Adultery Adultery of Husband and wife (Oct 10)
#22
-4-


Six months ago...

[Image: 46f24595fa359cde9f23de2c7b58857b.jpg]

"Sister-in-law, Abhi got an engineering seat in Hyderabad."

"Really? My daughter Akhila got one in Bangalore, Vimala."

"Is that so? Well, college starts in a week. You know my son is a bit shy and hesitant... I need to get him admitted to college and settled in the hostel. That’s why I called."

"Vimala, your brother isn't in town. He left just yesterday for a project in Dubai. Send Abhi over; I’ll take care of everything."

"Will do, sister-in-law. He is quite shy, after all."

"Vimala... he’s hardly a stranger to me. He even grew up with me for a while when he was little—have you forgotten?"

"That’s true, but..."

"You’re the one making him timid. Send him over immediately; I’ll handle it."

"Alright, sister-in-law. He’s leaving tonight."

"Okay, Vimala."

"Thanks, sister-in-law."

(.) (.)

Abhi arrived in the city, and his aunt accompanied him, personally overseeing all the admission formalities. Even after moving into the hostel, he would occasionally visit his aunt’s house to enjoy a good meal and chat cheerfully with her. It worked out well for him that there was no one else at home—his uncle was in Dubai, and Akhila was in Bangalore.

A month ago...

Even though her husband had returned from Dubai on leave, he was rarely home; he spent most of his time out and about.

[Image: e381953b26ff66873cad68cf8b0ac174.jpg]

One afternoon, taking Abhi along... Saroja had gone to the market; taking him out like this would help him get used to the city atmosphere.


Forty-four-year-old Saroja was filling her basket with groceries, following the list she held in her hand.


Having grown up in a village, Abhi was shy and reserved, yet deep down, he harbored the same feelings as any other young man. It had been a long time since he had seen his aunt. Watching her from behind made him lose his composure; besides, he had become a bit "corrupted" ever since joining the hostel.


Just as his aunt was incredibly affectionate, her daughter Akhila was equally stunning.

[Image: 2ca87753e992f3b14d0aaddc45dda5e7.jpg]

Saroja paused for a moment to check on Abhi, her eighteen-year-old nephew who had accompanied her. He was standing just four paces away but seemed lost in a world of his own, gazing intently at something. She followed his gaze and was surprised; he was staring fixedly at an older woman's cleavage. It wasn't the act of staring that surprised her, though; the woman was roughly her own age and shared a similar physique. Along with the surprise came a sudden doubt: did he look at her the same way? The thought made her feel a bit self-conscious; pretending not to have noticed what he was doing, she turned aside and called out, "Abhi!" Startled, he replied, "Auntie!"


"We're done here; let's go." Saying this, she walked ahead. Yet, as she walked, a doubt crossed her mind: surely, no one was looking at her from behind? After all, her friends often teased her, saying her backside was as sexy as Anushka’s or Ileana’s. Moreover, she had frequently noticed men staring lustfully at that very spot. In fact, she knew that even now, some men were looking right there. That was why she stopped, handed the basket to her son-in-law, and said, "Take this money, go pay the bill," before sending him ahead.

He seemed to move forward with a hint of disappointment. Seeing that disappointment made her smile; she also felt a touch of pride. While those were Saroja's thoughts, let us look at what was going through Abhi's mind. Saroja’s intuition was correct. He was absolutely captivated by his aunt's physique. Even though he knew it was wrong, his gaze kept wandering to her curves—both front and back. He would constantly watch her when she wasn't looking. Earlier at the store, he had been admiring how the breasts of a woman there resembled his aunt's. He felt let down when his aunt asked to walk ahead, causing him to lose that view. While paying the bill, he stole a glance at her. Noticing her smiling at a teenage boy who was looking at her, he chuckled to himself, thinking, "So, Auntie is interested in young guys too."

Deep down, Saroja also harbored a playful curiosity about what it would be like to be thoroughly pleasured by a young man of that age. She had just realized that her son-in-law was thinking along the same lines. Although they were both aware of each other's secret desires, they maintained a composed exterior. Yet, they couldn't stop stealing glances at one another. Later, they returned home together. Upon arrival, Saroja went to her room to change her saree and left the door slightly ajar.


[Image: pavan-suseela.jpg]
Realizing his aunt was changing her saree, Abhi quietly approached the door. He began to watch through the narrow gap left by the partially open door. As Saroja stood turned away, the curves of her back were a feast for the eyes, while the mirror in front of her tantalizingly revealed her frontal charms. Abhi watched her, feeling a sense of tension. Saroja heard a sound near the door; realizing Abhi was watching, she too began to feel a bit nervous. After a few moments, thinking, "Oh well, if I show him once, the rascal will be satisfied," she slowly let her saree's *pallu* slip down. Seeing her ample bosom straining against her blouse, Abhi licked his lips.

She paused for a few more moments before slowly undoing the hooks of her blouse one by one. As she unfastened them, the heat rising within Abhi’s body intensified with every hook she undid. She pulled the blouse aside, further stoking his desire. Her bra, heavy with the weight of her breasts, came into view; the sight made Abhi feel breathless. Just as she reached behind to undo her bra hooks, Abhi—already burning with desire—couldn't hold back any longer and rushed into the bathroom. Noticing this, Saroja smiled, changed her saree, came out, and went into the kitchen. Abhi emerged after nearly twenty minutes. Seeing him, she teasingly asked, "Where were you all this time?" "To the bathroom, *Atta*," Abhi replied.

"That long? What were you doing in there?" she asked with a smile.

Abhi realized that his aunt had understood exactly what was going on with him. He replied indirectly, "I was just lost in thought, *Atta*."

"How many times a day do you get lost in thought like that?" she asked with a smile.

Blushing, Abhi lowered his head and said, "Two or three times."

"Don't do it too often; it’ll make you weak," she said, smiling.

Still blushing, Abhi said, "Okay, *Atta*," and went into his room.

[Image: Incest-Journey-Start-3.gif]

A short while after Abhi went to his room, Saroja called him for a meal. "I'm not hungry, *Atta*; I'll eat in a little while," he said without moving from his room. A little later, Saroja entered his room. Abhi was lying down with his eyes closed. She glanced towards his crotch. Whatever he was thinking about, his member was fully erect and straining against his boxers, looking ready to burst through. Her heart began to race, yet she stood there, staring at it. Abhi noticed—through the slits of his eyelids—that his aunt was looking at his member. Her gaze only heightened his arousal; his member swelled further and began to throb. Realizing this, Saroja couldn't bear to stay any longer and hurriedly left the room.

Abhi watched to see where she was going. She went straight to her own room. Abhi slowly got up, walked over to her room, and peeked inside. She had gone into the bathroom and closed the door. Thinking to himself, "So, she's feeling aroused too," he chuckled softly, went to the hall, and turned on the TV. About fifteen minutes later, Saroja came out. Seeing her son-in-law sitting in the hall, she faltered slightly but quickly composed herself; walking slowly toward him, she asked, "What's on TV?"

"Does it matter what's on? Tell me, what were you doing in the bathroom for so long?" he asked with a mischievous smile.

"I was doing exactly what you do in there," she replied, smiling back.

"I go because I have no other choice. But why did *you* go?" Abhi asked.

Saroja shot a sharp look at her son-in-law. "I just wondered—since you take a bath at night anyway, why take one now?" Abhi said with a laugh.

"Never mind my night bath; put on a good program so we can watch it," she said to him. He looked at her. She had dbangd her saree low, below her navel, looking incredibly alluring. She had a slender waist, and the way the *pallu* was wrapped tightly around it made her lower belly bulge slightly, teasingly exposing her navel. Seeing that, Abhi felt an intense urge to thrust his cock right into her there and then. As his gaze lingered provocatively on her navel, she giggled, came over to sit beside him, and said, "You seem to be deep in thought!" He stammered, "Oh, nothing... I was just watching a program," and turned his head toward the TV. Just then, a rain song came on; the heroine’s curves were vividly visible through her drenched saree. Seeing this, she smiled mischievously and said, "Oh! So *this* is what you're watching?"

"Well, what can I do? It looked good, so I was watching it..." Abhi replied, unabashed.

"Hmm... so if something looks good, does that mean you just watch *everything*?" Saroja asked.

[Image: Kumar-raja-licking-swaati-4.gif]

Abhi turned his head to the side and, gazing at the curves of her body visible beneath the dbang of her saree, said, "When you show them off like that, how could I not look?"

"You’d look even if I didn't show them, wouldn't you?" Saroja remarked.

Abhi understood she was referring to the time he had seen her while she was changing her saree.

"Well, sometimes it’s unavoidable. You look at me the same way, after all—I probably inherited that trait from you," he said, alluding to the time she had seen his private part in his room. Saroja smiled faintly at the memory and asked, "That must be it... So, what is *that* saying?" she asked, glancing at his manhood bulging against his boxers.

"What?" Abhi asked. She looked away and said, "You know, the heroine on TV."

"You saw what she was saying yourself, didn't you?" Abhi replied.

"Alright! Keep looking, then..." Saroja said and walked away.

As she walked away, the sway of her hips stirred up a fresh wave of desire within him.

Staring at them, Abhi thought, "Aunt... what incredible curves you have. I can't wait to get my hands on them!"

Just then, Saroja turned back and said teasingly, "You've looked enough; come on, let's get to it..."

Startled, Abhi asked, "Get to what?"

"Din...ner..." she said, walking gracefully toward the dining hall.

Abhi followed his aunt; as she arranged the dishes on the dining table, he stepped up behind her. Admiring her figure, he said, "Mmm... they look delicious; ready to eat..." She turned around and said, "Are they that good?" while almost touching him. "Mmm... they make my mouth water," he said, gazing at the cleavage between her breasts.

"Then have a taste," Saroja said, pressing her breasts against his chest. "They seem really hot, too..." he said, leaning closer.

"You can't tell how hot they are just by looking! Touch them and see," Saroja said.

As his aunt said this, Abhi felt a surge of intense desire; he felt an urgent need to squeeze them. But just then, the neighbor lady arrived, asking, "Have you two had lunch yet?"

The aunt and son-in-law quickly stepped apart. "What are you doing?" the neighbor asked, walking closer.

Saroja looked at Abhi and smiled, saying, "My son-in-law was hungry, so I was getting him something to eat."

"So, has he eaten?" the neighbor asked.

"Oh... if you hadn't come along, he would have finished eating by now," Saroja replied.

"Is that so? Alright then, take your time feeding your son-in-law; I'll come back later..." she said and left.

As soon as she left, the son-in-law moved closer to her and said, "Mmm... the heat might fade away; are you going to let me eat?"

Deciding to just go for it, he placed his hand on the curve of her waist, pressed gently, and said, "You could feed me, you know..."

She glanced down at his waist and said, "You've become quite the big man now, haven't you? Feed yourself." Noticing her gaze, he said, "You’re the one who made me grow up so big, aren't you?"

"Hmm... that’s a good one. What exactly did *I* do?" she asked playfully.

"You showed me what there was to eat; isn't that enough to make someone grow?" Abhi said.

Saroja shot him a sharp look and said, "It wasn't me; it must have been that heroine."

"What did *she* do?" Abhi asked.

"Who knows? I have no idea," she said, and quickly moved to the other side of the table.

"Hey, aren't you going to serve the food?" Abhi asked.

Saroja glanced sideways at her son-in-law and said, "Everything is already laid out; serve yourself if you want. I'm sleepy," and hurried into her room.

Her look had pierced him sharply. He understood that his mother-in-law was burning with intense desire. However, he feared that if he didn't handle the situation carefully, things could go terribly wrong. So, he waited ten minutes before going to her room. She had changed out of her saree into a nightgown and was lying on the bed. As she lay on her side, her breasts were visibly bulging out.

"Sss... damn!" he thought, gripping his crotch tightly as he slowly entered her room. Saroja sensed him coming in; she watched him out of the corner of her eye. He walked over quietly and lay down beside her. Without opening her eyes, she asked, "So... has the master finished his meal?" “No...” he said, moving closer to her.

“Why is that?” Saroja asked.

“My hunger can’t be satisfied without you, can it?” Abhi said, placing his hand on her waist.

Saroja hummed and said, “Wrong—you shouldn’t put your hand there,” without moving away.

“Can’t I put my hand on my aunt’s body?” Abhi asked, pressing gently against her waist. Saroja shifted slightly and said, “You can, but you shouldn’t press like that.”

“So, can I place my hand somewhere else without pressing?” he asked.

Opening her eyes and looking into his face, she asked, “Where exactly would you put it?”

He slowly moved his hand from her waist and placed it on her buttocks.

Saroja remained silent. He began to gently caress her buttocks. Saroja said, “Sss... didn’t I tell you not to do that?”

He squeezed her buttocks lightly and said, “You said not to *press* like this, so...” then, caressing them again, added, “I’m *stroking* like this.”

“You shouldn't even touch there; take your hand off,” she said.

Continuing to caress her, he said, “What do you mean, *Atta*? I’ve touched there plenty of times in the past, haven't I?”

“Where exactly did you touch?” she asked in surprise.

He moved his hand from her buttocks to the cleavage between her breasts, tracing it lightly with his finger, and said, “Right here... I did this so many times when I was little, didn't I?”

She quickly grabbed his hand and said, “It wasn't just that; you did a lot of things back then, but those aren't appropriate now.”

“Really? What else did I do, *Atta*?” he asked innocently.

Pushing his hand away, she said, “Oh my! Did you grow up without knowing anything?”

“How am I supposed to remember what I did as a child? You could give me a hint...” he said, placing his hand back on her buttocks. “Oh my! What if I remind you and you try to do it again?” Saroja asked.

“What would happen if I did? I did it back then, after all...” he said.

“You can't do everything now that you did back then,” Saroja said.

“Why not?” Abhi asked, gently caressing her buttocks.

Saroja sighed softly and said, “You used to run around naked when you were little. Would you do that now?”

“If you told me to, I would,” he said, giving her buttock a gentle squeeze.

“Mmm...” she shifted slightly and said, “If you want to roam around like that, go ahead... what do I care?”

“If I did that, *you’d* be the one closing your eyes because you couldn't bear to look.” He said this while squeezing her buttocks a bit firmly.

“What do you have that I haven't seen since you were little? Strip...” Saroja said with a mischievous smile.

“Alright, I’m taking them off then...” Abhi said.

“Oh my... I *did* tell you to take them off, didn't I?” Saroja remarked.

Abhi stood up, removed his undershirt and boxers, and stood there in just his underwear. Seeing that, Saroja laughed and asked, “Why keep *that* on?” “Okay...” he said, and as he was about to remove that too, the voice of the neighbor auntie calling out “Saroja!” was heard. Saroja quickly got up and ran outside, laughing as she said, “Show *that* to her; she won't come back again.”

Muttering “Damn!” at having missed the chance to show his member to his aunt, he put his clothes back on. Even though he was dressed, his member was throbbing painfully. He thought about going to the bathroom but stopped, fearing his aunt might tease him if she saw him. Just then, Saroja called him. He went into the hall. “Bring some drinking water...” she said, gesturing for him to look at the auntie. He was left open-mouthed when he saw her; the way she was sitting, half of her breasts were exposed and visible. Seeing them, his hands itched with the urge to squeeze them passionately. Saroja signaled to her son-in-law with her eyes, asking, “How are they?” He signaled back that they were incredibly arousing and went into the kitchen to fetch the water. As soon as he left, she said, "Wait, I'll get some tea," and hurried into the kitchen. Her son-in-law was there, running water through the filter. She stepped up beside him and asked, "How are they?"

"What?" he asked, feigning ignorance.

"Her boobs..." she said angrily.

"Mm... they're nice," he replied.

"What did you feel when you saw them?" she asked.

"I felt like squeezing them hard," he said.

"So, you couldn't squeeze them?" she asked with a laugh.

"Mm... I'd love to squeeze them, but the family wouldn't approve. I wonder if outsiders would?" he said with a lustful edge.

"You shouldn't squeeze mine; that's wrong. If you want, I'll set you up with *her*—okay?" she said.

At her words, he got instantly aroused. "Please set it up... I'll repay the favor somehow," he said.

"How will you repay it?" Saroja asked.

"I'll do whatever you ask. I'll give you whatever you want," he said with a smile.

"Oh my! You seem really eager to give me something..." she said, laughing too.

"Yes, *Atta*! Why go through the trouble of setting *her* up? Why don't *you* just get ready for it?" he blurted out.

She looked him straight in the eye and said, "Didn't I tell you that we shouldn't do it together? I'll set her up for you; fuck her right in front of my eyes, and I'll watch and enjoy it." He could barely contain himself at her words. He felt an intense, sudden urge to fuck her right then and there. Unable to control his eagerness, he gave one of her breasts a firm, sudden squeeze. She hissed, "You naughty boy! If you do that, I won't fix that thing for you either," and walked over to the stove to make tea.

The way her *pallu* was dbangd revealed a tantalizing glimpse of the cleavage between her breasts. Deciding to just go for it, he walked up and stood beside her. She looked at him as if asking, "What is it?"

"Aunty, it’s not just your breasts—*you* look incredibly hot and arousing," he said.

"Hmm?" she murmured, feigning ignorance. Without a moment's hesitation, he slipped his hand inside her blouse and began kneading the breast he had grabbed with lustful intensity. Startled, Saroja hissed, yanked his hand away, and pushed him aside, saying, "It won't be good if Aunty sees this. You get out of here."

Afterward, she made tea and served it to Aunty. Once Aunty finished her tea, she said, "I’m going to get some vegetables; are you coming?" Saroja replied, "Sure, I’ll come after I have my meal." Aunty said, "Alright, hurry up then," and left.

Noticing Abhi staring lustfully at her buttocks as she walked away, she snapped, "You can stare at your leisure later—come on, let's eat. I have to go out."

Abhi smiled and sat down to eat with his aunt. Once the meal was over and everything was cleared away, Saroja went to her room to change her saree. Abhi slowly approached the doorway and began to peek inside. Noticing this, she said, "There's no need to spy like that. You can come in."


As soon as she said that, Abhi quickly stepped inside. Saroja had already removed her saree and was dressed only in her petticoat and blouse. Unable to restrain himself upon seeing her deep navel and the curves spilling out of her blouse, he rushed over to her, called out "Atha!", and passionately squeezed both her breasts right over her blouse.

She suddenly pushed him away and said, "Didn't I tell you not to do that?"

"But you were the one who invited me inside!" he replied.

"I invited you to *look*, not to *do* anything. If you try anything, you won't even have this opportunity anymore—be careful," Saroja said.

"Alright, then," he said, stepping back a little.

Saroja smiled and began taking off her clothes one by one. As she removed each garment, his member began to rise and throb vigorously. With no other option, he stood there watching while fondling himself. After removing her blouse and bra, she cupped her breasts with both hands and asked, "Do you like your aunt's breasts?" Unable to control himself any longer, he rushed over in a flash, squeezed her bare breasts passionately, and then bolted into the bathroom.

[Image: O-amma-pleasure.gif]


Saroja smiled, dbangd her saree back on, and stepped out. By then, he had finished his business in the bathroom and was ready to go. "Where are you getting ready to go?" Saroja asked teasingly. "I'm coming along with you, *Atta*," he said. "Why, dear? To look at what's in front and behind me?" she asked with a laugh. "I've already seen the front parts of both of you; this time, I thought I'd take a look at the back," he replied.

"Alright! Feast your eyes," she said, walking forward with a graceful, alluring sway. He quickly locked the door and followed her, gazing at the seductive sway of her hips. They set out, accompanied by the neighbor, 'Aunty'. He walked behind the two women, comparing the shapes of their backsides; he decided that his aunt’s buttocks were far more impressive than Aunty’s. While he was busy admiring both of them, they reached the market. He stood close to his aunt, pressing his erect member against her palm. Looking at the vegetables, Aunty said, "The eggplants look good; shall we get some?"

"I don't need eggplants; I already have a huge eggplant at home. That’ll be enough," she replied.

"How would just one eggplant be enough?" Aunty asked, drawing out the words teasingly.

"It’s a really big one," Saroja said, while surreptitiously rubbing her son-in-law's member through his trousers.

As she rubbed it, his member grew even harder. Sensing the erection, she gave it a sharp, firm squeeze through his pants. He let out a low moan—"Mmm"—audible only to her.

Saroja looked at him and smiled mischievously. Leaning forward, he whispered in her ear, "Instead of squeezing it with your hand, you could squeeze it with *that*."

She gestured as if asking, "With what?"

He pointed with his eyes toward the space between her thighs.

"I'll kill you," she said, and walked ahead.

[Image: 91916c5ee91fb41abead258d016e30c5.jpg]

He walked beside her, gently touching her buttocks with his hands. She glanced at him sideways with a smile and stopped in front of a shop. This time, he wedged his hand into the space between her and the counter. Biting her lower lip, she continued haggling over the vegetables. He began gently pressing his fingers against her crotch. The sensation felt pleasurable, causing her to stand still for a moment. Overcome by lust, he suddenly squeezed her mound hard. She hissed, shot him a sharp look, and moved away. The mutual fondling of each other's private parts had left them both thoroughly aroused.

Just then, the vegetable shopping ended, and they all headed home. On the way, the aunt kept talking, but neither the aunt nor the son-in-law was really listening. Upon reaching home and stepping inside, Saroja quickly bolted the door and asked him angrily, "What was that? Why did you squeeze me like that?"

He grabbed her by the waist, pulled her close, and retorted, "Didn't you squeeze mine, too?"

She stepped back slightly and said, "I can do whatever I want, but you aren't supposed to."

"Aunt!" he exclaimed impatiently.


[Image: IMG-20240925-181244.jpg]

"That's it! Don't do anything to me anymore," she said, pulling herself free and walking away. He went into his room in a huff, stripped off his clothes, and—wearing only a lungi with no underwear—came out to the hall, sat on the sofa, and started watching TV. After a while, Saroja came and sat beside him, saying, "Put on a good program."

"What do you mean by a 'good program'?" he asked. "The kind of program that got you up this morning," she said teasingly.

"I didn't need a program like that to get it up. It rose the moment you sat next to me," he said.

"Really?" she asked, glancing at his lungi. "You aren't wearing anything underneath?"

"Who knows? See for yourself," he said.

[Image: priya-gamre-04.gif]

She slowly slid her hand between his thighs, grasped his member, and exclaimed, "Wow! It's hissing!"

"You could cool it down a bit," he suggested.

"Why should *I* be the one to cool it down?" she asked.

"If you put it inside, it'll cool down on its own," he said.
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband and wife agree to explore other relationships (Aug 17) - by opendoor - 18-08-2026, 09:00 PM



Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)