16-08-2026, 10:09 AM
Sakhee gaaru,
A good friend needed in this situation to advise you. If you share, the sadness will be vanished. We can getout of that.
I am sorry to ask you, please tell me what's your difficult situation, may be I can advise you as a good friend.
Please write me in a personal message or you can write me in my email : kirankumarpvchrm at the rate of 1 or text me on my whatsaap : nine zero three two two nine zero five four zero.
A good friend needed in this situation to advise you. If you share, the sadness will be vanished. We can getout of that.
I am sorry to ask you, please tell me what's your difficult situation, may be I can advise you as a good friend.
Please write me in a personal message or you can write me in my email : kirankumarpvchrm at the rate of 1 or text me on my whatsaap : nine zero three two two nine zero five four zero.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)