Adultery Noida wife's descent into Quicksand ( New Novel)
(14-08-2026, 05:23 PM)wepew Wrote: To be honest, if you let her sleep with every guy, you'll lose the thrill of writing this story and abandon it halfway through, just like so many others. 

You started off strong, but you're losing momentum. I'm not trying to put you down, just giving honest feedback. 

As a fellow writer who used to publish on Xossip before quitting, I've seen this happen before. and sure u don't have climax in your mind. 

U r  excellent writer.

I liked your licking play scenes.

Thanks  
This story is mirror of real life 
So it will flow like that ...
I think you are assuming too much too soon ...
[+] 2 users Like SilverArrow's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 09:41 AM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by The_Ramukaka - 10-04-2026, 10:35 AM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 07:21 PM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by desihunter - 10-04-2026, 11:42 AM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 07:22 PM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by Glenlivet - 10-04-2026, 04:20 PM
RE: Monica into Quicksand - by SilverArrow - 10-04-2026, 07:26 PM
RE: Noida wife's descent into Quicksand ( New Novel) - by SilverArrow - 15-08-2026, 08:41 AM



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)