Sexual Memes - Funny Jokes [fucking funny memes & trolls]
Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexual Memes - Funny Jokes [fucking funny memes & trolls] - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-08-2026, 12:00 PM



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)