Adultery Noida wife's descent into Quicksand ( New Novel)
Chapter 12: Spare Room Exercise



The next morning was a lazy rainy Sunday. It has been raining more than usual in North India that year.
“They don’t have anything in that kitchen,” Monica said pouring a mug of coffee for herself and Rakesh “Not even a stove. Just two mattresses and plastic chairs.”


Rakesh looked up … “Hmm.”

“Do you think we should call them for lunch ?” Monica asked


“Are you sure ?” Rakesh ..



“Rakesh .. It’s basic decency. They’re living on our floor with no way to cook. If we don’t invite them, it starts looking strange. Like we’re keeping distance on purpose.”


“ Yea I know that does not look quite nice!”  Rakesh nodded


“ You go and invite them over. Nothing fancy. Dal, rice, sabzi, raita. Normal food” Monica said and went to the kitchen..


After cooking, Monica stood in front of the open cupboard longer than usual before pulling out a soft cotton midi dress — pale olive, short sleeves, clean lines that followed her body without clinging. She wore it with a simple nude bra and matching panties underneath. Nothing about the outfit tried too hard. Everything about it still showed her when she moved.


Rakesh watched her from the doorway..

“You’re dressing up?”
“Come ..on..Basic manners.”.


At 1:30 Ranga came over in a black t-shirt and track pants.


Monica asked. “Selvam?”..


“Out of station for two days. Some work he has got”


“Oh okay.. Lunch is ready ..You must be hungry ..Come over! ”


Ranga looked at her “Come on Madam you should not be taking so much trouble… I was anyway planning to go out !”


Monica smiled “ Please Ranga Anna... what’s the big trouble here ? Please sit down…the food will go cold”


The table was set simply: dal, jeera rice, a dry vegetable, raita, and fresh phulkas. Monica moved between the kitchen and the dining table. The cotton dress shifted with every turn — pulling lightly across her hips when she bent, the neckline giving a brief clean line when she leaned forward to put something down.


Rakesh asked


“Hope the Income tax officers are out of bounds now?”

Ranga tore a piece of phulka.

“Hopefully yes…No one knows for sure..”
Monica placed a bowl of rice near him, sat down and told…“This place is quite and peaceful… really difficult to spot unless there is specific info..”
“Yes correct” Ranga looked at her directly.

They ate. The conversation moved in slow circles — the project, the café design Monica still wanted to finalise, the practical problems of running anything near the river during monsoon.


At one point Ranga casually asked
“You always cook like this delicious ?”

Monica poured water into his glass and laughed

“ Look Rakesh… I told you  people just love my dishes except you..Ranga Anna thank you for telling this..”
Monica made a face at Rakesh

“You’ll get tired of feeding me.” Ranga laughed

“I’ll tell you when I’m tired,” she answered him smiling

Rakesh looked between them, then reached for the raita.

“The café site needs a proper boundary wall before we start any design work,” he said, steering the talk back to safer ground. “The local contractor is quoting too high.”

Ranga nodded.

“Send me the numbers. I’ll have someone look at it.”

They finished the meal without hurry. Monica cleared the plates herself. When Ranga stood to help she shook her head once.

“Sit Please Ranga Anna! You’re a guest.”

When it was time for him to leave, Monica handed him a steel container with leftover food.

“For dinner,” she said. “Your fridge is still empty.”

“Oh ..there was no need of this honestly .. But Thank you, madam”


In the evening Monica and Rakesh had planned to go for a movie… however the rain had increased with so much intensity, it was flooded outside. They aborted the movie plans and settled for an OTT web series. The rain had slowed to a steady drizzle by the time the doorbell rang again.

Rakesh opened it. Ranga stood there in the same black t-shirt, two heavy dumbbell in each hand

“Sorry to disturb,” he said. “The floor in that flat is pure concrete. I tried for ten minutes — wrists are already finished. No mat, no mirror, nothing. Can I use one of your rooms for half an hour?”

Rakesh hesitated only a second, then stepped aside.

“Yea…. Sure.. The spare room has nothing inside except a cupboard and a mirror.”
Monica looked at Ranga and then the heavy dumbbells.
“You can take your time Ranga Saab, we both are just watching a series” she said


Ranga stepped into the spare room and closed the door behind him. The latch never caught properly; a narrow vertical gap remained, just wide enough to see through if someone stood at the right angle in the hall.
He pulled the black t-shirt over his head, then the white vest underneath and threw them on the floor.  He pushed his track pants down and kicked them aside. Underneath he wore only dark boxers. The mirror on the cupboard door showed a thick, heavy body already marked by years of hard work — broad chest, dense shoulders, the kind of stomach that stayed flat only because it was pure muscle. His hairy chest and shoulders looked more like a rugged wild animal than any human honestly. He picked up the dumbbells and began. His muscles curved and stretched.

Monica noticed first.


She had gone to the kitchen for water and stopped in the corridor when she heard the rhythmic sound of Ranga inside. The gap in the door framed him clearly: bare back, the boxers sitting low on his hips, the heavy muscles of his arms and hairy shoulders working in steady sets. Sweat already shone along his spine.
She stood there longer than she meant to.


Rakesh came out of the living room, followed her gaze, and saw the same thing. For a few seconds both of them watched in silence.


Once they were seated Rakesh asked Monica teasingly


“Drooling over him?”
Monica’s head turned sharply… “Shut up. I’m not.”


“I saw you.”
“Stop imagining things.” Monica’s voice was low and irritated. “I was just wondering why you never go to the gym.”
Rakesh gave a weak shrug. “Where do I get the time after office and everything?”
Monica’s smile was pure sarcasm.


“Silly excuse Mr. Hubby.” She glanced once more toward the room, then back at her husband “ Fuck!!! That body looks… animal. Thick. Almost scary.”


Rakesh nodded.
“That happens when someone eats beef and mutton every day.”..


Monica’s expression shifted into something smaller, almost guilty.

“And I just fed him dal and sabzi.”
The sound of the dumbbells continued from the spare room. Ranga trained for over an hour. The rain outside grew heavier.
When Ranga finally came out he had pulled his track pants back on, but left the t-shirt hanging loosely over his shoulders. His chest and stomach were still bare, skin damp, the thick shape of him impossible to ignore in the narrow hall light.

Rakesh spoke first, keeping his tone casual.
“Long session Ranga Saab”
Ranga wiped his face with the towel “Yes I usually exercise this long only!”
Rakesh smiled “Good stamina you got”

Ranga said “I spoke to someone about your café design. He’ll send proper quotes. He is my guy. He’ll take care of the land agreement also. Don’t worry about that part.”


Monica stood up… “Thank you. That helps.”
Ranga moved toward the main door and said “Good night guys!”

Monica came from behind and asked

“Ranga Saab — after exercise you need protein I guess.. Should I boil some eggs and send them across?”
Ranga shook his head…“I have eggs.”
“Then milk? Something warm for the night?”
He paused, one hand on the door frame.
“If it’s not too much trouble… just a flask of hot milk. I usually take it after training.”
Monica nodded once… “No trouble. I’ll send it.”
He left.


The moment he was gone Monica walked straight to the kitchen and opened the fridge. She stared at the single half-used packet of milk, then called out without turning.
“Shit. We have only one packet. Can you quickly go get another?”
Rakesh appeared in the kitchen doorway, already frowning at the sound of the rain.
“Monica, it’s flooded outside. Impossible to step out”
“I’m sorry. I didn’t check the fridge. There will be no milk for you to have in the morning…If I’d known there was only one packet I wouldn’t have offered”
Rakesh looked up “Its okay Baby… he is our guest ..you send it to him..I can manage”
Monica boiled the milk and said “Sorry Rakesh..”


Monica tightened the lid of the steel flask and walked the short corridor and knocked!
“It’s open.” Ranga’s voice came from within


She pushed the door and stepped in.


The empty flat felt larger in the dim light of a single tube. Ranga was sitting on the edge of the mattress, back against the wall. He had stripped down to a dark, tight brief — nothing else. The heavy muscle of his chest and stomach was still damp with sweat. His legs were spread for comfort, and the thick, heavy shape of his cock rested openly against the thin cotton of the brief, the outline so clear it was almost obscene. Even soft it looked substantially huge; the way it sat made the fabric strain.
Monica’s eyes dropped for a fraction of a second before she forced them back to his face. A clean jolt of shock moved through her.

She kept her voice even.
“I brought the milk…will keep it on the kitchen slab”

She walked across the bare floor, set the flask on the slab and turned back toward him. Ranga made no move to cover himself.
“Oh sorry ..there is nothing else other than this mattress… I can’t offer you a seat!”
Monica folded her arms loosely  “ It’s okay ..I don’t need to sit…Drink it while it’s hot. You trained for a long time.”
Ranga reached for the flask, the movement making the muscles in his shoulder and chest shift. The brief pulled tighter for a moment. Monica kept her eyes on his face.

“The café design .. you should go one day and talk to this guy of mine! ” he said, unscrewing the lid
“He is good in designs I suppose?” Monica asked

“Yes.. he is a trained architect”.. He poured some of the milk into the steel lid and drank.
“Ok ..then we should both go and meet him during this week..” Monica said and added ..“There’s more food in the container if you get hungry later. Fridge is still empty otherwise.”
“I’ll manage.” He looked at her over the rim of the lid.
“Thank you for the milk and the food”
“Good night, Ranga Saab.”
[+] 5 users Like SilverArrow's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 09:41 AM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by The_Ramukaka - 10-04-2026, 10:35 AM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 07:21 PM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by desihunter - 10-04-2026, 11:42 AM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 07:22 PM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by Glenlivet - 10-04-2026, 04:20 PM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 07:26 PM
RE: Noida wife's descent into Quicksand ( New Novel) - by SilverArrow - 23-08-2026, 01:44 PM



Users browsing this thread: ravitejachil, 4 Guest(s)