inside sister’s juicy pussy, its expanding inside and when I patted papa’s ass cheek, he quickly pushed his lund deep inside sister’s pussy and started moving back and forth..

I got up to see happiness in my little sisters face again.. I was also happy !!!
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 06:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by PELURI - 14-12-2025, 07:33 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:13 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Davit - 14-12-2025, 09:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by masti.bhai - 14-12-2025, 10:21 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 10:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:16 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:22 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:23 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:18 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 11:38 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by doctor101 - 16-12-2025, 10:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 03:17 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by blackdesk - 16-12-2025, 04:20 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 05:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by GulaChandra - 17-12-2025, 12:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Chennai Veeran - 17-12-2025, 08:45 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 17-12-2025, 09:34 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Manikandarajesh - 17-12-2025, 10:02 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 07:04 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 06:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 10:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:39 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:43 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 21-12-2025, 06:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 10:13 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by ananth1986 - 22-12-2025, 02:53 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 08:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 05:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by Gitaranjan - 25-12-2025, 08:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by kavitha99 - 23-12-2025, 11:15 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 04:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 07:09 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 25) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 09:08 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 30-12-2025, 09:42 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by Davit - 31-12-2025, 05:28 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 09:51 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 10:23 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 02:29 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:44 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 09:37 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 11:49 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 02) - by Davit - 03-01-2026, 01:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:56 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 08:47 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 07-01-2026, 06:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:39 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:46 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:57 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 19) - by PELURI - 21-01-2026, 08:22 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 25-01-2026, 10:02 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 26-01-2026, 08:43 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 27-01-2026, 09:14 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 28-01-2026, 10:22 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Updated : Aug 18) - by opendoor - 23-08-2026, 06:47 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)