19-08-2026, 02:18 PM
Sakhee Garu,
I have gone through this myself once, so I understand how difficult it can feel. Please try to talk to someone close to you and stay connected with people who care about you.
Remember, consistency is more important than perfection. Try to maintain a simple daily routine and spend some time doing things you enjoy. Go outside, spend time in nature, listen to music, explore art, gardening, dancing, painting, or playing sports—whatever makes you feel comfortable and happy.
I used to spend time playing with my kids, listening to music, dancing, and maintaining a simple routine. Little things like these can gradually help.
And please feel free to talk to me or message me whenever you feel like it. I am happy to listen, and I can make some time for you whenever you are comfortable.
Please don't feel that you have to handle everything alone. Depression is treatable, and with the right support, care, and time, things can get better. Take one day at a time and be kind to yourself.
Everything will get better. God bless you.
I have gone through this myself once, so I understand how difficult it can feel. Please try to talk to someone close to you and stay connected with people who care about you.
Remember, consistency is more important than perfection. Try to maintain a simple daily routine and spend some time doing things you enjoy. Go outside, spend time in nature, listen to music, explore art, gardening, dancing, painting, or playing sports—whatever makes you feel comfortable and happy.
I used to spend time playing with my kids, listening to music, dancing, and maintaining a simple routine. Little things like these can gradually help.
And please feel free to talk to me or message me whenever you feel like it. I am happy to listen, and I can make some time for you whenever you are comfortable.
Please don't feel that you have to handle everything alone. Depression is treatable, and with the right support, care, and time, things can get better. Take one day at a time and be kind to yourself.
Everything will get better. God bless you.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)