16-08-2026, 10:02 AM
Hi Sakhee gaaru,
I am sorry to hear. But one thing is, life is up and downs. You know better than me.
For problems, surely, there will be a solution, problem comes with solution.
This is not like a quotation, but it's real and it's called the life.
Don't worry, I pray for you to come out of this problem soon.
We are all with you and always for you.
I pray that, God will enough strength with better solution to come out of this problem.
Get well soon, God will be with you on behalf of us.
We are not there with you physically, but mentally, we are with you. Any thing, I am just a message away from you.
Take care. I hope, you will be here soon.
I am sorry to hear. But one thing is, life is up and downs. You know better than me.
For problems, surely, there will be a solution, problem comes with solution.
This is not like a quotation, but it's real and it's called the life.
Don't worry, I pray for you to come out of this problem soon.
We are all with you and always for you.
I pray that, God will enough strength with better solution to come out of this problem.
Get well soon, God will be with you on behalf of us.
We are not there with you physically, but mentally, we are with you. Any thing, I am just a message away from you.
Take care. I hope, you will be here soon.


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)