Adultery Hot Family Secrets (Updated : Sep 15)
Auntie, even though my little sister Priya gave me freedom to explore her body and insert my itching cock between her thighs while sleeping, I couldn’t do it that day as she was wearing pads and I didn’t want to do such things when she was in pain. But I felt very happy that she is understanding me better

[Image: IMG-20260716-201059-910.jpg]

After 5 days.. I came home at night 7 pm after playing cricket and I saw my little sister lying on the bed.. taking rest.. seeing her like that I couldn’t control my self and I laid on top of her and started kissing her cheeks.. with my sweat and dirty face.. she pushed me aside and asked me to atleast take shower.. I asked her if she can join me in shower.. I became bold to ask such favors even when mom and dad were at home. She playfully slapped my face and told “don’t harbour such thoughts.. mom will kill us if she knows”

I tried to squeeze her small lemons over her top.. I was partially successful.. I replied “if mom is ok, are you ok Priya ?”

She knew mom won’t accept, that’s why she confidently said ok..

Next day morning..
"Come on... let's take the bath together," my sister said, and I was completely stunned. Is she feeling that horny?  I am the one supposed to ask her that question but she herself asked that.  What should I do now?

Until now, I had kept things within limits with my sister—small kisses and hugs were fine—but actually bathing her? It would be one thing if she were bathing *me*—since I'm a guy, a towel around my waist would suffice—but bathing *her* while she's right there in front of me? Should I tell my mom about this or not? I need to make sure my mom doesn't find out 

[Image: 177724.webp] 

"Sameer, what are you thinking about? I already told mom" she said, and my mind went blank. That sly mom hadn't told me a thing about this. She should have mentioned she’d already told Priya when I offered to bathe her. Oh well, there's no point in cursing my mom now.

"Alright, let's go," I said, and we headed to their bathroom, since all her toiletries were kept there.

We went inside, and just as I was about to lock the door, she said, "Why are you locking it? Just pulling it shut is enough." I agreed and pulled the door closed...

I picked up the pair of underwear hanging on the shower rod and asked, "Is this mom’s? Or yours?" As I held it close to my nose to smell it, my sister made a tearful face and said, "If you pull stunts like this again, this will be the last time—I’m never bathing with you again."

I apologized.

I took off my shorts—I was wearing underwear, of course. As my sister was taking off her top, the hooks got tangled in her hair, so I stepped in to fix it. When she lifted her arm all the way up, the sight of her smooth, alluring underarm sent a shiver of excitement through me. She was wearing innerwear too—she had already gotten permission from mom for that. Her cute, tender breasts were peeking out from that white bra, looking incredibly tempting. She blushed when she noticed where my gaze was fixed.

She dbangd her top over the rod and slipped off her gown; as she pulled it down—tightly hugging her curves and shifting across her buttocks—I found it hard to catch my breath. Though she looked petite and delicate, her body was perfectly proportioned—high, shapely buttocks and breasts that fit perfectly in the palm of a hand.

Her skin had the hue of a Kashmiri apple—smooth and so delicate it seemed it would bruise at the slightest touch. She raised her arms again to tie up her hair, securing it with a band while looking at me with an innocent expression. A stir of desire rose in my cock; my long 'cobra' was currently slumbering in my underwear, but she was teasingly inviting me to wake it up.

Once she had pinned up her hair, she looked absolutely stunning—white bra, white panties, and the dark, tender folds visible through the fabric. If she looked this good now, imagine how she’d look once water hit her body... *uff*.

We stepped under the shower together. She insisted we stand facing each other—afraid that if I were behind her, I might try something. That arrangement worked out nicely, too. We could see each other from head to toe...

She warned me before turning on the shower—saying she’d call mom if I tried anything funny...

I chuckled to myself... She talks tough now, but once she gets a taste for it, she’ll be the one 'accidentally' slipping into my arms. It’s easy to get close to my little sister while 'saving' her from Dad. It’s not that I want to deceive her—it’s just the reality of the situation; it’s bound to happen. To be a 'good guy,' you need a 'bad guy' around. Dad is the bad guy, so that makes me the good guy... well, I am naturally a good guy. But right now, if I touched her, I’d be the bad guy. Later on, whatever I did, I’d still be the good guy.

She turned on the shower. We both stepped under the spray and started rubbing our bodies down with the water.

I thought I was the experienced one, but my sister turned out to be quite the brazen slut. She was staring unblinkingly right at my underwear. As for my 'Cobra'—it was lying dormant. Maybe it was because of the conditions she’d set... but even in its flaccid state, its thick, heavy outline was clearly visible to her.

Meanwhile, I was admiring her wet, alluring curves. Her breasts were clearly visible through her white bra—firm, ripe guavas. Her nipples were hard and erect, poking through the fabric. Did that mean she was getting aroused too? If she looks so startled just seeing my 'cobra' from the outside... imagine how scared she'd be if she saw it fully exposed...

As I was scrubbing my whole body with soap—occasionally slipping my hand inside my underwear to scrub there too—she kept watching me unblinkingly, stealing glances. She did the same: scrubbing inside her panties with soap, raising her arms to scrub her armpits, turning away, lifting her bra, and scrubbing her breasts—lingering a bit longer on them.

[Image: 184839.webp]

Wanting to tease her, I said, "Turn around now... I've already seen it... I caught a glimpse in the mirror." Stunned, she made a tearful face and looked at the mirror, realizing there was no way I could have seen it—was I playing a prank? Angry, she quickly yanked my underwear down and then pulled it back up a second later, saying, "I saw yours too." I immediately did the exact same thing and got a look at her 'treasure.' She made that tearful face again and said, "You already saw it, didn't you? ...No fair... that's cheating."

Teasing her, I said, "We only have one thing to hide... you girls have two... I have to see both of them, don't I?"

Dragging that topic out further would only cause trouble, so she let it drop...

Poor thing... maybe she was intimidated by my size... She looked apprehensive and mumbled something... suddenly, her voice trembled...

When I asked, "Hey, what are you muttering? Speak up..."

Blushing and lowering her head, she stammered, "I wish… his... also... this big?" and closed her eyes in shyness...

I knew who is that person she is referring. My dad’s small penis is a matter of some dissatisfaction to my cute little sister. Also mine being too big has accentuated her pain even more. I moved her hands away from her face and said, "Priya... do you want dad’s cock also this big?" She turned her head away and said, "Oh well... I just asked," offering an explanation before I could even ask why she had brought it up...

[Image: aomizuanshowerslut001.gif]

We were both nervous about showering together for the first time, so we finished up without saying much...



My sister stepped out of the shower first, dried herself off with a towel, turned away, and—shielded by the towel in front of the mirror—slipped off her wet bra and panties...

I could see everything clearly in the mirror—her breasts... her tender rose pussy... My mind went blank... I quickly covered the bulge of my cock—visible through my wet underwear—with my hand... Hearing me move, my sister turned around to see what was wrong; as I hurriedly covered myself with my hands... She realized it... that was when she noticed the mistake she had made. She had taken off her clothes in front of the mirror. Moreover, hearing a commotion behind her, she stood there completely naked without covering herself with a towel.

[Image: more-lovely-shower-sex_001.gif]

She quickly wrapped a towel around herself and apologized; that was when she understood why my cock had become erect.

I had come in confidently, without even bringing a towel along... and there wasn't another one there either.



My sister, at her leisure... She took the body moisturizer and started applying it under her armpits and over her breasts—right under the towel—then bent down to apply it to her thighs, all while looking at me lustfully and teasing me; I found it hard to hold back.

Why should I back down when she was doing this on purpose? I moved my hands away... the size of my 'cobra'—bulging fiercely inside my drawers—was clearly visible.

As she applied the moisturizer, she pulled the edges of the towel aside, propped one leg up on the commode, and—almost as if she were spreading her pussy wide to show it to me—applied the lotion there too. Provoked by her actions and refusing to back down, I pulled my drawers down a bit; my dark pubic hair and the base of my cock were now visible... and her gaze was fixed right on it.

Getting even more worked up, she turned her leg slightly towards me; I could now see glimpses of her pussy—white streaks of moisturizer visible there. She let her fingers slip a bit deeper, rubbing the lotion onto her pussy lips while letting out a soft moan.

Uff... my head was spinning. I pulled my drawers down further; half my cock, my balls, and my dark pubic hair were fully exposed. Breathing heavily, she used her other hand to squeeze her breasts hard through the towel while speeding up the movement of the hand on her pussy... I understood exactly what she was doing.

My mind went blank... I pulled my drawers all the way down... and my ten-inch cock sprang out... Thick and massive—swollen so hard the veins looked ready to burst—my cock stood tall, greeting my sister.

[Image: preview.jpg]


Her eyes rolled back as she murmured in a daze, "Wow... it's huge... mmm... uff... it's like an iron rod..."

Priya stripped off her clothes, revealing her petite pussy to me. As she pulled her legs up, she closed the commode lid and sat on it, leaning her back against the platform behind her. Her little pussy was now clearly visible to me. She rubbed it with her fingers, tossed the towel aside, licked her tempting, reddish nipples with the tip of her tongue, and slid two fingers into her pussy, stroking it vigorously.

[Image: c69a76bb53542ad2975f72a8b556519b.gif?7210083]

"Hey Sameer... you should jerk off too... stroke that iron rod of yours," she said, looking at me longingly.

Suppressing the intense urge to throw her down right there in the bathroom, mount her, and ravage her pussy...

I sat on the floor, leaning against the shower wall. Holding the base of my cock with one hand and the head with the other, I began to jerk off furiously. On one hand, there was the anxiety that mom might hear; on the other, the sight of my sister's enticing pussy right in front of me. I realized it wouldn't take the usual fifteen minutes this time.

[Image: conserving-water-by-showering-together.gif]

"Hey... don't scream... mom will hear," I said. But she ignored me and moaned loudly. I stood up, walked over to her, and pressed my... against her mouth... I silenced her with my mouth while kissing her passionately; as I fondled her pussy with one hand and stroked my cock with the other, she firmly gripped my cock and jerked it. Suppressing our moans, we stroked vigorously until we both reached orgasm and climaxed together.

As my semen spurted out in a powerful jet—bringing a look of pure pleasure to my sister's face—I took my hand, now slick with her juices, and licked it clean; seeing this, she licked the remaining semen off the head of my cock with her tongue.

[Image: 5ecf972593bc9d6661512972b9d79a87.gif?731118]

Oh boy... if this keeps up, it’s going to get hard again... it would be trouble if she got used to sucking my cock right now... I quickly got up, picked her up, turned on the shower, and stood under it for a minute. Then I stepped out, wrapped myself in my sister's towel, handed another towel from the cupboard to my sister, and went to my room.

Mom was busy in the kitchen... Phew... she didn't see us...

If a bathroom scene like this had happened with mom... ufff... I could feel that tingle in my cock again...


After dinner...

Mom and sister were lying down... it was 9 o'clock... I was loitering near the door... Mom looked at Priya, smiled, and whispered, "I don't think the cobra can hold back anymore... poor guy, let's call him over inside."

Priya replied somewhat haughtily, "Don't let him come close... he sticks like glue..."

"What happened? Why are you scolding your sweet brother like that?"

"What else, mom? You were the one who said, Priya, poor cobra looks so dull; why don't you take a bath with him then?'"

"what ?"

"Don’t get shock, I went to the bathroom with him and took bath"

"Hmm."

"In the bathroom, he took the panty hanging on the rod and held it up to his nose to smell it."

"May be he liked yours."

"mom, it wasn't mine... it was yours..."

"What? He smelled my panty... that's gross."

"If it was just smelling, that would be fine... but do you know what else he did?" Wanting to egg me on a bit more...

"What did he do? I'm anxious—tell me."

 [Image: (m=eafTGgaaaa)(mh=QDKQ20qJzDBA5zmW)15.jpg]


"He took my panties, pressed them against his... cock... and shot a look at me."

"Eww... did he put my panties right on his... cock?"

"Yeah..."

She called out to me, I was loitering outside looking sheepish...

"Hey Sameer... did you touch my panties?"



I mumbled, glancing angrily at my sister.

"Answer me... don't look at her... look at me"

"Sorry, mom..."

"Why did you do that?"

I stayed silent, standing there like a guilty man. Mom got up from the bed, quickly pulled the panties out from under her skirt, and tied them over my face. "This is your punishment... sleep like this—not next to me, but down here on the mat."

Priya and I were stunned—what kind of punishment was this?

Mom was deliberately egging me on. That’s why—instead of her usual nightgown—she was wearing just a tight black skirt and a tight red blouse. Just looking at her makes me so horny, I looked at my little sister and murmured I am going to smash your pussy soon enough.
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 06:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by PELURI - 14-12-2025, 07:33 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:13 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Davit - 14-12-2025, 09:44 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by masti.bhai - 14-12-2025, 10:21 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 14-12-2025, 10:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:16 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:22 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 07:23 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 08:18 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 15-12-2025, 11:38 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by doctor101 - 16-12-2025, 10:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 03:17 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by blackdesk - 16-12-2025, 04:20 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 16-12-2025, 05:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by GulaChandra - 17-12-2025, 12:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Chennai Veeran - 17-12-2025, 08:45 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 17-12-2025, 09:34 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by Manikandarajesh - 17-12-2025, 10:02 PM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 07:04 AM
RE: Family Secrets - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 06:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 18-12-2025, 10:10 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:39 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 20-12-2025, 07:43 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 21-12-2025, 06:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 18) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 10:13 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by ananth1986 - 22-12-2025, 02:53 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 08:30 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 22-12-2025, 05:27 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by Gitaranjan - 25-12-2025, 08:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by kavitha99 - 23-12-2025, 11:15 AM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 23-12-2025, 04:25 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:47 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 24-12-2025, 03:48 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 22) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 07:09 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 25) - by opendoor - 25-12-2025, 09:08 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 30-12-2025, 09:42 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by Davit - 31-12-2025, 05:28 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 09:51 PM
RE: Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 30) - by opendoor - 31-12-2025, 10:23 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 02:29 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by Davit - 01-01-2026, 11:44 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 09:37 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Dec 31) - by PELURI - 02-01-2026, 11:49 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 02) - by Davit - 03-01-2026, 01:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:52 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 07:56 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 06-01-2026, 08:47 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 05) - by PELURI - 07-01-2026, 06:01 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:39 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:46 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 07) - by PELURI - 08-01-2026, 02:57 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 19) - by PELURI - 21-01-2026, 08:22 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 25-01-2026, 10:02 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 26-01-2026, 08:43 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 27-01-2026, 09:14 AM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Upd : Jan 24) - by PELURI - 28-01-2026, 10:22 PM
RE: Hot Family Secrets (Updated : Aug 12) - by opendoor - 15-08-2026, 06:34 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)