22-08-2026, 11:07 PM
Meera replied softly, playing along with the story she had created.
“No, no… I don’t think it was a call from any military commander. It was a lady. She was flirting with him, and he was flirting back. He wanted to continue flirting with her… that’s why he left me. I think he left me for a better, hotter girl maybe.”
Prince Tau chuckled, clearly amused and intrigued by the story.
The intimate conversation continued, with the Prince holding Meera close, his cock still hard against her, as they lay naked together under the open sky.
Meera continued, still in her seductive, playful mode.
“You don’t believe me? You think only you are attracted to a lady and her glory holes? I am damn sure it was a lady and he was flirting.”
Prince Tau was teasing her, not fully believing the story, a playful smile on his face.
Meera then added more detail, her voice low and sultry.
“He said to the lady first in English, called her ‘sweetheart, I will be there soon.’ "
She leaned down and started giving Prince Tau another slow, sensual blowjob, her mouth working on his cock while she continued the story between licks and sucks.
Prince Tau groaned, his cock hardening again in her mouth as he imagined the scene of his brother with Meera. Even better that my brother is in love with some lady in my own country, I should get him married to her Prince thought. Then he thought this girl might have gone crazy. I know my brother better he has no real friends outside our family. For him everything revolved around the family and the armed forces.
Meera pulled back slightly and continued speaking while stroking him.
“Then your brother said something like… ‘Kovango tusaleme mbelo ya nkatule songo Lerato.’”
She tried to imitate the local language in multiple variations, repeating the phrase with different intonations, giggling innocently as she did so.
Prince Tau was fully drained from the previous orgasm but still enjoying the naughtiness of Meera. Her playful imitation and seductive behavior kept him aroused.
When she said the third variant of the phrase, Prince Tau’s smile suddenly vanished. His expression became serious.
“Are you sure?” he asked, his voice sharp.
Meera, still in her seductive mode, smiled teasingly and said, “Are you sure?" mocking his tone. She continued " Your language is very difficult to understand. Let alone make me say something in your language… I think it is something similar to that or something else, absent-minded…”
She was about to lean down and give him another blowjob, making a seductive face, when Prince Tau suddenly got up from the bed.
He called Lina and asked her to bring some towels for Meera. Then he told her to leave them alone.
Meera looked at him, confused.
“What happened?” she asked softly.
Prince Tau stood there, looking far into the horizon, his expression serious and troubled. In his mind, Meera’s imitation of the phrase echoed again and again.
It meant: “I am missing you, my sweet fuck doll Lerato. I am coming for you soon.”
Prince Tau could not believe it. His brother — his trusted military commander — was in a secret relationship with his lovely wife, Lerato.
The revelation hit him like a thunderbolt. His face hardened as he processed the betrayal.
“No, no… I don’t think it was a call from any military commander. It was a lady. She was flirting with him, and he was flirting back. He wanted to continue flirting with her… that’s why he left me. I think he left me for a better, hotter girl maybe.”
Prince Tau chuckled, clearly amused and intrigued by the story.
The intimate conversation continued, with the Prince holding Meera close, his cock still hard against her, as they lay naked together under the open sky.
Meera continued, still in her seductive, playful mode.
“You don’t believe me? You think only you are attracted to a lady and her glory holes? I am damn sure it was a lady and he was flirting.”
Prince Tau was teasing her, not fully believing the story, a playful smile on his face.
Meera then added more detail, her voice low and sultry.
“He said to the lady first in English, called her ‘sweetheart, I will be there soon.’ "
She leaned down and started giving Prince Tau another slow, sensual blowjob, her mouth working on his cock while she continued the story between licks and sucks.
Prince Tau groaned, his cock hardening again in her mouth as he imagined the scene of his brother with Meera. Even better that my brother is in love with some lady in my own country, I should get him married to her Prince thought. Then he thought this girl might have gone crazy. I know my brother better he has no real friends outside our family. For him everything revolved around the family and the armed forces.
Meera pulled back slightly and continued speaking while stroking him.
“Then your brother said something like… ‘Kovango tusaleme mbelo ya nkatule songo Lerato.’”
She tried to imitate the local language in multiple variations, repeating the phrase with different intonations, giggling innocently as she did so.
Prince Tau was fully drained from the previous orgasm but still enjoying the naughtiness of Meera. Her playful imitation and seductive behavior kept him aroused.
When she said the third variant of the phrase, Prince Tau’s smile suddenly vanished. His expression became serious.
“Are you sure?” he asked, his voice sharp.
Meera, still in her seductive mode, smiled teasingly and said, “Are you sure?" mocking his tone. She continued " Your language is very difficult to understand. Let alone make me say something in your language… I think it is something similar to that or something else, absent-minded…”
She was about to lean down and give him another blowjob, making a seductive face, when Prince Tau suddenly got up from the bed.
He called Lina and asked her to bring some towels for Meera. Then he told her to leave them alone.
Meera looked at him, confused.
“What happened?” she asked softly.
Prince Tau stood there, looking far into the horizon, his expression serious and troubled. In his mind, Meera’s imitation of the phrase echoed again and again.
It meant: “I am missing you, my sweet fuck doll Lerato. I am coming for you soon.”
Prince Tau could not believe it. His brother — his trusted military commander — was in a secret relationship with his lovely wife, Lerato.
The revelation hit him like a thunderbolt. His face hardened as he processed the betrayal.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)