Adultery Adultery of Husband and wife (Oct 10)
#11
-2-

[Image: 38157.gif]


A year later...

"Mahesh... let's go somewhere."

"It's not a matter of budget... but let's do something different—let's just book a room at the Novotel here in Hyderabad and enjoy the weekend."

"That's a super idea, Mahesh..."

That weekend, at the Novotel...

In the bathtub: steaming hot water, rose petals, candles, and soft music...

The wife nestled in her husband's lap...

Less fucking, more romance...

That’s exactly what both of them preferred...

After lunch, a full-body massage at the spa—a truly relaxing massage...

After dinner, back in the room, relaxing on the bed...

She held her husband's cock in her hand while chatting...

Just then, Kavya called Priyanka.

In the past—before the marriage—Mahesh’s cock used to get hard at the mere mention of Kavya... but after the wedding, that didn't happen anymore. Did that mean his feelings for Kavya had died? That’s right...

It wasn't just Kavya; even when shown beautiful photos of many of her friends, Mahesh wouldn't show much interest. Apart from me, Mahesh doesn't really care for other women.

After hanging up the phone with her sister, she hugs her husband and kisses him, saying, "I love you."

The Novotel experiment was a huge success...

That’s why they made it a habit to book a room in a five-star hotel every three months to enjoy themselves.


A year later...

[Image: 3b4840a9c0897264d05a6514edbf09ab.jpg]

Even that started to get boring; all the hotels felt the same. Plus, there was stress in their professional lives.

Another year later...

In Goa...

On the beach...

The husband and wife are unwinding.

Mahesh and Priyanka are relaxing in a tent pitched behind a hillock.

While fondling her husband's cock...

"Mahesh... it’s been four years since we got married. We should plan for kids in another year. But I feel like... why have kids so soon? Yet, delaying it too much isn't right either. I have a super idea. If you agree, we can plan for kids after a year," she says.

Mahesh places his hand on his wife's breasts and squeezes them, asking, "What’s the idea? If you say it’s super, it must really be super. Tell me, tell me... what is the idea, Priya?"


"After I share this idea, I don't mind whatever you think of me..." "We'll only move forward if you like the idea... otherwise, we won't. There's no pressure here."

"Oh, come on... just get to the point without the rambling... I can't wait."

"Okay, okay... Mahesh, do you remember? You came to our house looking for a room, and within ten days, you kissed me. In a month, you were fondling my breasts. A month after that, you were fucking me. That’s what love is. Every moment I saw you, I’d get wet; I couldn't even sleep. We cut that bachelor life short and got married. Since the wedding, you’ve treated me like a queen. But before we were married, I loved the mischief—sneaking around to fuck without Mom and Dad knowing, or you pinching my breasts while my sister was right there. It was all so thrilling back then."

The thrill of doing something that no one else approves of is on a whole different level.

[Image: 36196.gif]

Doing something the world calls 'wrong'—that’s an adventure.

Creating an imaginary world right at your feet—that’s a daring feat.

Mahesh... that thrill, that daring spirit, that adventure... it was all so wonderful, wasn't it?

A life like that won't come back.

True... we can't pull off the irresponsible adventures we had before marriage once we're actually married. That’s why things get boring after just a couple of years.

Why should we live like everyone else?

Let’s live for ourselves.

Let’s live like bachelors again—married bachelors. Let’s recreate those daring moments from back then. For a year... let’s live exactly the way we want to. "Not for 'us'—meaning, not for the two of us together. I’ll live for myself, and you’ll live for yourself; let’s each live life on our own terms. We are husband and wife, sure, but you aren't the *only* husband for me. I have the freedom to seek out other husbands, just as you have the freedom to seek out other wives. Our paths may be separate, yet we remain husband and wife. It’s not just for the sake of the world—we still love each other—but the boundaries of our love are shifting; our love is extending to others, too...

All of this is just for a year. What do you say?"

Mahesh was stunned.

He hadn't even imagined this—that one could think this way. And the fact that a woman was having such thoughts... what did that mean for men?

"It’s a super idea, Priya. I like it. But I have a few doubts."

"Go ahead, ask."

[Image: ac37777e6815c9b6a17d422e07248c58.jpg]

"What if, after the year is up, we feel like continuing this way for a while longer?"

"Mahesh... like I said, we need to plan for a pregnancy after a year. It’s not good to delay it."

"Okay... so, under no circumstances should this be extended?"

"Yes."

"But what if... after the year ends... we find ourselves unable to break away from those other relationships?"

"That would mean we don't love each other anymore, wouldn't it?"

"Not necessarily... I still want your love, too. But what if I find myself unable to turn away the love I've found with someone else?" "Mahesh... if we get the freedom to roam around freely for a year, it would be wrong to think we should just keep doing that."

"True... not that it *will* happen, but if it *did*..."

"Like I said... if that happens, it means our love lacks strength."

"Alright... one last doubt."

"Our illicit affairs must remain strictly between us... no third person should find out."

"Of course... no third person should know."

"Okay... we shouldn't object to whatever kind of partner the other chooses."

"Bachelor life means... my life, my choice... even if you fucked my sister, I wouldn't say a thing."

"Hey, don't talk so vulgarly like that... I can't imagine things like that with Kavya."

"Mahesh... I only said it that way so you'd understand easily. Our plan actually started the moment you said the idea was brilliant. That’s why I spoke so vulgarly about my sister. Apparently, she accidentally saw us the first time you fucked me. For some reason, I feel it would be great if *you* were the one to break her seal too."

At those words, Mahesh turned away, sulking. Priyanka hugged her husband and said, "Sorry... I won't ever talk like that again this year. You have the freedom to decide who you want to fuck; I shouldn't influence your thoughts with my words. Sorry."

Mahesh turned back and said, "That doesn't mean we have to keep our mouths shut, though. We’re friends... we have the freedom to share our thoughts. It’s up to each of us to decide what to share and what to keep private."

"Okay... let the game start."

"Super."

And so, the two of them began making plans for a new life in a whole new world.


(.) (.)


Venky, a Senior Vice President at Google, was in his black Benz. He had finished his work at 6 PM and driven out of the parking lot. Usually, he would turn right to go home, but since it was Friday, he turned left instead.

After driving for a kilometer...

He slowed down. ..

She is visible in the distance...

Five feet six inches tall... a dusky complexion... a red chiffon-georgette saree dbangd slightly below the navel... a black short-sleeved blouse. As she walked, her alluring curves bounced freely—seemingly indifferent to the spectacle, as if to say, "It's the onlookers' problem, not mine." While she chatted on her phone, a couple of men nearby stole hungry glances at her, looking as though they wanted to devour her. Even though their girlfriends glared at them—thinking, "Ugh, you guys never change; the moment you see a beautiful girl, you get a hard-on"—the men’s furtive, lustful gazes didn't stop.

[Image: 7caef5a3eaf79b883bc41ff5a434a399.jpg]

He pulled the car up right beside her. Just as he rolled down the window to say something, she moved her phone away and shot an angry look at Venky.

Disappointed, Venky rolled the window back up, pulled up his trouser zipper, and started the car.

The following Friday...

Six in the evening... he turned the Benz to the left.



She was wearing light makeup and a georgette saree; the saree was dbangd tightly, clearly revealing the shape of her buttocks. Her 34DD breasts bulged prominently from her blouse—she wasn't wearing a bra underneath.


[Image: e1a2ffe5f0425cf34a398263355dc49e.jpg]
He pulled the car up right beside her... the window on that side... As he lowered the window and tried to say something, she put her phone aside and glared angrily at Venky.

Dejected, Venky rolled the window back up, zipped up his pants, and started the car.

The following Friday...

Six in the evening... He turned the Benz to the left.



This time, she was wearing a sandalwood-colored georgette saree with a matching blouse; the white bra beneath her blouse accentuated her 34C bust, offering a feast for the eyes. She had jasmine flowers in her braid, and Venky’s gaze was fixed entirely on her.


He stopped the car right beside her; as he lowered the window to speak, she put her phone aside and gave him an angry look.

Dejected, Venky rolled the window back up, zipped up his pants, and started the car.

The following Friday...

Six in the evening... He turned the Benz to the left.

The same beauty... the same air of elegance...

This time, he was driving slowly; she stepped forward slightly and waved, signaling for a lift. The car didn't stop—it picked up speed instead. Venky saw her angry glare in the side-view mirror.


The following Friday...

Six in the evening... He turned the Benz to the left.

The same beauty... the same air of elegance... Same scenario... she asks for a lift... he drives past without stopping...


The following Friday...

Six in the evening... he turned the Benz to the left.

The same beauty... the same air of elegance...


She didn't ask for a lift this time... yet the car stopped. Venky rolled down the window; she was glaring at him, but he put on an apologetic face.

Her sulking vanished instantly.

She opened the door and got into the car.

Venky started the engine.


Silence hung between them.

"Why the attitude back then? You didn't stop the car even when I asked for a lift."

"Can I smoke?"

"It's your car... your choice."

"Even though it's my car... you're in it, aren't you?"

"As if you'd actually stop if I said no."

"Could I possibly say no if a beautiful girl like you asked?"

[Image: 4cf3177e2f16de8436295720dece7467.jpg]

"You said no when I asked for a lift... would you actually quit smoking if I asked you to?"

"Ask me seriously... and I'll quit."

"Smoking is injurious to health."

"I know that."

"Then how should I ask?"

"You should ask like this: 'Uncle... if you quit smoking—since you smoke six cigarettes a day—I’ll give you a kiss six times.'"

"That’s exactly why I don’t come to your house—because you pull stunts like this."

"A huge bungalow in Jubilee Hills versus a cramped flat in Yousufguda... is it really worth it?"

"Uncle... you might think the house is cramped, but your son has a very big heart."

"So do I."

"For a married woman, home is wherever her husband is."

"Does that mean... you’d like to live with me?"

"It’s not just about being with *you*... I think it would be nice if we all lived together."

"Fair enough... you love me more than anything."

[Image: 788808f83765d3bca9f284f7f4b256f4.jpg]

"Uncle... can't you talk without flirting?" "Such a beautiful girl... and wearing that georgette saree I love... Priya, I didn't stop when you asked for a lift these past two weeks, did I? That’s because... you weren't wearing that georgette saree I like; instead, you showed up in blue jeans and a white shirt. That’s why I didn't stop."

"Shit... how can you be so open... about flirting?"

"Priya... it's just the two of us in this car. I'm not really flirting openly."

"Okay, okay... but isn't it wrong to want to see your son's wife in that georgette saree you like... complete with a matching blouse?"

"Do *you* think it's wrong?" "Uncle... to the left... that's where our flat is."

"Priya... your husband is out of town... what will you do all alone? Come over to my flat... my wife isn't around anyway."

"Uncle... a daughter-in-law is the light of the home, a Goddess Lakshmi... but there are no women left in my house to light that lamp. How long can I stay alone like this? I could just come to your place."

"Priya... for me, along with the heart, the house needs to be spacious too."


[Image: 2-5.gif]

"It wouldn't look right for a married woman to stay at another man's house all night without her husband around."

"I didn't ask you to stay the whole night... but if *you* feel like staying, I wouldn't say no."

"But I haven't brought any clothes."

"You have clothes at my place, don't you? Spares... since you and my son visit us occasionally."

"Alright, Uncle... as you wish."

"Thanks..."

"I should be the one saying thanks."

"For what?"

"You didn't stop your car for two weeks straight... I thought you might be upset with me."

"It's true, I was upset... You showed up in jeans even though you knew I like seeing you in a georgette saree."

"Uncle... one shouldn't come to the office in a saree like that... everyone stares as if they want to devour you. It's only natural to wear a saree on days like 'Traditional Day'."

"Priya... I work in IT too, you know. I understand what you're saying... but if you come in a saree and blouse—especially on a Friday—nobody would object." "If you really loved me... you could come to the office in regular clothes... and after work... change in the restroom... into the saree and blouse I like. Many people do that—though not into traditional wear; they usually switch to a mini-skirt and tank top to head to a pub."

"Uncle... that thought never even crossed my mind."

"Right... but why did you ask for a lift? You’re someone who never usually asks for one."

*Uncle, I wish I could tell you that this is all part of the reality show your son and I are participating in... but the rules forbid me from saying so.*

"It’s hard to get a cab on Friday evenings... they keep getting cancelled... that’s why."

"Priya... your eyes can't lie... lies don't suit a beautiful girl like you."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"You care about me so much, right? So... why don't you just stay at our house? The house being small isn't the real reason... is it?" Priya... if I were to stay at your house, I would end up spending more time by your side than my own son does... unable to say this aloud, he said:

"Priya... as a Senior Vice President at Google... I have night calls... it would be difficult without internet, AC, and a UPS."

"Okay, okay..."

They arrived at the house; as he stepped out of the car, he handed a note to his daughter-in-law—a note he had written himself.



She was wearing the georgette saree I had bought for her birthday.

She glowed like a celestial maiden; her hair was adorned with roses.

My daughter-in-law looked incredibly beautiful to me. A moon-like face, a broad forehead framed by curly hair, and ringlets cascading near her ears.

Her earrings danced gently as she moved; even an atheist would begin to believe in God upon seeing her.

Time seemed to stand still when she fluttered her eyelids like the wings of a butterfly.

Gazing into her eyes is like looking into a vast, deep ocean; indescribable emotions stir within me.

How many different expressions those eyes can convey!

They look one way when filled with desire,

Another when she gazes with love,

Yet another when she is in a spiritual state,

And they hold a different look entirely when she is simply at ease.


Words fail me when describing her beautiful nose—straight, sharp, and perfectly proportioned.

Her nose stud sits there proudly,

As if it takes immense pride in having found its place there.

All of this never fails to leave me spellbound.



Just as an arrow suits a bow, the moon the sky, or fragrance a flower, her lips are crafted with perfect symmetry.

A slightly slender upper lip complements a fuller lower lip; they are soft like rose petals and tender like the segments of an orange.

Her lips evoke the taste of honey. Many nights, resting my head beneath that long, slender neck would lead to a tender beginning.

Her beautiful breasts—how they manage to be firm and upright yet soft all at once
remains a mystery to this day.

How her slender waist bears the weight of such magnificent breasts...
but then again, a slender stalk supports a lotus flower, so perhaps it is no surprise.
Her hips are wide, yet her waist remains slender.

Brahma must have been truly inspired when He created her.

Her smooth stomach and that tiny navel...

...make me forget all my troubles whenever I look at them.

And then, descending from that slender waist, those wide, full, rounded hips—hmmm...

they are truly mesmerizing to behold.

Yes, this beautiful goddess rules my life.

[Image: 688b1ad9e4b43fa1b690dcb849ec1472.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband and wife agree to explore other relationships - by opendoor - 14-08-2026, 11:42 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)