22-08-2026, 11:15 PM
“It’s not just today afternoon. You forgot I drove your car when you went with Raghav.”
Meera remembered — yes, he had seen her in just a tiny thong that night. She had been so worried about Ajay and Raghav that she had completely forgotten about Shyam… and there was another driver too.
She then asked, trying to shift the conversation, “How about DICK?”
Shyam felt a little embarrassed at first.
“I felt hardon initially, Meera… Seeing you like that… naked, exposed… it’s difficult for me to stay completely professional. You are very beautiful... but I understand the effort you are taking to capture the criminals. Sometimes I cannot control, but I manage to…”
Meera stopped him mid-sentence, her voice soft but firm.
“I was asking about your department. Are they recording or aware?”
Shyam felt a little embarrassed hearing she meant his department, not his dick. He cleared his throat and replied, trying to stay professional.
“The department is aware of the operation. They know you are the SLUT leading it. They are not recording anything, but I send regular updates. They trust my judgment on how to handle situations . About your nudity they are not aware , they know a little bit of seduction nothing more. But I dont know what Raghav sir might have reported”
Meera looked out the window, her mind racing with thoughts about how many people had now seen her naked now, she lost count.
Meera felt strangely safe with Shyam. Despite everything, he had proven reliable. She spoke softly, almost vulnerably.
“I want this to be secret. I don’t want anyone — especially my husband — to know about this.”
She knew Ajay used to get hard thinking about her exposure, but being naked in front of multiple people — including his boss — she was not certain how he would take it.
Shyam nodded, understanding her concern.
He then asked, “Any whereabouts on Vikram?”
Meera shook her head.
“I also don’t know. Though I am part of the core group, Vikram and Shankar are the most inner circle now. Not even Sheela has knowledge on anything. They will be back tomorrow morning. This time Prince’s team is not there, I guess that’s why it is being very secret. Also, Sunny’s absence has made them more conscious. I hope I will get some information tomorrow when they are back.”
Shyam then told her calmly, “I got info that Prince has already left the country as planned”. Catching him again will be very difficult.
Meera reached home, exhausted from the intense sex with Prince and the long travel. Her body ached pleasantly from the multiple orgasms she had experienced. She felt a slight limp in her walk as she entered the flat.
Navya was there, still in her Gaurav disguise. She noticed Meera’s tired appearance immediately.
“Ajay is not here. He went to meet Raghav sir and said he will be back tomorrow.”
Navya asked with concern, “What happened? You look tired.”
Meera sat down and told her about the sex episode with Prince — how intense it was, how big he was, and how many times she had come.
Navya’s eyes widened with curiosity.
“Wow… you took his thing inside? I have seen it once. It is huge, right?”
Meera looked at her shyly and nodded.
“Yes… it was huge.”
She closed her eyes for a moment, reliving the memory.
Navya wanted to cheer her up, so she said playfully, “I missed the fun.”
Meera smiled and, without hesitation, removed her dress right in front of Navya, standing naked in the living room. Navya saw the hickeys and marks on her body from the passionate encounter.
Navya said softly, “Come, I will help you freshen up.”
She took Meera to the bathroom for a bath.
Meera remembered — yes, he had seen her in just a tiny thong that night. She had been so worried about Ajay and Raghav that she had completely forgotten about Shyam… and there was another driver too.
She then asked, trying to shift the conversation, “How about DICK?”
Shyam felt a little embarrassed at first.
“I felt hardon initially, Meera… Seeing you like that… naked, exposed… it’s difficult for me to stay completely professional. You are very beautiful... but I understand the effort you are taking to capture the criminals. Sometimes I cannot control, but I manage to…”
Meera stopped him mid-sentence, her voice soft but firm.
“I was asking about your department. Are they recording or aware?”
Shyam felt a little embarrassed hearing she meant his department, not his dick. He cleared his throat and replied, trying to stay professional.
“The department is aware of the operation. They know you are the SLUT leading it. They are not recording anything, but I send regular updates. They trust my judgment on how to handle situations . About your nudity they are not aware , they know a little bit of seduction nothing more. But I dont know what Raghav sir might have reported”
Meera looked out the window, her mind racing with thoughts about how many people had now seen her naked now, she lost count.
Meera felt strangely safe with Shyam. Despite everything, he had proven reliable. She spoke softly, almost vulnerably.
“I want this to be secret. I don’t want anyone — especially my husband — to know about this.”
She knew Ajay used to get hard thinking about her exposure, but being naked in front of multiple people — including his boss — she was not certain how he would take it.
Shyam nodded, understanding her concern.
He then asked, “Any whereabouts on Vikram?”
Meera shook her head.
“I also don’t know. Though I am part of the core group, Vikram and Shankar are the most inner circle now. Not even Sheela has knowledge on anything. They will be back tomorrow morning. This time Prince’s team is not there, I guess that’s why it is being very secret. Also, Sunny’s absence has made them more conscious. I hope I will get some information tomorrow when they are back.”
Shyam then told her calmly, “I got info that Prince has already left the country as planned”. Catching him again will be very difficult.
Meera reached home, exhausted from the intense sex with Prince and the long travel. Her body ached pleasantly from the multiple orgasms she had experienced. She felt a slight limp in her walk as she entered the flat.
Navya was there, still in her Gaurav disguise. She noticed Meera’s tired appearance immediately.
“Ajay is not here. He went to meet Raghav sir and said he will be back tomorrow.”
Navya asked with concern, “What happened? You look tired.”
Meera sat down and told her about the sex episode with Prince — how intense it was, how big he was, and how many times she had come.
Navya’s eyes widened with curiosity.
“Wow… you took his thing inside? I have seen it once. It is huge, right?”
Meera looked at her shyly and nodded.
“Yes… it was huge.”
She closed her eyes for a moment, reliving the memory.
Navya wanted to cheer her up, so she said playfully, “I missed the fun.”
Meera smiled and, without hesitation, removed her dress right in front of Navya, standing naked in the living room. Navya saw the hickeys and marks on her body from the passionate encounter.
Navya said softly, “Come, I will help you freshen up.”
She took Meera to the bathroom for a bath.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)